Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Important Message or Lunacy?

Exclamation Important Message or Lunacy?

Namaste,

I happened upon this video on YouTube the other day and it was very powerful.

However, I cannot but think that this girl was spoonfed what she is saying and therefore is to some extent indoctrinated.

Anyway, I personally feel that ADULT Hindus should be like this young, energetic girl who supports Dharma.

Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ8QSVvu2bw

What do you think? Is it appropriate for this girl to make such a speech? If yes, why? If not, why not?

Namaskar.

Re: Important Message or Lunacy?

So being upset and taking no breath is Dharma?
    “There is a Guru in each of us. It is the Atma principle. It is the Eternal Witness functioning as Conscience in everyone. With this Conscience as guide, let all actions be done.” (sss20-15)

Pranam

Quote Originally Posted by TatTvamAsi View Post
    Namaste,

Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ8QSVvu2bw

What do you think? Is it appropriate for this girl to make such a speech? If yes, why? If not, why not?

Namaskar.
    This reminded me of one, just as young, Uma Bharati, she had a command of language and her knowledge of Ramayan was breath taking, she could at that very young age recite verses like computer would.
    so i am not surprised at this young girl.

one thing i have noticed with India, is when they become aroused they are very loud and emotional.
    i have learned living in UK for so long is one can achieve a lot by remaining calm and focused.

Jai Shree Krishna
    Rig Veda list only 33 devas, they are all propitiated, worthy off our worship, all other names of gods are derivative from this 33 originals,
    Bhagvat Gita; Shree Krishna says Chapter 3.11 devan bhavayatanena te deva bhavayantu vah parasparam bhavayantah sreyah param avapsyatha Chapter 17.4 yajante sattvika devan yaksa-raksamsi rajasah pretan bhuta-ganams canye yajante tamasa janah
    The world disappears in him. He is the peaceful, the good, the one without a second.

Pranam

Quote Originally Posted by Ekanta View Post
    So being upset and taking no breath is Dharma?
    For far too long India has endured a lot of injustice, so i guess speaking against it becomes a duty for an Indian.
    do i think that is a right way of going about it? No

How to go about it is a difficult answer, without being branded a fanatic.

The answer lies with the government, unfortunately the politics in India is very complex to say the least.

Jai
    Rig Veda list only 33 devas, they are all propitiated, worthy off our worship, all other names of gods are derivative from this 33 originals,
    Bhagvat Gita; Shree Krishna says Chapter 3.11 devan bhavayatanena te deva bhavayantu vah parasparam bhavayantah sreyah param avapsyatha Chapter 17.4 yajante sattvika devan yaksa-raksamsi rajasah pretan bhuta-ganams canye yajante tamasa janah
    The world disappears in him. He is the peaceful, the good, the one without a second.

Pranam

duplicated post
    Last edited by Ganeshprasad; 21 July 2009 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganeshprasad View Post
    Pranam
    For far too long India has endured a lot of injustice, so i guess speaking against it becomes a duty for an Indian.
    do i think that is a right way of going about it? No
    How to go about it is a difficult answer, without being branded a fanatic.
    I understand that. What I mean is that when you are upset its hard to think clearly and then wrong decisions are taken. If what is proposed is just people will understand. So... that means that the sole purpose of making the audience upset is to push them into hasty decisions. And Dharma... is to REFLECT before you act, if its right or wrong. As I see it they dont really work that well together.
    “There is a Guru in each of us. It is the Atma principle. It is the Eternal Witness functioning as Conscience in everyone. With this Conscience as guide, let all actions be done.” (sss20-15)

Any person who supports the use of the atom bomb is acting against dharma

Quote Originally Posted by amra View Post
    Any person who supports the use of the atom bomb is acting against dharma
    So killing the terrorists and other threats to India one by one is more humane? And in that process, and infinitely worse, losing Indian lives in battle is better than nuking that putrid wasteland (pakistan)?

I assume you also condemn America's nuking of Hiroshima & Nagasaki? It saved hundreds of thousands of lives that would have been wasted if the Americans had invaded by land. The two nukes swiftly brought the Japanese to their knees and put them in their place; the war was, for all intent and purposes, over after the nuking of those two Japanese cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekanta View Post
    I understand that. What I mean is that when you are upset its hard to think clearly and then wrong decisions are taken. If what is proposed is just people will understand. So... that means that the sole purpose of making the audience upset is to push them into hasty decisions. And Dharma... is to REFLECT before you act, if its right or wrong. As I see it they dont really work that well together.
    "Upset"? I see that you are nice and cozy in your little place in Sweden, but if you dare to come to the frontlines of battle along the LOC or were in the midst of those innocent Hindus who were slaughtered as recent as last November, you would be singing a different tune.

It is ideology like yours that has crippled the bureaucracy of India; their minority-appeasing tendencies should be done away with and swift action must be taken to protect India's citizens! India can obliterate, I repeat obliterate, pakistan in less than 1 hour if allowed; however, the moronic government will be twiddling their thumbs and hindering the Indian military in acting swiftly. This is the same problem the US faces as well. Thank goodness Bush had the courage to bypass that nonsense and smash those scumbags in Afghanistan and Iraq.

India needs a strong leader; someone like Narendra Modi at the least or someone like a modern day Shivaji Maharaj!

JAI HIND!

And, btw, DHARMA, is to DEMOLISH EVIL as well. Evil, in this case, refers to the hate-filled pakistanis, missionary scum in and out of India, communists/maoists, and other anti-India forces.

Ever heard of something called the Bhagavad Gita? I suggest you read it sometime.

Yes... everyone is a scum except yourself.

Thread Information