Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Humming sound in the ear

Re: Humming sound in the ear

I see someone early mentioned tennitus. This could be likely. I experience tennitus, but in the form of high pitched ringing. It is not so constant as it used to be for me but it is quite distracting and annoying to say the least

Another thing to consider is there is a vein very close to your ear drum that runs near it. In certain people, I believe it's not all people, you can hear the actual sound of blood flowing through the vein. I have also experienced this! But it is most absolutely the sound of something flowing. I can even hear the beat sometimes in my ear

Both of these things are, in almost all cases, not dangerous are harmful. Tinnitus can accompany hearing loss but more commonly is due to such things as anxiety or bruxism (teeth grinding).

Re: Humming sound in the ear

don't try to hear this sound by closing ears, now try to reach this sound while ears are open. Next step would be to try to reach this sound in marketplace, if you can do this then soon you will be able to reach the stage of self realization

Thread Information