Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Post images of your shrine!

Re: Post images of your shrine!

Namaste,

Thank you! Maybe soon you will get one. Lord Siva is already within your heart

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritualseeker View Post
    Namaste,

Thank you! Maybe soon you will get one. Lord Siva is already within your heart
    haha namaste ji,
    thank you.

Im putting in a second job application at a store this weekend - i know where i want to work, and ill get the job.

Wow, it's actually a lot taller than I expected! Very nice. I'll have to try and save up for that very murti - it's the nicest Nataraja I've seen online that I could possibly afford.

My flower to lord ganesha:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1...0/P8150029.jpg

namaste
    Beautiful flower for our beautiful Lord Ganesha, Sherab. I've tried looking for red flowers that I could use in everyday worship, but I usually have to make do with yellow or white flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by sunyata07 View Post
    Wow, it's actually a lot taller than I expected! Very nice. I'll have to try and save up for that very murti - it's the nicest Nataraja I've seen online that I could possibly afford.

Beautiful flower for our beautiful Lord Ganesha, Sherab. I've tried looking for red flowers that I could use in everyday worship, but I usually have to make do with yellow or white flowers.
    This one just happened to be laying outside the doorstep, with no such plant that gives off that flower - it seemed misplaced but timely, earlier in the stroll down at the park( before coming home) I was singing a bhajan

Namaste

Wow, it's actually a lot taller than I expected! Very nice. I'll have to try and save up for that very murti - it's the nicest Nataraja I've seen online that I could possibly afford
    Namaste,

I was quite shocked to see the size of it. I am very pleased. I hope you do get one. It seems like Siva is really here right now. OM namah Sivaya

deleted
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Eastern Mind; 29 April 2012 at 11:45 AM.

Star jee, namaste~

How is the quality of the puja items?

Pretty good really, I couldn't have been any more pleased! The packaging is flawless (everything is wrapped in tons of newspaper sheets and tape) and nothing got damaged, and like I said delivery was surprisingly fast (I've had trouble with DHL from the UK to Portugal taking 3 weeks...with UPS India to the UK took 3 days!). The items are really really nice too, the only issue I've had was with removing some of the stickers in some items. Otherwise they're beautiful! I've even had someone think they were made of gold... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Pretty good really, I couldn't have been any more pleased! The packaging is flawless (everything is wrapped in tons of newspaper sheets and tape) and nothing got damaged, and like I said delivery was surprisingly fast (I've had trouble with DHL from the UK to Portugal taking 3 weeks...with UPS India to the UK took 3 days!). The items are really really nice too, the only issue I've had was with removing some of the stickers in some items. Otherwise they're beautiful! I've even had someone think they were made of gold... :P
    beautiful! Thank you. you can soak the sticker part in some window cleaner and it'll come right off a trick my mataji showed me

Thanks Star: Who needs computer skills whaen there are youth around?

Just so you know, my wife uses our shrine room far more than I do. Mainly I go kind of sporadically, and when making garlands for temple. I left it messy so you would get a sense of it in use.

Aum Namasivaya

Thread Information