Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Hello there! [new here]

Re: Hello there! [new here]

Just thought I'd say - I've ordered my very first puja supplies from India this week, they should be shipped tomorrow or the day after...so I should have them by next week!

(Edited: repeated word)

That is excellent Star. May the Gods accept your offerings

I have been offering Incense to Lord Ganapati.

I might have to post a picture when I put it all together. ^_^ I'm sooo pleased about it!

I'm very happy we share our love for Lord Ganesha I find the Ganapati Upanishad very beautiful...and try and recite it morning and evening.

(Oh my, I need to calm down with the smiley faces! :P)

LOL no Sri Yogananda says:
    "Most smiles are born of good emotions arising out of doing good, or out of feeling smpathy, love, kindness, or mercy. But the most wonderful way to smile is to fill your heart with the love of God. Then you will be able to love everybodyl you will be able to smile all the time" (Man's Eternal Quest Volume 1)

Lord Ganesha is amazing. I offered Lord Ganapati an incent today and started praying to him as I was offering it asking him to allow me to see that I am not separate from Him and I was filled with a strange spiritual feeling. I sat down and recited OM Gam Ganapatye Namaha while focusing on the Murti and lol my cat kept looking at at Ganesha (I already put out the incent so i dont think he was looking at that) he would look away for a moment then look back up to Lord Ganesha. I felt like there was a Spirit or being in the room other than the cat and I and for a moment got afraid, but then I had the thought to not resist and to accept perhaps that it is Lord Ganesha's Energy and he was showing me that I am in his life

May we realize we are not Separate from the one Tusk Deity
    -juan

Namaste everyone,

I'm so glad things are going well for you, Star! I ordered my puja supplies last month and have been able to properly make offerings to Lord Ganesha. So I share in your excitement. Smiles that come from the love you feel for God, and by extension the love you feel for all other things, are always beautiful and should be shared.

SS, that is wise reflection indeed - that we are never separate from Him. I will try to remember that the next time I feel I am not praying or making offerings to Ganesha correctly.

Namaste

Ooh, so smilies are good then! Excellent!

On another note, I've just turned twenty...scary! For me, anyway! I can no longer use "teen"! *shudders* :O

Namaste,

Happy birthday! You are no longer a teen. May Lord Ganesha ever be present with you in all your birthdays.

OM Gam Ganapatye Namaha
    -Juan

Happy Birthday Star

Quote Originally Posted by dhruva023 View Post
    Happy Birthday Star
    Yes, happy birthday!

And I did not know you were older then me, haha. I'll be 19 in a few months.

Namaste

I'm feeling older by the minute. All these darn young' uns. My birthday in 2 weeks. Doing something I've never done before, hopefully.

So happy birthday, Sunshine. (That's just a friendly Canadian colloquialism, but I like it.)

Aum Namasivaya

Thread Information