Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Important Message or Lunacy?

Re: Important Message or Lunacy?

Actually the war was over before the americans bombed japan, they did it to show their might.

Anyways supporting the use of nuclear weapons is psychotic to say the least it reflects deep mental imbalances and insecurities . The use of weapons that have the potential to destroy the earth many times over is against anyones Dharma.

Quote Originally Posted by TatTvamAsi View Post
    "Upset"?
    India needs a strong leader; someone like Narendra Modi at the least or someone like a modern day Shivaji Maharaj!

JAI HIND!

And, btw, DHARMA, is to DEMOLISH EVIL as well. Evil, in this case, refers to the hate-filled pakistanis, missionary scum in and out of India, communists/maoists, and other anti-India forces.

Ever heard of something called the Bhagavad Gita? I suggest you read it sometime.
    You are 100% right on that one brother! JAI HIND!!!

Wow. I'm beginning to understand fundamentalism even better. At first I didn't think I should put in my two bits as usually people have already decided what side they are on, but here goes. Probably won't have much effect.

What would Gandhiji say?
    Ahimsa is a central central tenet.
    Don't all people have souls, value? (Actually I believe it is the souls who have these bags of bones, but I didn't know how else to put it.)
    It has been proven time and time again that violence doesn't get rid of a theology.
    This is just a start. I could go on.

Aum Namasivasya

Quote Originally Posted by amra View Post
    Actually the war was over before the americans bombed japan, they did it to show their might.
    Which cave did you study history in? The war was over before the nukes in Japan? hahahaha...

Right, and India and Israel planned the terrorist attacks in November 2008!

Quote Originally Posted by amra View Post
    Anyways supporting the use of nuclear weapons is psychotic to say the least it reflects deep mental imbalances and insecurities . The use of weapons that have the potential to destroy the earth many times over is against anyones Dharma.
    Yawn! There have been HUNDREDS of nukes tested and deployed over the past 6 decades and look, the earth is still here relatively intact.

What is psychotic is to turn a blind eye to the atrocities that are being perpetrated by anti-India/anti-Hindu forces around the world day-in and day-out.
    Last edited by TatTvamAsi; 26 July 2009 at 10:20 PM.

Gandhi"ji" also said that Indians should give Nizam state (Hyderabad-->Andhra Pradesh) to Pakistan! So, as you can tell, his opinion would not be that great in matters like these. Also, Gandhi had a great personal philosophy of ahimsa however his application was, well, not very supportive of India and Hindus and is ineffective against asuras (christians/muslims/communists).

All people and all things are valuable; however, please go and tell that to the missionaries and jihadis who are looking to tear India inside-out while the oh-so-liberal-minded folk are prepared to preach to Hindus and Indians on non-violence.

Going back to the original intent of this thread, I don't agree with children, like the one in the video, talking about such things as she (13 yrs. old) does not have enough personal and life experience to reflect and come to a solid understanding of the situation at hand. She has undoubtedly been indoctrinated, albeit positively in this case; at least for Hindus. Only if the adult Hindus in power had the courage of this girl!

Trying to separate India and Hinduism in the guise of secularism is like trying to dissociate Hinduism & Yoga like some westerners do.

JAI HIND!

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    Wow. I'm beginning to understand fundamentalism even better. At first I didn't think I should put in my two bits as usually people have already decided what side they are on, but here goes. Probably won't have much effect.

What would Gandhiji say?
    Don't all people have souls, value? (Actually I believe it is the souls who have these bags of bones, but I didn't know how else to put it.)
    It has been proven time and time again that violence doesn't get rid of a theology.

Aum Namasivasya

What would Gandhiji say?

Aum Namasivasya
    First of all, do not use Gandhi to try to prove a point because he was a political leader, not a religious leader. I agree with you that violence does not do a good job of destroying ideologies, but if violence is used to destroy those who follow certain ideologies (Muslims, Indian Christians, communists, secularists, self-hating Hindus, etc.) it would be very effective.

EasternMind, I would very curious to know what your solution would be to the problems of terrorism and the destruction of the Hindu faith and culture in India. Should we just give up more and more land to the treacherous Pakistanis?? Should Israel just give up even more land to the evil jihadi terrorists of Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, etc.???

Personally, I think that a prime minister like Narendra Modi with supportive regional leaders like Bal Thackeray, Uddhav Thackeray, and other such great leaders would be a blessing for HINDUstan.

Left-wingers like you and the Congress Party (which I am guessing you support) have been calling people like me, TatTvamAsi, BJP, Shiv Sena, RSS, VHP, Bajrang Dal, etc. as "communal" and even "terrorists" for far too long just to appease the Muslims, Christians, communists, and secularists. It is just the same as what the liberals have been doing to the conservatives in my country (The United States) - and it is truly a shame when Hindus do not stand up for the faith of their forefathers and brothers.

