Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mantras & there strength, intent/meanings???

Re: Mantras & there strength, intent/meanings???

Namaste Yajvan.

There is no doubt as to the healing efficacy of the 'ApadAm' mantra. My doubt is only as to its meaning as given by Thomas Ashley-Farrand.

Firstly, the mantra is found as the 35th verse of Sri Rama Raksha Stotram, a Hindu-Sanskrit prayer composed by the saint Budha Koushika, who quotes from other great stotras. (http://www.hindupedia.com/en/Sri_Rama_Raksha_Stotram)

Quote Originally Posted by yajvan View Post
    Note that both mantra-s are equal , but in text look different. Telltale777's mantra is taken from Thomas Ashley-Farrand's book ( page 123, 1996 addition is the one I possess). He, Thomas Ashley-Farrand, has written it out for those new to mantra-s can pronounce out each word-sound. That is why he shows the mantra with simple breaks shown above i.e. words for easier comprehension.
    I don't think the meaning given by Thomas Ashley-Farrand matches with the words or phrases of the mantra as he has given or even otherwise. This is how he gives the meaning in his Website http://www.sanskritmantra.com/simple.htm :

Om Apadamapa Hataram Dataram Sarva Sampadam
    Loka Bhi Ramam Sri Rama Bhuyo Bhuyo Namamyaham

The very rough translation is, 'Om, Oh most compassionate Rama please send your healing energy right here to the earth, to the earth (twice for emphasis.)'
    I am not able to find an audio file of the mantra as Thomas Ashley-Farrand would have it chanted, but assuming that the correct intonations are maintained, the following could be the phrase and word match of the version as he has given:

Apadaam - no match in the given meaning;
    this is actually the sandhi extension of term 'Apat' which means 'hasten towards, rush in, assail, fall out, happen' (thus indicating an accident, emergency, danger or allfliction).

(apa)Haataram - 'healing energy'? The term 'apahata' only means 'destroyed, warded off' (MWD). The term 'hAta' means 'given up, abandoned'. If it is 'hata', it would mean 'struck by lightning, injured, beaten, visited or afflicted, tormented by, (sexually) violated, ruined, undone, worthless, defective, deprive of, killing, hurting...'

The actual phrase of the mantra is 'apahartAram'--not 'apa Hataram'. 'apa' is the prefix meaning 'away, off, back' and 'harta' means to 'destroy, seize, take'.

Some versions give the term 'hantAram', from the verb 'hant' meaning 'destroy, strike down, kill'. The Sanskrit text of the Rama Raksha Stotra, however, has only the word 'apahartAram' (http://sanskritdocuments.org/all_pdf/rraksha.pdf)

daataram - give, 'send', bestow (this seems to be right)
    sarva sampadam - this phrase could match with 'healing energy' though it literally means 'all the wealth', because the very word 'wealth' derives from 'weal' (well-being, welfare).

loka bhi ramam sri rama - 'Oh most compassionate Rama'? The term 'loka' means 'world, people'; 'abhirAma' means 'pleasing, beautiful, agreeable' which is not the same as 'compassionate'. 'shrI rAmam' indicates that Rama who is Vishnu, is always accompanied by his consort Sita, who is Lakshmi.

bhuyo bhuyo - 'bhu' may mean 'earth, becoming, being, arising, springing' but the phrase intended here by the author of the stotra Budha Koushika is only 'bhUyo bhUyo'. Now, the term 'bhUyo' is derived from 'bhUyas', which means here 'again, once more, still more, first-then-next, abound, becoming in a greater degree'.

namamyaham - salutations.

Thus, fhe following points emerge from the foregoing:

• Sri Rama, of course, is extremely compassionate but this meaning does not figure in the mantra.

• A prayer for healing is usually personal, chanted either by the afflicted or by an agent. A personal prayer usually does not ask the deity prayed to 'send your healing energy right here to the Earth'; instead, it supplicates for personal healing.

• Thomas Ashley-Farrand might have an impressive spiritual record and perhaps be a mystic, but his Website (http://www.sanskritmantra.com/)is commercial (there is nothing wrong with it, though I would prefer much more 'freebies' as in the Website of Divine Life Society or that of Swami Krishnananda). His audio works and mantra dispensations for healing might have very good effects, but he cannot and should not have "very rough translation" of the mantras he dispenses, tailoring the meaning to suit his needs.

