Namaste jpamala,

I would like to offer some corrections if you don't mind :

Quote Originally Posted by jopmala View Post
4) To Jnanities, there are only miseries here in dream/projected jagat due to karma.( I think karma is not real in this apparent jagat I mean , can karma performed in dream bear any fruit ?)
"The world is all Miseries only" as compared to bliss gained on Self-realisation. Karma is within MAyA and therefore, the Karmaphala (fruits of Karma) is also within MAyA. A tree of Mango in dream bears fruits of dream mangoes in dream and not outside the dream world.

5) There is no place of any kind of surrendering or kripa in jnan marg but in bhakti marg one has to surrender to his bhagavan to enjoy bhagavad kripa. Since I am brahma I need not surrender to any.
This statement is absolutely wrong. It shows only ignorance of Jnana MArga.

Jiva itself is brahma is advaita jnan which is vehemently opposed in Gita.
Not exactly. Nowhere Bhagwad Gita says that "Aham BrahmAsmi" is wrong assertion.

(3) jnan marg is a route which leads to no destination. A race Without destination. Only faith( bhakti) can take you to Krishna and argument/reason ( jnan) takes you far away .
These statements are completely false and have been made without any basis. How can you say this when you are not a follower of Jnana MArga. BTW, the main aspect of JnAna Marga is not arguments but actual Realisation. It involves a path of Yama, Niyama and meditation. The seeker seeks the blessings of God and Guru all the time while treading this path. The destination of Jnana Marga is Self-realisation where the JIva realises that He alone is all pervading non-dual Brahman and merges in Brahman as water merges in water.

OM