Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Great NEWS!! Anti-Hindu demon YSR DEAD!

Re: Great NEWS!! Anti-Hindu demon YSR DEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by nac View Post
    He was helping the poor in his state, who cares what religious beliefs he professed? I think I'll go with Buddhism.
    I belong to his State, I am from Andhra Pradesh. And by what information and statistics can you claim that he was helping the state? I will tell you what he has done, and this is a first hand account which me and my friends have experienced and discussed.

1. 10000 and more acres of Lang Grabbing.

2. Sakshi industries which has just 5% investment from his son, but his son is made the Director and biggest shareholder

3. 400 crores and Partnership in a Power Plant.

4. Out of seven hills on Tirumala, he took away 5 hills and made them accessible to Missionary houses and Churches. Look at it! The seven hills of lord made Missionary guest houses.

5. Made his son in law, Brother Anil Kumar, a missionary to take away funds from the western world and use it for his own purpose

6. Has a property which estimates more than 20000 crores.

7. Took away all the Jewelery of Lord Venkateswara, and made a Liquor Barron the Chariman of Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam.

WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED MAN? DO YOU LIVE IN THIS STATE? SEE THE NECKLACE ROAD HERE, IT WAS A WONDERFUL GARDEN, NOW IT IS A GARBAGE BIN!

Days back, my fathers friends were chatting, they were saying "As Helicopters Wings when rotating resemble Chakra of Venkateswara! See how Lord has killed him through his own Chakra by making him die in a helicopter."

I am a Liberal Soul, but I could not bear his atrocities.

Quote Originally Posted by bhargavsai View Post
    DO YOU LIVE IN THIS STATE?
    Nope, I only know what Bengali newspapers tell me. They say his surprise inspections forced village officials to ensure that government resources actually reached the poor, unlike in most Indian states. Zen masters say that the Buddha would gladly give his right arm to feed the poor.

BTW I knew he was corrupt, but not that corrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    Please do not be disheartened.
    Last edited by nac; 07 September 2009 at 07:43 AM.

of course we must concerned and sad about what he get in his life
    the way he choose in life

of course Hindu must pray for other happiness
    so i pray now, VENKATESVARA JAYANTI Sep, 29 ...2009

Pratibhatasreni Bhishana,Varagunasthoma Bhushana
    Janibhyasthana Taarana, Jagadavasthaana Karana,
    Nikhiladushkarma Karsaana, Nigamasaddharma Darsana
    Jaya Jaya Sri sudarsana, Jaya Jaya Sri Sudarsana. 1
    Victory and Victory to you, oh, Sudarshana,
    Victory and Victory to you, oh, Sudarshana,
    Who is fearsome to hoards of enemies of devotees
    Who is ornament for all blessed actions,
    Who helps one to cross sea of samsara,
    Who stabilizes the entire universe,
    Who cuts off accumulated sins of bad actions,
    And who teaches righteous conduct.

Sahasra Seersha Purusho
    Venkatesassirovatu
    Pranesha Prananilayaha
    Pranan rakshatu mey Harihi 2

Let my head be protected by,
    Lord Venkatesa with thousand aspects,
    Who is the lord of all souls,
    And place where the soul merges.

Ya Etad vajrakavacha
    mabhedyam Venkatesituhu
    Sayam Prataha patennityam
    mrutyum tarati nirbhyaha 5

This diamond armour of Venkatesa,
    which can never be broken,
    If read daily in the evening and morn,
    Would help one to cross death without fear.

Jai Sri Venkatesvara !!! Jai Sakyamuni Buddha !!!
    May him born in family who have Sanantadharma and he protect Sanantadharma, may Sri Venkatesvara Tathagata light guide him to light of wisdom.
    Last edited by shian; 25 September 2009 at 08:49 PM.

OM. VAJRA. VISHNUYA. SVAHA
    OM. VAJRA. GARUDA. CALE CALE. HUM PHAT

OM. AMOGHA VAIROCANA. MAHA-MUDRA. MANI PADMA JVALA PRAVARTTAYA. HUM

Om Saha Nau-Avatu |
    Saha Nau Bhunaktu |
    Saha Viiryam Karava-Avahai |
    Tejasvi Nau-Adhii-Tam-Astu Maa Vidviss-Aavahai |
    Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||

True... 100 %
    there are 300 churches around tirupati & believe or not the scared pilgrimage of hindus Tirupati region has equal no. of christan. Son-in-law of CM is involved in conversion from foreign fund of missionaries.