• This brings us to the valid point MahaHrada has made repeatedly: proper chanting of the mantras cannot be had from books and the Internet, but best from a guru. Where a guru is not in sight, mantras should be had from authentic audio chantings given by Hindu scholars. I invariably find the audio chants of Western scholars lacking in clarity and depth, because they pronounce Sanskrit words in the way the English words are spoken, usually with undesirable slurs. If a Brahmin pupil in a Vedic Pathashala does not pronounce a Sanskrit word with the correct sound and intonation, the teacher usually chides him with the words, 'Burn your tongue with dharba grass, only then it will be rid of the slurs!" Such is the clarity required of Sanskrit pronunciation.

If sound and intonation is not important in mantra, one can as well pray with just its meaning.

I am not against the efforts of any Western Hindu gurus. I only insist that they keep up the Hindu traditional forms, expressions and meanings in whatever they seek to do.
    рд░рддреНрдирд╛рдХрд░рдзреМрддрдкрджрд╛рдВ рд╣рд┐рдорд╛рд▓рдпрдХрд┐рд░реАрдЯрд┐рдиреАрдореН ред
    рдмреНрд░рд╣реНрдорд░рд╛рдЬрд░реНрд╖рд┐рд░рд░рддреНрдирд╛рдвреНрдпрд╛рдВ рд╡рдиреНрджреЗ рднрд╛рд░рддрдорд╛рддрд░рдореН рее

To her whose feet are washed by the ocean, who wears the Himalayas as her crown, and is adorned with the gems of rishis and kings, to Mother India, do I bow down in respect.

--viShNu purANam

Dear telltale,

It is difficult for me to realise your pains which is driving you towards the shelter of these wish-fulfilling Mantras.

Yajvanji, Atanu, Saideo & MahaHrada have given nice inputs & advice. I tend to support what they have said. Mantras that lead you to stay focussed on the thought of God (by any name, it doesn't really matter) are good Mantras. However, Mantras that are for fulifilling our desires focus our thoughts to our desires & there is hidden danger.

As you believe in Hinduism, you have to believe in Karma theory. Nothing comes to us by sheer chance. We must reap what we sow. There are Tantrik methods by which you may get something what you desperately want ... but it is like spending all your accumulated wealth for fulfilling your immediate desires & leaving nothing for the future. It normally proves too costly. I am saying this based on what I was told by someone who had the experience of a lot of such Mantras & was a well known faith healer in the area.

I will advise you not to fall into this trap. Pray to God with deep devotion & ask for help as His Child. Whatever you will get, will be the best for you, as it will be decided by God. Don't force your desire upon him to fufil. You are His child, he loves you & you have every right to ask any legitimate thing from HIM.

I will like to advice one more thing which works :

Before you meditate on God, spend a little time to forgive yourself, your parents, your friends, foes & everything in this world ... truly from bottom of your heart. Then meditate on God in whatever form or with whatever name you like ... when your concentration is deep, you may tell your difficulties to Him.

----------------------

If you think I am discouraging you. It is ok. I am concerned about you. May God help you !

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Quote Originally Posted by devotee View Post
    Dear telltale,

As you believe in Hinduism, you have to believe in Karma theory. Nothing comes to us by sheer chance. We must reap what we sow. There are Tantrik methods by which you may get something what you desperately want ... but it is like spending all your accumulated wealth for fulfilling your immediate desires & leaving nothing for the future. It normally proves too costly.
    OM
    Namaste Devotee,

I think this is the key point in this discussion. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by saidevo
    If sound and intonation is not important in mantra, one can as well pray with just its meaning.
    Namaskar saidevoji,

It is of utmost importance to keep the purity of intonation, yet I think no two sadhus will have exactly the same intonation. This is however, not to support the western pronouciation of sanskrit as correct but to indicate that with a wrong intonation one must not alter the meaning of the words.

Moreover, there is a verse in Rig Veda on Vac, wherein a sadhu who masters and leaves the vac behind for his singer friends and proceeds on with the silent understanding is lauded. I think that correct intonation and correct understanding both are required but finally Vac does not reach Him (of course I am assuming that the goal is to reach Him whereas telltale's goal is not that as of now).

