Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paki Come Home!

Re: Paki Come Home!

Quote Originally Posted by Sahasranama View Post
    Most muslims would get insulted, instead of looking at the truth. But the truth is that their forefathers were forced to become Muslim, either through rape or treat of being murdered. It's similar to the african americans who were enslaved by the Christians, but still practice Christianity. Muhammed Ali became Muslim to protest against this. But if the pakis want to protest to the people who enslaved their ancestors, they should become Hindus or Buddhist.
    So true!

Can you imagine that these south asian muslims inherited Islam, because their great-great-great grandmother was raped or because their great-great-great grandfather was murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahasranama View Post
    Can you imagine that these south asian muslims inherited Islam, because their great-great-great grandmother was raped or because their great-great-great grandfather was murdered.
    But Pisslam is THE ONLY religion, the one handed down to us by Allah all merciful, the loving, and the wise! All humans must bow down to it!

Whoops, I forgot to capitalize all the epithets! I guess this means my fingers will be cut off!

Praise Pisslam!

Thread Information