Let us take a lesson from the Muslims here- whenever anyone attacks a Muslim country, Muslims from all over come to help. For example, when the USSR invaded Afghanistan, Muslim fighters not only from Afghanistan went to fight, but numerous mujahideen from Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, etc. went to fight in the jihad against the communist scourge. Yet when we Hindus are insulted, degraded, and killed on OUR OWN SOIL, people like you say that we should let it happen and that ahimsa will somehow help you out!!!

If you use violence to destroy an ideology, isn't the ideology you use an ideology of violence? So you support an ideology of violence. The same ideology that muslims use to destroy other human beings is being used by the Hindus, only the terms are different. Muslims say unbelievers and Hindus say adharmic forces. Fundamentalist Hindus are a reflection of a muslim ideology. As the saying goes 'Sh*t sticks' the Sh*t the muslim invaders brought in unfortunately instead of being burned for fuel has been piled up by the lazy youth and is now submerging them, fundamentalists drowning in a sea of Sh*t, it will take a lot of tapasya for you to burn this Sh*t off.

What would Gandhiji say?

Aum Namasivasya
    EMji, violence has proven to be the only way to get rid of theologies(Evil or not).

What would Gandhiji say? well, he must be turning in his grave for failing to prevent the massacres during partition of India.Indians in particular and people in general have, as always missed the point.

It is the theology(Islamic) and theology alone that was responsible.Jinnah has merely provided an impetus ; a call to action.

Gandhi owes his success to the greater extent to the British.Nothing more.Gandhi was huddled in closed doors with his muslim friends while the massacres and rapes were going on.

I always wondered what prevented the British from spending an extra bullet to get rid of Gandhi.British have become more civilized and tolerant towards the end of their rule.

Namaste:

I don't care about history really. I care about the now. Violence is violence. If your mother scolds you, are you entitled to hit her to shut her up? If a small child in a school doesn't understand a word, are you entitled to hit her so that she might understand.
    Violence is a flow. It starts with that first clenching of a fist, whether it be outside a bar by drunkards, in a home where a father beats his daughter, and in an extended family where a bride gets beaten for shaming the family for marrying outside her caste. it extends to picking up a weapon, joining forces with others, and right out bit by bit in its adharmic expansion to all out wars.
    Violence is violence. This kali yuga is over when the last human killing another human happens. That day will be a joyous day for all mankind.
    The real enemy of all religions isn't any one or the other, it is the fundamentalists in each, who truly don't represent any of the religions. They have a lot in common. The main tenet is "I'm right, and you are WRONG. And I have the right to show you this fact through force."

I do understand how years and years of perceived persecution by others leads one to hate. But at some point there has to be an extension of a hand, a namaste, a recognition of joint humanity.

Violence is NOT the only way to get rid of theologies. Showing by example, open communication, the dialogue that goes on, trust in a family level, education, tolerance otf others. There are lots of ways.

Might I suggest you start going to a temple. A place of peace, where your emotions can calm down. Its not a particular great idea living out a paranoid life worrying about the Muslim and Christian boogeymen trying their best to get us. if you truly believe in reincarnation, and karma, the central tenets of this great religion, (its obvious you don't ... yet, from your posts) then you would see that violence begets viiolence, and you yourself (your soul) will most likely be born as a Muslim next time to work out some of the hate.

Aum Shantihi shantihi shantihi

Aum Namasivaya

Violence is NOT the only way to get rid of theologies. Showing by example, open communication, the dialogue that goes on, trust in a family level, education, tolerance otf others. There are lots of ways.
    Well, none of such things worked in the case of islamic theology.And there is no reason to believe they will work in future.
    Its not a particular great idea living out a paranoid life worrying about the Muslim and Christian boogeymen trying their best to get us
    I am not that much worried about christians.I am merely providing an argument wrt to christian theology.
    if the christians are following the old testament today(as they did before) we would not be seeing any islamic terrorism today.

if you truly believe in reincarnation, and karma, the central tenets of this great religion, (its obvious you don't ... yet, from your posts) then you would see that violence begets viiolence, and you yourself (your soul) will most likely be born as a Muslim next time to work out some of the hate.
    I believe in reincarnation and karma very much if i dont i would not be in this forum.

Violence does beget violence.But that doesnt mean you should not be prepared for Violence.Being knowledgeable about violence and source of that violence doesn't make you a hatemonger.That is what i beleive.
    I could be wrong though.

Thread Information