There is a story in Satapatha Brahamana. Dieties were striving very long with various yagnas and pujas but still failed to attain their goal of immoratlity. Then Prajapati taught them that the dieties were not building Prajapati as the whole.

All the efforts of the divinities were fine and correct, yet they did not understand all pervasive and all inclusive Prajapati.

The most important aspect of Yoga and Mantra Japa is their emphasis on effortlessness and in this aspect hindu methods are almost 180 degrees apart from the western methods. Correct intonation and correct breathing are very much the part of attaining the effortlessness -- and the agencies of the Self do the rest.

I feel sad that all these discussions may not make telltale happy.

Om
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Re: Mantras & their strength, intent/meanings???

• śānti शान्ति- peace. Mantra-s for general well being, and removing one from the cycle of rebirth.
    As mentioned I support the uplifting approach , śānti. The benefits go to the practitioner and the environment. It brings a life-supporting influence to the family of man. This is how I was taught and I stay with the program.

There are those that may use some of the approaches mentioned above. That has been the jest of the conversation. Some may be using a mantra and not know its influence and this can bring the wrong influence (cause mischief) , even though the intent was well-meant. Others may be using a mantra with no results, it is dead. What do I mean?

Mantra-s need to be enlivened , brought to life and there are multiple 'features' to this which I choose not to lay out. But that said, the value of receiving a mantra from a proper instructor ( teacher, guru, etc.) is of great value; Given by the guru this enlivening process has been accomplished and the mantra is ready for application.

What is needed is the proper application and purascarana (number of repetitions) for siddhi ( sidh = to turn out well i.e. success).
    This is the value of teacher-student ( guru-śiṣya ) relationship, as the guru brings the knowledge of the paramparā (tradition, lineage) to use in the proper mantra application.

praṇām
    There are three subdivisons of ritual acts (karma) the first are the nitya karma, these are the regular daily procedures, then the naimittika which are the occassional procedures and last the kamya procedures which are acts with a specific purpose.

These kamya prayogas are different ways to deal with calamities and remove obstacles and increase prosperity and well being, which are legitimate aims when pursued within the boundary of ethics, therefore higher guidance and some spiritual achievement is recommended when one wants to truly benefit from, or practice such acts.

All the tantric six acts (shatkarmas), as well as the vedic or shrautra prayogas belong to the category of Kamya procedures and therefore do not lead to moksha or spiritual upliftment they are meant for attainment of specific worldly purposes or for the removal of prior sins or bad acts and other impurities.

All acts with a specific purpose can by definition not lead to moksha or atma jnana, shivatva or attainment of a higher non worldly goal. Only religious acts done without desire for fruits (nishkamya karma) will lead to such an inner attainment.

Kamya Prayogas are solely for worldly ends and are therefore always manipulative. Also so called Shanti procedures are meant to influence the situation in ones favour, pacify worldly strife, obstacles and enemies and attract peace, wealth and prosperity and meant to purify one from the obstacles caused by sins and misdeeds of the past.

Therefore the following statement is incorrect:

• śānti शान्ति- peace. Mantra-s for general well being, and removing one from the cycle of rebirth.
    It is very important to understand that none of the shatkarmas, are meant to be directed towards achievement of moksha, freedom from rebirth or other uplifting spiritual aims, only sadhana done with an attitude free of desire (nishkamya) can remove one from rebirth.

Of course application of any of the shatkarmas requires a lot of discrimination and responsibility, it is dangerous and needs a lot of knowledge of the correct procedures, and therefore is best avoided especially by common people.

Achievement of peace in the community by removal of obstacles should be the primary objective of all application of shatkarmas not ones personal wishes, revenge greed or desires.

Concerning the need for a Guru

There is more to a Guru shishya parampara than the outer advantages of receiving an empowered mantra, with a correct intonation and valid instructions.

There is also an inner even more important difference between a mantra that is read and one that is received and transmitted , which is the presence of the anugraha shakti, the grace of shiva who is the primal guru, that rests only within a line of transmission of countless past masters of a spiritual tradition (Parampara) A mantra must be connected with its origin, which is the devata, through an uninterrupted transmission of its spiritual power its shakti, from guru to shisya to be rightfully called a Mantra, that really contains the sound body of a devata.

