Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pranayama - Side effects?

Re: Pranayama - Side effects?

Namaste All,

Lest Satay or anyone misunderstand, i clarify that the above post of mine is general. In a specific headache condition, Nuno's suggestion is the solution. 'Tense muscles' or a 'wandering-furiously thinking mind' are the main causes of aches. If i perceive strain, i try to take a pause and few soft deep breaths -- to allow the strain to dissipate away. Then re-start, focussing sofly on the form/name of the Deity. In time, Pranayama actually cures all headaches.

This also applies for japa.

Om Namah Shivaya
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Re: Pranayama - Side effects?

Quote Originally Posted by atanu View Post
    Namaste All,

Lest Satay or anyone misunderstand, i clarify that the above post of mine is general. In a specific headache condition, Nuno's suggestion is the solution. 'Tense muscles' or a 'wandering-furiously thinking mind' are the main causes of aches. If i perceive strain, i try to take a pause and few soft deep breaths -- to allow the strain to dissipate away. Then re-start, focussing sofly on the form/name of the Deity. In time, Pranayama actually cures all headaches.

This also applies for japa.

Om Namah Shivaya
    Thanks Atanu.
    satay

Thread Information