Thread: DR P V SESHA SAI's Posts

DR P V SESHA SAI's Posts

I will post all of Dr. Sai's posts here. Dr. Sai has been sending the posts as email feedback to me. I suspect this is due to his experience with email groups but not such much familiarity with this type of forum. I have sent him instructions on how to use the forum but in the meantime, I will post his submissions here.

If you want to reply to his posts just email him directly.

Thanks,
    Last edited by satay; 01 August 2006 at 01:04 AM.

Sankalpam-series No 1

18th July 2006

My dear friends and like minded persons
    Sankalpam-series No 1
    This is further to the Tarpan topic which I was discussing some time ago. I have seen people forgetting the Sankalpa Vidhi and creating a short cut of their own. In Management Sciences, when I was teaching, I used to say the student the shortest method of achieving success by reducing the entire subject to just WHAT TO DO, WHEN TO DO AND HOW TO DO. What to do relates to the Goal setting, when to do relate to time setting and how to do relates to approach setting. If these three are properly knitted and planned, perhaps the destination becomes easy to reach. The Sankalpam is equated to WHAT TO DO, in other words we are making our mind clear when we start doing something.

I request readers to take opportunity of reading my book Lakshmi Saadhana-9 where the entire Mahaa Sankalpa is given along with the meaning in English. In the Sankalpam, the geographical area of our Holy Country, the time span of the space, the planetary position, the Holy Rivers, the Mountains, the forests what not….which gives a total picture of what we are and we were. In the normal material life, we take lot of care of our own house and see others do not trespass, and this we do every day almost, but in the case of our Mother land we have our least priority for it. Is it not a painful matter, please examine.

Back to the subject, in the Sankalpam, at one stage we express our desire to the Lord …..Ganga Vaalukaabhi Saptarishi Mandala Paryantam…… to retain our fore fathers to the extent of taking the sand of the Ganges and arranging it bit by bit covering the entire saptarishi mandalam and come back to where we stand, such time – and multiply the same by a thousand and such other time to remove the sand bits again in the similar fashion ….THIS MUCH OF TIME span is requested for retaining the great souls of our departed fore fathers in the Brahma Loka. This means we are praying Lord for retaining the departed souls of the fore fathers more or less permanently – Saaswatha – in the Brahma Loka. Interestingly, another request followed by this, Tilai Surya Mandala Paryantam….. means the same process for Sea Same Seeds for circling the Sowra Mandalam; Yavai Graha Mandala Paryantam………… means the same process for Wheat Grains to circle the entire planets; Vrusha Lomaabhi Nakshatra Mandala Paryantam…… means the same process for the hair bits on the tail of the oxen to circle the entire Nakshatra Mandal. I do not know whether our sophisticated computers will be able to calculate the time span for all this………this is the JUST TIME SPAN ----looks amazing, but it is a fact in the sankalpa vidhi vidhaan we are praying the Lord to keep our fore fathers in the Brahma Loka.

What a wonderful and meaningful prayer this is! When once we come to know the meaning of this, can any one afford to ignore this prayer? This is being done in some parts of the country at the time of Wedding, that too, if the bridegroom party has some patience; the priest knows this; the caterer is not in a hurry; sufficient time gap is available before the Murat; the video grapher has no problem for this, apart from all this if it is not a bore some exercise for both bride and bridegroom, etc etc………

Now, let us know how many of us feel that we are missing this wonderful and most wonderful prayer and what we could just simply do as a token of gratitude. Though in some cases, I have seen people murmuring to know the grand fathers name when in times of need, leave alone great grand father. There are instances I have noticed most painfully where even good scholars try to recollect the Rishis of their Gothra. Are we running for a culture where we may have to observe Grand Fathers day/Fathers day/Mothers day etc when we are unable to recollect who they are actually? Now it is all up to all of us to analyze the situation and arrest the great damage to the system we are intentionally or otherwise causing. A Stitch in time saves nine…………………………………………………………….
    Yours affly
    Always remembering and respectfully praying the Lotus Feet of Great Grand Father Bhagawan Vedvyas
    HARA HARA MAHADEVA DR P V SESHA SAI ASWAMEDHAYAAJI
    Last edited by satay; 01 August 2006 at 01:04 AM.

Sankalpam – Series No 2

31st July 2006

Sankalpam – Series No 2

This letter is not intended to create any geographical dispute but to make a mention about the Bharat Varsha/Bharat Khanda duly mentioning the names of kingdoms, rivers, and the great cities.