When one is acting in a guru shishya parampara one has the protection of the past masters of this lineage and their belessing and help. This is needed to fully benefit from the mantra and be protected from problems that can arise.

It is said that shiva manifests on earth in the form of guru, if you receive diksha or a mantra in a a valid guru parampara it means you receive it from the source of all mantras which is shiva.

It is a common misundertanding that anyone can take up any mantra from any source and profit from that, not only among westerners i guess.
    Last edited by MahaHrada; 12 February 2009 at 10:19 AM. Reason: corrected quote tag.

Namaskar,

I was told that to receive a mantra the shisya should be close to guru such that he/she can feel the breath of the guru. I wasn't told the reason but gather that it might be so that the shakti of the mantra transfers to the shisya this way. Thus I conclude in my mind that not only the pronouciation or a guru-shisya relationship is requried but the purity and closeness of that relationship is of utmost importance. Yet, to be honest, I myself do japa of a mantra that I did not receive in such a fashion.

I have been silently reading these posts here and I tried hard not to partake in the discussion as I am not qualified to speak about any aspects of topic on hand.

Yet, I cannot help but feel that there must be something ethically and morally wrong with what the OP is trying to do with the one specific mantra she is using. Probably because I am ignorant of the proper use/reason of use of vasikarna mantras.

Perhaps we can start a new thread specifically for discussion on these types (vasikarna) of mantra and their moral, ethical usage?
    Last edited by satay; 12 February 2009 at 01:32 PM.
    satay

Quote Originally Posted by atanu View Post

I feel sad that all these discussions may not make telltale happy.
    I buy one book 3 years ago called "Healing Mantras" by Thomas Ashley Farrand and already I am being critqiued on one letter that was printed incorrectly within the mantra. My reply to that is "If it ain't broke don't fix it." I've done 3 or 4 mantras for correcting/repairing my health and 2 or 3 mantras to open/unblock my roads to help me find a job & help me attain some money (yes I will go down into a firey hell for being selfish for using a mantra to help me gain monetary abundance ~LoL~ but at least I can afford to buy gas and food and medication I need), so far its been slow in happening but its turning the wheels of success my way albeit extremely slowly and I am good with that.

And guess what Atanu, you are 250% RIGHT not one of these replies except for Vajvan make me happy or help me understand why reciting/chanting the Vashikaran mantra is so evil. The more you shroud the mantra in mystery for novice like me the more I am incline to recite even further.

Saidevo, no need to worry or concern yourself dear heart about me & doing this mantra out of selfish need which may seem like it is to you but it is not to me. Praying to God for me is useless because he hasn't heard not one of my prayers for 30+ years, if a god heard me by now he wouldn't leave me close to homeless, without a job, with no health insurance and 3 years ago landed me in a hospital sick as a dog, a god like that doesn't put a mere human being through the wringer and watch them suffer for a gag & a laugh. This god has watched me do everything humanly possible to find a job, try and afford health insurance and keep my health from falling back where it did 3 years ago.....I help to help myself, NOT GOD as you so badly want to put my life in its so called hands, but enough of the way I feel about god and my opinion on him.
    The mantras I've been reciting day in and out saved my life they are the ONLY faith ridden prayers I will utter when I am at my worst whenever those times are for me.

Now I would like to know why would anyone post these Vashikaran mantras out here online for a novice like me to experiment with Hmmmm any one have an answer to that?

http://www.kalki.ru/vashikaran-mantr...sikaran-tilak/

http://www.aryabhatt.com/mantras/VASHIKARAN.htm

I already used one of the mantras to gain this specific gentleman's attention, I chanted the mantra for 40 days a 108x and I already received a package in the mail from him and an invitation to coffee.
    Now that I've witnessed the results of this mantra because (Saidevo talking to him is like pulling teeth, been ther and done that more than a billion times) I feel more inclined to use this mantra and get him to connect with me further. And yes he is the right guy for me cause he and I have been circling each other for 5 years and this mantra should at least help me glue his attention towards me a bit more. And guess what good karma, so so karma, bad karma, I'm always in the thick of things anyway and if I am to suffer a fiery death to hell so be it. At least I die happy ~LoL~

I am still trying to figure out if I need to chant this mantra for 100,000x between a 40 or 90 day period or just chant it the regular 40 day discipline 108x a day? I wish I knew why this mantra is so darn heavily shrouded in secrecy that I have to wait for a guru to give me permission to use it.

