Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disproving Christianity easy as 1,2,3...

Exclamation Disproving Christianity easy as 1,2,3...

Disproving this nonsensical cult people around the world call "christianity" is as easy as 1, 2, 3.

Seriously.

The definition of a Christian is one who believes in the trinitarian "god" and that his messenger (son LOL) is jesus whilst having a literal interpretation and tacit belief in ALL the points in the bible.

Therefore, I present three (3) arguments that disprove christianity from its foundation. I would like to challenge ANY christian, practicing preferably, to disprove my points.

1.) Adam & Eve:

The (fairy tale) story of Adam & Eve is paramount in Abrahamic faiths; especially that of Christianity. It gives a philosophical yet historic account of the earth, life, and origin of the human species.

Hence, let us proceed with "facts" from the bible.

Adam & Eve, who were supposedly made in the image of god (can god be that ugly?), had three main sons; Cain, Abel, & Seth. They had other progeny however these three guys were the main torchbearers of the Adam/Eve family.

Point 1: If Adam & Eve had three (3) sons, how on earth were more people created; or how did they procreate to have more people? Using logic, although christianity & logic are antipodes, the only way for procreation is for some of Adam & Eve's children to procreate with their parents, primarily Eve. This means that ALL human beings on this planet are a product of incestuous relationships!

2.) God's Omnipresence:

God, according to the Old Testament and hence important in ALL three (3) Abrahamic faiths, is omnipresent or present everywhere (in the universe).

By definition, if God is omnipresent, he is present in the trees, rocks, mud, water, and... even IDOLS. However, more importantly, as Christians, belief in absolute GOOD & EVIL means that 'heaven' and 'hell' as physical realms/places exist.

Point #2: If God is omnipresent, that means he is present in HELL also. Therefore, if all the non-believers are sent to burn in Hell, well, they will be by God's side. So, this begs the question, "What do non-believers have to worry about when they will be by God's side no matter what?"

3.) God's Omniscience:

God, again according to the Abrahamic scriptures, is omniscient or all-knowing. If this is indeed true, why on earth was "lucifer" (the devil) created as an angel? Did God not know that he would rebel and "fall" from grace? If he did know, why such a devious plot to create evil and tempt mankind? Many Christians will say "free-will". Free-will is a joke of an answer because, according to Christianity, we are all God's "children". If we are God's "children", would He be so callous as to allow us to "choose" between that which is 'good' and that which is 'evil'? Would we allow our 'children' to choose between a plump laddoo or a mound of dirt?? What does every "loving" parent do? Protect their children from evil of any sort.

Secondly, if God is omniscient, he already knows ALL the people who will accept him or reject him even before they are born. If he already knows, where is the "choosing" at all? That means that people think they are choosing but in reality the choice is already made! Also, what about ALL the people born before jesus? A Christian will say they all went to heaven because they didn't hear about jesus so God took them to heaven. Well, what about ALL the people in various corners of the globe who have never heard about jesus? Since they will go to heaven, why the hell should we hear about jesus in the first place? Hearing about him is more like a curse (due to being forced to choose) than not.

Point #3: God, if omniscient already knows who is going to choose Him and who is going to reject Him. If he doesn't and we as humans really have 'free will', God is no God because he is a duffer!

These are some of the glaring contradictions in Abrahamic philosophy. No wonder they have to bribe and coerce people around the world to convert to their desert cult!

JAI HIND!

Namaskar.

Re: Disproving Christianity easy as 1,2,3...

Pranam,
    Awhhhhhh,
    Why did you stop at 3 points. My favorite is, "Jesus died for my sins, all I have to do is believe in Him and I'll get a mansion in heaven when I die."

That's just great, what a deal! Of course every other convicted prisoner believes in Jesus. Your next door neighbor is a raper. The guy 1 block down is a serial killer. Oh, and the guy 2 doors down is a cannibal.

I wonder, if Christians really believe that Jesus died for their sins and they will get a mansion in heavan why are they still here? So what if suicide is a sin. Jesus will forgive you. He already has. NOW GO GET YOUR MANSIONS!

Seriously, I know for a fact that most Christians do not know what the Bible says. They have never read it. They just believe what they are told to believe.

Namaste,

Namaste

Quote Originally Posted by Hiwaunis View Post
    Seriously, I know for a fact that most Christians do not know what the Bible says. They have never read it. They just believe what they are told to believe.
    Like you many Armchair 'intellectual' hindus claim to know Jesus better than the christians.