Thus the Kingdoms which were mentioned in the text are – Anga, Vanga, Kalinga, Kaashmeera,Kambhoja,Sowveera,Sowrashtra,Maharashtra,Magadh, Malava, Nepala, Kerala, Chola, Panchaala, Gowda, Malayaala, Simhala,Dravida,Karnata, Naata, Karvata, Marvata, Paanata, Vaata, Pandya, Pulinda, Andhra, Hoona, Dasaarna, Bhoja, Kukuru, Kuru, Gandhara, Vidarbha, Videha, Bahlika, Barbara, Kekaya, Kosala, Kuntala, Kirata, Soorasena, Sevana, Konkana, Tenkana, Mastya, Madra, Parsva, Ghorjara, Yavana, Jaala, Andhka, Salva, Chedi, Sindhu etc.

THE GREAT RIVERS such as Bhagirathi, Gowthami, Narmada, Yamuna, Saraswathi, Krishnaveni, Bahuda, Bhimaradhi, Tungabhadra, Renuka, Malaapahari, Kaveri, Kritamaala, Tamraparni, Visoka, Kowsiki, Gandaki, Vichitraka, Vasista, Pravara, Kaasyapi,Sarayu, Narva Paapa, Kusaavati, Phaluguni, Reva, Karatoya, Punyataa, Praneetha etc.

It is also mentioned that the land is possessing seven utmost sacred places of the Land of the Universe namely AYODHYA, MATHURA, MAYAA, KAASI, KANCHI, AVANTIKA, DWARAKA.

The islands thus as Jamboo, Plaksha, Shalmala, Kusa, Krouncha, Saaka, Pushkaraakhya and nine sub divisions named as Bharata, Kimpurusha, Ilavrita, Kuru, Bhadrswa, Ramanaka, Hiranyaka, Ketumaala, Haryakhya.

Further described as possessing Ten Dense forests namely DANDAKA, VINDHYAKA, CHAMPAKA, BADARIKA, NAHUSHA, NAIMISHA, DWAITHA, GUHA, DEVADAARU, SWETHAKHYA.

We have taken out the ancient texts and basing on certain descriptions made there in started locating the forests, mountains, islands, rivers and kingdoms so that a comprehensive picture of the land of yester years be brought to the readers just for the purpose of reading and knowing what was all this.

Certain latest evidences through the pictures taken by the Satellite too confirm certain data aforementioned. By and large, I desire to make this clear that none of the People of Indian Origin either grabbed the land of others nor they had such intentions. We may cover all this under a shadow of peace loving nature or repent for a while for lack of unity in the past, at present and mostly likely in the future too.

The recent invasion of Angkor Vot Shri Maha Vishnu Temple in Cambodia thus speaks of some relevance to the Kambhoja of yester years. Now we have taken the global map and started the patch work and trying our best whether we can succeed in matching the area on this basis. Let us See what could be possible done by us in this regard.

Truthfully respecting the Lotus Feet of Great Grand Father Shri Krishna Dwipaayan Veda Vyas, The Great Sage Agasya, Holy Maharishi Sandeepani and Vamsa Rishi Gowthama,
    I take leave of you.
    Affly Yours HARA HARA MAHADEVA DR P V SESHA SAI ASWAMEDHAYAAJI
    Last edited by satay; 01 August 2006 at 01:05 AM.

Gayathri Mantra

25th July 2006

This mail has some reference to a question put to me in the Forum on Sandhyavandana. I desire to complete the topic as abridged as possible and with clarity. Sandhya – the conjunction of time is accepted as three times like sunrise time, midday, and sun set time while in some religions this is accepted as five times adding brahmi muhurat in the early hours before sunrise, and another conjunction as Nisi Muhurat in the night time after sun set. But according to our dharma sastra we are concerned only for three times. We are expected to give Jal Arghya to the Lords while performing Tarpanas each time separately. According to the custom, only four tarpanaas are being done in some parts of South India.

We got clarification on this from a sage in Himalayas and according to him, tarpanaas are to be given to the Digdevatas like Indram Tarpayaami-Agnim,Yamam,Nrritim,Varunam,Vayum,Kuberam,Ishanam, Urdhwa Purusham, Pridhvim and I have added Navagrahaas like SURYAM,SOMAM,ANGAARAKA,BUDHAM,BRUHASPATIM,BHARGAVAM,SANAICHARAM,RAHUM AND KETUM – EACH suffixed with tarpayaami and finally concluding with Vamsa Rishis. I found this useful, for the reasons on most occasions many of our friends find it difficult to utter the Sanskrit mantras of the Navagrahaas. This, I found as the most convenient, shortest and the best form. You can practice it. This will not take more than five minutes a time.

With regard to Gayathri Mudraas, one may have to go to his Guru to learn this as it is practically not possible to explain on this paper.

