Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Snippets of Hindu Science

Re: Snippets of Hindu Science

Quote Originally Posted by rkpande View Post

Rajas is activity, Tamas is inertia and sat is neutral.
    Sorry i missed some of this the last time.

Proton is inert hence tAmasic - that's a good point, but proton is what makes the atom exist in jad form.
    Although jad implies tAmas, yet causing matter to exist is rAjas creativity ?
    Although electrons flow (hence active, so rAjas) , they destroy matter into energy hence tAmas ?

That is why i would map proton to rAjas , BrahmA being the presiding deity and electron to tAmas, Mahesh(Shiva) being the presiding Deity.

Very interesting, although i am only speculating.

Quote Originally Posted by flabber View Post
    come to think of it the 3 fundamental particles nowadays according to particle physicists are upquark, downquark and electrons. protons and neutrons are the combinations or the upquarks and downquarks. but there are so many fundamental particles according to quantum physics, so attaching the 3 gunas to fundamental particles seems quite difficult. i'm not sure. science is still not so sure about the most fundamental particles of matter or anti-matter, understanding gravity etc.. we still have a long way to go.
    Deities presiding on properties of jad prakrti :

Various forms of Shakti (calm and fierce): DurgA, Gauri, TripurAsundari, kAli, shAradA, Lakshmi, LalitA ......

There is sattva-sattva, sattva-raja , raja-raja , raja-tama, tama-tama ,....

Again, very interesting, although i am only speculating for fun.
    || Shri KRshNArpaNamastu ||

Re: Snippets of Hindu Science

Last edited by Kumar_Das; 06 June 2010 at 07:26 PM.

Thread Information