The concept that Jesus died for sins of other people is firmly established in bible.
    Here are some references

Matthew 26:28
    For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
    Matthew 26:39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
    Mark 14:36

John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Hebrews 13:12 Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

You still couldn't disprove my points.

To quote Mahatma Gandhi, "You Christians are so unlike your Christ!"

Quote Originally Posted by chandu_69 View Post
    Namaste

Like you many Armchair 'intellectual' hindus claim to know Jesus better than the christians.

The concept that Jesus died for sins of other people is firmly established in bible.
    Here are some references

Matthew 26:28
    For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
    Matthew 26:39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
    Mark 14:36

John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Hebrews 13:12 Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Last edited by satay; 28 August 2009 at 06:16 PM.

Vanakkam:

My two bits:
    Disproving Christianity is like proving reincarnation. Its just a given. Rather then disproving Christianity, lets just be better Hindus. Personally, I don't think Christ even existed, but I don't really care. What's that stuff got to do with living dharmicaly?

Aum Namasivaya

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    Vanakkam:

My two bits:
    Disproving Christianity is like proving reincarnation. Its just a given. Rather then disproving Christianity, lets just be better Hindus. Personally, I don't think Christ even existed, but I don't really care. What's that stuff got to do with living dharmicaly?

Aum Namasivaya
    Pranam,
    Actually, Christianity can and has been disproven many times. But getting that information to the masses is another story. It's hard to just stop believing in something you thought was the truth all of your life.

But my vote goes for the "Hindu Armchair intellectuals" who are willing to at least read and learn about other's religion. Most Christians will never do that.

Namaste,
    Last edited by satay; 28 August 2009 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiwaunis View Post
    Pranam,
    Actually, Christianity can and has been disproven many times. But getting that information to the masses is another story. It's hard to just stop believing in something you thought was the truth all of your life.
    That was my point. Its a given. Usually people just stop on their own when they start thinking for themselves. However, because of soul age, or genetics, they just can't. Similarly, there is a correlation between left wing politics, as well as religious diversity on or near university campuses. I wonder why.

Aum Namasivaya

Quote Originally Posted by TatTvamAsi View Post
    You still couldn't disprove my points.
    I was not trying to disprove your points.

To quote Mahatma Gandhi, "You Christians are so unlike your Christ!"
    'Mahatma' Gandhi laid the foundation for the fallacy that christians don't understand Jesus.
    Christians perfectly understand what is Jesus and his message in Bible.

For example the fraudulent healing missions have a basis in Jesus's sayings like

Matthew 10:7 And as you go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    That was my point. Its a given. Usually people just stop on their own when they start thinking for themselves. However, because of soul age, or genetics, they just can't. Similarly, there is a correlation between left wing politics, as well as religious diversity on or near university campuses. I wonder why.

Aum Namasivaya
    Pranam,
    Whenever I see the word politics I immediately think of 2 words, money and war. I must admit Christians do make good soldiers. What a shame.

Namaste,

Namaste Friends,

Actually disproving anything is easy. A spiritual friend of mine used to relate a story.

An artist created an art work and put it up on a crossroad inviting comments from onloookers. Many people pasted their comments and not a single comment was kind and appreciative. People complained of imperfect nose and figures, dark background or excessively lighted background etc. Then the artist invited the commentators to correct the picture as per the visions of the critics. And no one came forward to create a perfect picture.

There is a raunchy story (I hope the spiritually minded people here will not take offence). It seems Ford, the great car enterpreneur, had a talk with God. Ford complained that God's creation (the woman) was imperfect from the word go. It had fat wobbly top and back ends, very narrow headlights called eyes. The intelligence systems were non-existent and the emotional systems totally unreliable and often dangerous. The sensors were all too imperfect, Ford told God very emphatically, contrasting with the perfect car that he had created. God pressed a key on His PC and boomed "Figures, however, reveal that more people are riding my creation."

----------------------

All scripture, without exception teach "Surrender". Lord teaches so in Gita in the 18th Chapter. The Buddha teaches "The true bliss is giving up the conceit of 'I am'. The Muslim creed is Islam-Surrender. Bible also teaches "Thy will be done".

Devotees often tried to provoke great Advaita Guru Ramana Maharshi to speak against or criticise the Gurus and followers of other creeds, including Non-Advaita Hindu creeds. He taught "All scriptures commonly teach surrender. So, let us surrender completely and then find out what differences exist".

-------------------
    However, it is good entertainment and good past time to argue, if one comprehends the limits. It is also good to debate with open mind for one's enrichment. And for us discussions help remembrance.

Om Namah Shivaya
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Thread Information