The Composition of Gayathri Maha Mantra is “yo deva asmakam dhiyo dharmadi gochara….” Which means the Lord – asmakam means for me – dhiyo dharmadi gochara – seen and conceived by me as the supreme……….this means the Swaroopa of Gayathri in the form of a female is quite imaginary. “Chaturvigum Satyakshara….” Means, the mantra is composed in 24 letters in three steps each consisting of eight letters and with six sub divisions available for anga Nyaas and Kara Nyas.

Please refer to my book Ishwarya Lakshmi Sadhana part I in Telugu where 40 Gayathri Mantras including astadikpaalakaas, navagrahaas are given. In other words, Gayathri Maha Mantra enables every one to choose a Lord of their Choice like Sri Krishna Gayathri; Shri Rama Gayathri; Shri Rudra Gayathri and so on….not necessarily the Photograph of a Goddess normally sold in the book shops etc.

This is in ANUSTAP CHANDUS – eight letter composition. When once the meaning and secrets behind the mantra is understood, it gives us a thrilling and most superfine experience. This is ADRISHTA – in other words, the one which is visible for naked eyes is DRISHTA and not visible for a naked eye is ADRISHTA. The ADHRISHTA can be experienced and felt with the Gnana Netra and not with a physical eye. I hope I could make this topic easily understood. “Na Gayathri Paramo Mantra” – no other great mantra than Gayathri.

Again for Upaasana other mantras can be taken up and a GURU WILL KEEP YOU VERY CLOSE TO THE LORD BY OPENING THE INNER SIGHT. Therefore NA GURO RADHIKAM – No other one is greater than Guru – he is the Brahma, Vishnu and Maheswara and ALL. HE ALONE CAN SHOW US BETTER WAYS, easy way and most comfortable way. Please be reading all the letters written by me and most of the doubts gets clarified. All the best.

Truthfully respecting the Lotus Feet of Great Grand Father Shri Krishna Dwipaayan Veda Vyas, The Great Sage Agasya, Holy Maharishi Sandeepani and Vamsa Rishi Gowthama,
    I take leave of you.

Most Important Sadhana for August

26th July 2006
    MOST IMPORTANT SADHANA TIME IS AHEAD OF YOU – 22nd August 2006
    I have been repeatedly writing that overnight results can not be expected for any sadhana. Shri Lakshmi is also defined by me as a meeting point for Demand and Supply. A Wealthy person with all comforts, if he is unable to eat his food or suffer from such ailment, it is called Alakshmi. A young couple is not blessed with children and it is Alakshmi. Lakshmi can not be equated to a simple coin of exchange, it is far far beyond this.

The sadhanaas are based on the information gathered from Several Saintly personalities from different places more from Himalayan ranges where I started my life journey in spiritual front. The sadhaks who performed these sadhanaas expressed their satisfaction over a period of time after comparing what they were before these sadhanaas and what they are now.

22nd August is KRISHNA ANGAARAKA CHATURDASI means it is the dark fourteenth day associated with Tuesday and this is also associated with the Holy Divine Star Pushyami. Every sadhak eagerly waits for Pushyami star and if it associated with Sunday or such dark fourteenth day and Tuesday. This time the day is just ahead us on 22nd August. I do not know when again we will have such unique opportunity.

Now About the sadhana to be done on that day: - The items needed for this sadhana are, Agarbatti, flowers, oil lamps/cow ghee lamp(one oil lamp of sesame seeds oil and one cow ghee lamp – Cow ghee lamp to be placed on our left side which is the right side of the pooja mandir and oil lamp on our right side which is left of the pooja mandir, Asana for sitting, Jal Patra for Achaman and sankalpa, Some milk sweets for offering to the Lord/Goddess and Static Maala. 21000 times mantra chanting is required for this. Either this total can be completed on that day or completed in three days period commencing from 22nd.

First step ; pay respects to Guru and then pray Lord Ganesh for Sidhi, lit both the lamps, then make out sankalpa – for which you prefer this after making Achaaman etc, perform pooja to the Spatik Maala by placing Chandan, Pushpam, dhoopam, deepam and Nivedan of any dry fruit and commence sadhana taking the maala into the hands. The maala should contain 108 + 1 beeds and more or less 210 maala chanting of the mantra becomes necessary. Each time, if the sadhana is performed on different times, the same procedure to be followed and the mantra is HASAI HASA KAREE HASAI. As most of you are office goers you may complete the sadhana by the night after returning from your work spots. This is one of the best sadhanaas of this year and I wish you grand success.

I shall be back again soon…………………………………………..Affly yours HARA HARA MAHADEVA
    I take leave of you.

