Thread: Interesting dream I had

Interesting dream I had

dream interpretation

i usually don't give any interpretation to my dreams. i just leave them as they are and move on, not lingering there.

but i dreamt of some interesting things which i can hardly remember. the most significant was a young girl who was a great yogi - she was fully realized.

she initiated my kundalini rising by putting her left foot, bare, at the bottom of my spine.

immediately i felt the forceful pull and pushing of a great energy, otherwise unknown to me. with it was a sound, very electric sounding, vibrating very fast, with a tone somewhere near a C#. a tense tone.

she was laughing as i realized this rising was painful rather than pleasurable, and the energy was forceful and not light.

i do not remember any more just yet.

i felt totally humbled by this girl. she was very young, around seven to nine years, but she was clearly an advanced being filled with more knowledge than i could ever be.

do you dream of meditation-related things?

Re: Interesting dream I had

When i was muslim I had a dream that a tibetan monk was giving a lecture at a mosque and I asked him to chant. And he began chanting OM Mani Padme HUm.

Another dream i had was I became Lucid (aware that i was dreaming) and i levitated and then sat crossed legged in the air to meditate and i could feel vibrational energy in my body.

Thread Information