Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kriya yoga?

Re: Kriya yoga?

Namaste,

you are right. I suppose I am just suffering so much that I want something to grasp which again adds more suffering. I am not my suffering i am the witness of it. I have to remember. All these feelings and emotions are insubstantial.

So with the energization meditation does it help you have energy? Is it used as a preliminary before meditation?

Yeah i know autobiography of a yogi isnt about teaching about kriya yoga i just meant his references to it. Which is what he usually does in his works. Its interesting reading about his life and how spiritual he was and is (beyond death).

with love
    -juan

Namaste SS,

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritualseeker View Post
    you are right. I suppose I am just suffering so much that I want something to grasp which again adds more suffering. I am not my suffering i am the witness of it. I have to remember. All these feelings and emotions are insubstantial.
    What you say is true but at this point this is only intellectual understanding. Though it has its own value, the "realisation" is different. You should not worry about all these at this juncture. Yes, seeing yourself as "witness" relieves you from all pains immediately because of the detachment.

So with the energization meditation does it help you have energy? Is it used as a preliminary before meditation?
    It is energization exercises & not energization meditation. It makes you physically fit for meditation.

Its interesting reading about his life and how spiritual he was and is (beyond death).
    Yes, he promised that he would always be there for his disciples & his presence has been testified by quite a number of his disciples.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Namaste,

Okay devotee I am going to decide by Friday if I want to either follow the Nichiren buddhist discipline and practice or follow Hindu practice in particular the system of Kriya Yoga and worship Lord Siva.

Namaste,

Okay I sent my application form and purchased my first set of books for the Self Realization Fellowship Course. I hope it will be beneficial. I was a bit sad due to my clinging to buddhism. But perhaps I will get over it by a search for Siva.

Namaste,

Okay I sent my application form and purchased my first set of books for the Self Realization Fellowship Course. I hope it will be beneficial. I was a bit sad due to my clinging to buddhism. But perhaps I will get over it by a search for Siva.
    Please PM me if you need to talk bro

Thanks a lot I might need it. The buddha helped me get out of the delusion of islam. Though I never formally converted to Buddhism I was still benefitted by it.

Thanks a lot I might need it. The buddha helped me get out of the delusion of islam. Though I never formally converted to Buddhism I was still benefitted by it.
    I understand. The Buddha is an incarnation of Vishnu. Maybe keeping an image of him on your shrine would do you good.

yeah, I was thinking about that. But I had some weird answers on my thread about if Buddha is God. Perhaps someone can clarify for us. This is the link http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=4116

Namaste,

if anyone is interested in the Self Realization Fellowship Courses you can check out this link and request information: http://www.yogananda-srf.org/lessons/index.html

Has anyone tried these yogic techniques? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0LxzYxox8Q

Thread Information