Thread: Man's Eternal Quest

Man's Eternal Quest

Namaste,

I just purchased Man's Eternal Quest a collected talks and essays on realizing God in Daily Life by Paramahansa Yogananda. So far it is a good read. has anyone read it before? Btw its volume 1.

Re: Man's Eternal Quest

so I am thinking of possibly practicing yoga. Ofcourse under the guidance of a teacher. There is a temple that is a bit far from here but I may be able to attend august 5th for the meditation instructions. Also the temple seems to be a shaivite one and I am interested in shaivite hinduism. Though I must say I will also continue to do some Tibetan Bon practices such as lucid dreaming and energy practices.

And I want to say I love you hindus and your ancient ancestors who have discovered this beautiful Truth of Life.

Anybody?

Your post made me dig up among my collection of Theosophical books that have since have gone to the back burner. Yes, I bought 'Man's Eternal Quest' and the 'Divine Romance' by Yoganananda some five years back and read parts of them avidly; found them to give some practical advise; worth reading.
    रत्नाकरधौतपदां हिमालयकिरीटिनीम् ।
    ब्रह्मराजर्षिररत्नाढ्यां वन्दे भारतमातरम् ॥

To her whose feet are washed by the ocean, who wears the Himalayas as her crown, and is adorned with the gems of rishis and kings, to Mother India, do I bow down in respect.

--viShNu purANam

Namaste SS,

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritualseeker View Post
    I just purchased Man's Eternal Quest a collected talks and essays on realizing God in Daily Life by Paramahansa Yogananda. So far it is a good read. has anyone read it before? Btw its volume 1.
    I have read it. Yoganandaji is my Guru & guide. Yogananndaji is simply excellent.

Good luck.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Thread Information