Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Great NEWS!! Anti-Hindu demon YSR DEAD!

Re: Great NEWS!! Anti-Hindu demon YSR DEAD!

About dead is good or not good,

dead and life only ilution of Maya,

please think, if he still alive and use his entire life to damaged Dharma, what kind of suffering will he receive ?

please think in point of view of christians, he die in faith in jesus, so christians also must joy for this, because jesus have take him to heaven, is int ???

dont be confused with life and death

OM. VAJRA. VISHNUYA. SVAHA
    OM. VAJRA. GARUDA. CALE CALE. HUM PHAT

OM. AMOGHA VAIROCANA. MAHA-MUDRA. MANI PADMA JVALA PRAVARTTAYA. HUM

Om Saha Nau-Avatu |
    Saha Nau Bhunaktu |
    Saha Viiryam Karava-Avahai |
    Tejasvi Nau-Adhii-Tam-Astu Maa Vidviss-Aavahai |
    Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||

Re: Great NEWS!! Anti-Hindu demon YSR DEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottMalaysia View Post
    I do not think it right to say it is good that anyone is dead.
    Hope this thread is not too old to reply here, but I find it a good opportunity to discuss matters of life and death

My view is that the body dies, but the energy/soul/whatever you call it, remains and continues, as it has done for countless lives before. So the man himself, YSR (whom I'm not at all familiar with btw) just left a flesh body behind. And there is a lot more of him outside the flesh anyway. Is this consistent with the Hindu beliefs on life and death ?

Furthermore, the actions of the man, aggression towards Hindus, that can be his personal expression, or (IMO more likely) just an expression of something larger, beyond YSR. And though YSR's body died and is now finished as a method of expressing that energy, surely the source of that energy CAN be still out there, and will eventually manifest in a different way. Any views on that matter ?

Again, this is just personal opinion, that we attract the difficulties we need in life, in order to grow and learn. So being happy about one body being dead, seems a little superficial, he learned his lessons and moved on, but the greater forces that caused the Hindu oppression might still be out there, possibly within us (or in this case within the Hindus that were affected).

Does this make sense, I mean do you agree we co-create our circumstances, victim together with oppressor, in order do clear previous karmic events and relationship we have got ourselves in, or simply to learn and grow ?

Just want to get a feel for how you people see the world

Thread Information