But thank you you all from the bottom of my heart for trying to answer my questions even though I really did not understand one rule or regulation you guys posted out here for me reagarding mantras and their language as a whole. I just use the Healing Mantras book when I find myself in some trouble and chant till I feel comfortable in facing the situations I am left to deal with. I meditate even better when I chant myself into a peaceful frame of mind.

Thank you again to all who've replied and will keep on replying. Boy as a new member of this site I already feel I stirred this posting section real fast, sorry for any trouble I've cause or ruffled anyone's spiritual feathers.

hariḥ oṁ
    ~~~~~~

Namastщ saidevo

Quote Originally Posted by saidevo View Post

There is no doubt as to the healing efficacy of the 'ApadAm' mantra. My doubt is only as to its meaning as given by Thomas Ashley-Farrand.

Firstly, the mantra is found as the 35th verse of Sri Rama Raksha Stotram, a Hindu-Sanskrit prayer composed by the saint Budha Koushika, who quotes from other great stotras. (http://www.hindupedia.com/en/Sri_Rama_Raksha_Stotram)

I don't think the meaning given by Thomas Ashley-Farrand matches with the words or phrases of the mantra as he has given or even otherwise. .
    Yes I see your point - the translation you offered is on sure-footing.

My hopes was to point out why Thomas Ashley-Farrand perhaps chose a different translation. I hope I accomplished that.

For me the notion of 'again and again' aligns with my understanding.
    "I bow again and again to Shree Rama who removes (all) obstacles and grants all wealth and pleases all."

I avoided bringing this up but will do so now... while the meaning of the mantra is of value ( and both translations are wholesome), it is
    śabda , sound quality (śabd शब्द् = sound, invoke, to call , to be sounded) + chandas ( meter) + the devatā ( we know as śṛi rām) that brings the fruit of the mantra. There are other components that deal with the condition and readiness of the aspirant using the sound also , but we needn't go there for now.

We are talking sound (śabd) and form ( rūpa some may say svarūpa) + meaning ( vākyārtha).

Thank you again for your well-thoughtout posts. I hope to read more.

praṇām
    рдпрддрд╕реНрддреНрд╡рдВ рд╢рд┐рд╡рд╕рдореЛрд╜рд╕рд┐
    yatastvaс╣Б ┼Ыivasamo'si
    because you are identical with ┼Ыiva

_

Quote Originally Posted by telltale777 View Post
    And guess what Atanu, you are 250% RIGHT not one of these replies except for Vajvan make me happy or help me understand why reciting/chanting the Vashikaran mantra is so evil. The more you shroud the mantra in mystery for novice like me the more I am incline to recite even further.
    Namaste Dear Telltale,

I am sure that none of us have any intent to give you sadness. What appears to be bitter and harsh is not so. If you knew what vashikarana means and if you knew that someone was planning a vashikarana on you, I am sure you would have hated that person.

Now I would like to know why would anyone post these Vashikaran mantras out here online for a novice like me to experiment with Hmmmm any one have an answer to that?

http://www.kalki.ru/vashikaran-mantr...sikaran-tilak/

http://www.aryabhatt.com/mantras/VASHIKARAN.htm
    Well. This is what is written in the page link. Please read it patiently.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Use these mantras with Your own full responsibility (always remember of karma, etc.)
    You know, that to use any mantra with all of it’s shaktis You should receive it from Guru. You also may become initiated into the Name of Kalki Avatar online, for free, to use these mantras (and not only these) with their full power.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

The page is a mere advertisement for some Kalki Avatar site. And some of the mantras (especially written in Hindi) are just bullshit. Gaining control over ladies/gents through exorcism is not Hinduism. The following instruction is one example of the joke given in the site:
    (a) Take out dust from all nails of the hands, feet and nose on sunday. Exorcise and then give to lady or any person to eat in bettel leaf.
    You must realise that at least some of us are actually concerned of your gullibilty resulting from your obsession. I would not have been concerned had you not asked for our suggestion. I also do not understand as to why you ask us about the number of repetitions to be done when such instructions are already given on the links you have provided.