Namaste,

It is always nice when there is a relief of someone who is vile, however for me I think him dying like this isnt the end of his negative habits. These will follow him possibly into the astral realm and perhaps into another incarnation. That is why I wished he could have experienced being a christian without being dogmatic and hateful towards hindus and others. Unforunately now he must learn from the karmic traces from this life and it may affect other people in future incarnations. I would suggest that one should pray that he incarnates into a family that will give him saintly manners and guide his soul to perfection in Bliss.

I do not think it right to say it is good that anyone is dead.

Yes, I agree with you Scott.

I have nothing to say because like you, we are all only looking from a distance.

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    namaskar,

The funny thing with us "Hindus" is that no one will stop you as I don't think anyone cares...

OMG....LOL! I really missed this.
    Pranam Satay.

Quote Originally Posted by amra View Post
    It's sad to think that one would toss aside such a wonderful religion just because a few espouse violence as a way of revenge

The same has been said of Christianity and Islam

But then Christianity and Islam are real religions, the 'Hindu' religion was something made up by the british who could not comprehend such heterogeneous and diverse beliefs as existing within a certain geographic boundary. So they could tax people efficently they classed all the people living in certain geographic boundaries as 'Hindus'

And something else to ponder, the word hindu is not a Sankrit word, but a Farsi corruption of the word Sindhu, reffering to a certain geographical area west of the Sindh. So hindu denominates an individual living in a specific location, it has nothing to do with religious beliefs or affiliations. In the true meaning of the word a muslim living in India is a Hindu but one who follows his Ishta Dev the Prophet Mohammed.

Anyway I feel the true Sanskriti culture to be one of heterogeneity and diversity unified by the strong central vedic sanskriti tradition and not modern Hinduism which is just Christianity repackaged with multifarious gods and new improved doctrines and dogmas of 'unity' and 'brahman' words that have been so abused they have lost all sense of meaning and sacred feeling.
    Pranam
    Please explain why you think that Christianity and Islam are real religions and Hinduism is made up? The word Hindu is probably made up but the religion is REAL!

Saying the things you have said above I do not believe that you were ever a Hindu.

Namaste

Quote Originally Posted by TatTvamAsi View Post
    Namaste,

This is great news for Hindus around the world!

This virulent anti-Hindu christian convert Chief Minister (CM) of Andhra Pradesh, home to the most visited and RICHEST place of worship in the world, Tirupati, has died from a helicopter crash!

This guy was so vile that he tried to take over land near Tirumala in Tirupati to give to missionary scum to build churches and proclaimed that he would build a church "taller" than TTD itself!

Although a regular 'visitor' of the temple (how was he allowed inside?), he seemingly tried to bring down TTD with land grabbing policies and bankrupting the temples all over Andhra Pradesh! He also had the temerity to appoint a rabid fundamentalist christian as one of the executives of TTD!

Let it be known that after messing with Sri VenkateSwarA, he was dealt a blow that was fatal!

YSR was funded by devious western missionary scum to subject Hindus and their places of worship to all kinds of atrocities.

Do you know that ONLY Hindu temples in India are under government control while churches & mosques are NOT! More than 70% of the revenue of each Hindu temple, and more than 80% in Andhra Pradesh, is misappropriated by the government and handed out to build more churches, mosques while they fund the pilgrimages of muslims to mecca and the christians to vatican while no such provision is given for Hindus?

Many Hindu temples are ruined because of this demonaic plot and even simple renovation is hard to do while there are THOUSANDS of churches and mosques being built all over India!

This YSR himself funded, from Hindu temple proceeds I might add, the construction of over 20,000 churches in Andhra Pradesh alone! A state that is 85%+ Hindu!

Please read this article to see the atrocities committed by YSR and his goondas during his tyrannical reign: http://www.christianaggression.org/i...&type=ARTICLES

All Hindus must rejoice!

JAI SRI RAM!

JAI HIND!

Namaskar.
    Pranam,
    I read that several people committed suicide upon hearing of his death. What is the deal there?

Namaste

Thread Information