A small note received from some source, perhaps the time is IST & those who are out of India, please calculate the relevant time for themselves
    27 August, 2006 - Two moons will be visible.
    Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky starting August. It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye. This will OCCUR on Aug. 27 when Mars comes within 34.65M miles of Earth.
    Be sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 12:30 am . It will look like The Earth has 2 Moons. Don't Miss it.
    The next time Mars may come like this close only in 2287.
    NOTE: Share this with your friends as NO ONE ALIVE TODAY will ever see it again

Sankalpam – Series No 3

Reg: Sankalpam – Series No 3

I am making my intention clear that I desire to complete the topics taken up as soon as possible and in a manner as short as possible without creating a confusion or disorder. This series comes to an end with the next letter though it is a tough job to handle this major issue in four pages of ¼ sizes. Most of the kings and places referred are cross checked with other Puranic Episodes where the material tallies and given us a confidence on the subject.

“Asya Ananta Veeryasya …..” the starting of the sankalpa mentions that the entire universe is based on the Ananta Veerya – the creative force and this is the beginning of the sankalpa where we identify the Mahaa Kaarana Deha – the great HE. Thus the sookshma Deha without any vikaraas enters the womb and there is some basic foundation which is called Adhara Sakti – Centre of the force; and turning into Sri Kurma – Gathering force; Varaaha – Shaping force; Vaishnava-Pervasive force; Ananta –indestructive force; Nag –poise in movement; Sesha– the divisible force, Takshaka – Etching of shapes in space – and they are totally eight in number.

Thus the sookshma deha is encircled with the five elementary forces and overpowered by MAAYA and AHANKAARA where the GAME OF LIFE STARTS WITH EGOISM AND ALL “ISM’S”. Vyakta – Manifestation; Avyakta –Un-manifestation; Mahat – Volume; Ahankaara – Consciousness; Pridhvi – Solid; Upo-Liquid; Tejo – Heat light; Vayu – Gas; Akaasha – Ether. But again the Sookshma Deha has its own Samskaara – culture brought forward and that makes a lot variation of the degree of Ahankaara and Maaya, though every living being is encircled with these making out a GAME.

Then the placement of the body is described to be on a base where there are seven lower layers and seven upper layers such as – Atala, Vitala, Sutala, Talaatala, Rasaatala, Mahaatala, Paataala being the lower layers, which a geologist will be in a better position to explain and Bhu, Bhuva, Suva, Maha, Jana, Stapa, Satya being the upper layers.

Thereafter “Chakravaala …” Chakravaala – the ring of the Horizon; Meru – the Whirlpool of the Rotation; Naala – Spiral Force; Seshu –Forces of Divisibility; Sahasra Phani – Plurality. And the entire Globe lifted by eight elephant like forces named as Iraavata, Pundarika, Vaamana, Kumud, Anjana, Pushpadanta, Saarvabhowma, Supratika and being ruled by eight sacred places like Amaravati, Ashokavati, Ambhovati, Raivati, Sidhavati, Saadhya vati, Gandharvavati, and Alakaavati and the directional forces named as Indra – East; Agni –South East; Yama – South; Niruta- South West; Varuna – West; Vaayu – North West; Kubera – North; Ishana-North East.

It is further described as possessing seven natural majestic mountains, and five sub regional mountains such as Mahendra, Malaya, Saahyasakti, Himavat, Rukshavat, Vindhya, Paariyaatra and others being Matanga, Hiranyasrunga, Maalyavat, Kishkindha, Rushyasrungaaghya.

A mention is also made about the Majestic Kings as described in the number of sixteen such as Raama, Sibi, Ranti, Gaya, Anga, Suhota, Prudhu, Mandhatru, Yaayati, Marut, Dileepa, Bharat, Ambarisha, Sasibindu, Bhageeratha, Parasuraama and another the Great Kings/Emperors named as Kaarta Veerya, Sagara, Puroorava, Purukusta, Nala, Harischandra. Later the Geographical area and in the later part, the time element is described. Astrology, astronomy are a part of this subject. This means, we are identifying ourselves and our placements duly remembering our position in the geographical area, the time element of the universe, the planetary movement, and what not just before entering into the medicated theories for a comfortable life in the form of Shodasopachara Poojaas or worship of Lord. The great sages of Indian Origin introduced these worshiping methods in a most intelligent manner whereupon we worship ourselves for a comfortable and healthy life and always on a day to day basis recollect where we are and what we are. It is a form of self discipline.

Universal peace and respect to each others on a basis of LIVE AND LET LIVE policy has been an in-built system of the worship in India as per HINDU religious system.
    Yours affly
    Respectfully at the Holy Sri Charan of Great Grand Father Bhagavan Krishna Dwaipaayana Vedavyas & Great sages Holy Agastya Maharishi, Holy Sandeepani Maharishi and Vamsa Rishi Holy Gowthama.

HARA HARA MAHADEVA DR P V SESHA SAI ASWAMEDHAYAAJI

Thread Information