Best Wishes.

Om
    Last edited by atanu; 12 February 2009 at 01:45 PM.
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Quote Originally Posted by atanu View Post
    Namaste Dear Telltale,

I am sure that none of us have any intent to give you sadness. What appears to be bitter and harsh is not so. If you knew what vashikarana means and if you knew that someone was planning a vashikarana on you, I am sure you would have hated that person.

Well. This is what is written in the page link. Please read it patiently.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Use these mantras with Your own full responsibility (always remember of karma, etc.)
    You know, that to use any mantra with all of itТs shaktis You should receive it from Guru. You also may become initiated into the Name of Kalki Avatar online, for free, to use these mantras (and not only these) with their full power.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

The page is a mere advertisement for some Kalki Avatar site. And some of the mantras (especially written in Hindi) are just bullshit. Gaining control over ladies/gents through exorcism is not Hinduism. The following instruction is one example of the joke given in the site:
    (a) Take out dust from all nails of the hands, feet and nose on sunday. Exorcise and then give to lady or any person to eat in bettel leaf.
    You must realise that at least some of us are actually concerned of your gullibilty resulting from your obsession. I would not have been concerned had you not asked for our suggestion. I also do not understand as to why you ask us about the number of repetitions to be done when such instructions are already given on the links you have provided.

Best Wishes.

Om

I ask Atanu because the number of repitions that I have asked around for seem false...one page suggests 11x, 21x, 31, 51x a day and another site suggests 100,000x for 90 days which is BS and which is the true ritual/recipe/formula is all I ask? But the answer again I am being given is that I am foolishlessly gullible and that is my problem and I am again willing to take any consequences or aftershocks this mantra may or may not dole out for me. I guess I'll never get the true answer...but at least I tried. Sooory again for upseting/angering anyone here.

But again I thank you for your concerns, your words and for your caring thoughts.

hariḥ oṁ
    ~~~~~~

Namasté

I wrote

What is needed is the proper application and purascarana (number of repetitions) for siddhi ( sidh = to turn out well i.e. success). This is the value of teacher-student ( guru-śiṣya ) relationship, as the guru brings the knowledge of the paramparā (tradition, lineage) to use in the proper mantra application.

Telltale777 mentions repetitions… I will yield to atanu-ji as the question was asked of him, yet offer the following for one's interest and consideration.

There is a rule of thumb that suggests repetitions depend on the number of akṣara अक्षर (syllables or phonemes) the mantra contains.
    Pending the number, 1 lac (lakśa लक्ष; 1 lac =100,000) is counted for each akṣara and the total count = the total repetitions that bring siddhi (sidh= to attain or success).
    That is why the proper mantra format is of great value. The correct akṣara is considered from the saṁskṛt akṣara format not an interpretation. This has nothing to do with meaning of the mantra but its saṁskṛt (some like to write sanscrit) akṣara count.

Now are there caveats and different approaches ? Absolutely. This then becomes advanced conversations that may only bring confusion or debate to the conversation. Yet for the advanced aspirant the discussion becomes one of suitability to the native that is doing the jāpa¹ (or ajāpa).
    One approach called akathāḥ cakara, considers 4x4 ( or 4&#178 general categories and is considered a 'test' method for mantra suitability. Here are the 4 components:
    • siddha सिद्ध- accomplished , fulfilled , effected , gained , acquired
    • sadhya साध्य- to be subdued or mastered or won or managed , conquerable , amenable
    • susiddha सुसिद्ध- well cooked; very efficacious ; containing power
    • ari अरि- hostile, below ( less then desirable)
    There are several other methods. Now what supersedes all this testing? The competent instructor, guru, etc.

praṇām

words
    • jāpa जाप - muttering, wispering; ajāpa this muttering is done internally, no veral movement of the lips; within the mind.
    Last edited by yajvan; 12 February 2009 at 11:02 PM. Reason: added ' here are the 4 components'
    рдпрддрд╕реНрддреНрд╡рдВ рд╢рд┐рд╡рд╕рдореЛрд╜рд╕рд┐
    yatastvaс╣Б ┼Ыivasamo'si
    because you are identical with ┼Ыiva

_

Thread Information