Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 218

Thread: Post images of your shrine!

  1. #21

    Re: Post images of your shrine!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    Vannakkam:

    It would be nice if that was my shrine room. Still need to get a picture, now that I have a method of posting, thanks to Star. Who can identify this place? Hint: from my pilgrimage in April.

    Nandri, Star.

    Aum Namasivaya
    I have no idea at all. my guess is that its in Kolkata or maybe Bangalore... Am i close? :P Probably not...

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    840
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Post images of your shrine!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherab View Post
    Namaste all! here are the new editions of my shrine!

    Included here are pics of me framing and printing the images, as shown here:

    http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1...0/P8110024.jpg

    http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1...0/P8110025.jpg

    here are the images, framed:

    http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1...0/P8110026.jpg

    http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1...0/P8110027.jpg

    and my new shrine set up:

    http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1...0/P8110028.jpg
    Namaste,

    I am jealous my friend.

    I am purchasing a Nataraja statue tonight it is bronze and 10inches tall.
    I also want nayarana

  3. #23

    Re: Post images of your shrine!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritualseeker View Post
    Namaste,

    I am jealous my friend.

    I am purchasing a Nataraja statue tonight it is bronze and 10inches tall.
    I also want nayarana
    Wow! That statues going to look great. The images are mainly for inspiration, the focal point of my shrine will be ganesha murti and a shiva lingam for puja.

    as for vishnu, he is cool too

    Please post images of your shiva statue bro.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    840
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Post images of your shrine!

    Namaste,

    Thanks brother. I just purchased it! Unfortunatelly it is not Actual bronze but resin but its okay because its 10inches. That is good enough for me. It will be around the same size of my Lord Ganesha murti. When it arrives Iwill show you pictures.

    Heres link to the one i bought http://store.krishna.com/Detail.bok?no=6416&bar=

  5. #25

    Re: Post images of your shrine!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritualseeker View Post
    Namaste,

    Thanks brother. I just purchased it! Unfortunatelly it is not Actual bronze but resin but its okay because its 10inches. That is good enough for me. It will be around the same size of my Lord Ganesha murti. When it arrives Iwill show you pictures.

    Heres link to the one i bought http://store.krishna.com/Detail.bok?no=6416&bar=
    Wonderful!!

    I really like the selection of murtis that store has.

    namaste

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    840
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Post images of your shrine!

    If i was rich I would buy every single murti they have there lol.

  7. #27

    Re: Post images of your shrine!

    Oh my! They have such gorgeous murthis there...I might have to order a couple of them once I get my birthday present money!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    840
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Post images of your shrine!

    Star your spoiled with the love of the Gods.

    I cant wait to show all of you some pics. I have plans for my shrine.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    September 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    64
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    5022

    Re: Post images of your shrine!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherab View Post
    I have no idea at all. my guess is that its in Kolkata or maybe Bangalore... Am i close? :P Probably not...
    Bangalore is closer. Very famous large temple.

  10. #30

    Re: Post images of your shrine!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    Bangalore is closer. Very famous large temple.
    How about Chennai? other then that, i have no guesses...

    namaste

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •