Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Muslims! Answer please.

Muslims! Answer please.

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum. And i'm very confused about the islamic concept about God Almighty. Kindly explain. And what is the concept of prophethood? What is Islam? What is the purpose of life? According to your religion.
    I'm an atheist. I don't believe in religion. But, your religion had always attracted me. I want to know about it. I prefer to ask you directly, because i don't trust any islamic site
    Last edited by Francois; 11 November 2009 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Incomplete information

Re: Muslims! Answer please.

Welcome to HDF, Francois.

I don't understand your question. Are you interested in Islam, or Sanatana dharma (Hinduism)? If you're interested in Islam, please understand that you're going to get a slanted point of view here, as this is a Hindu site. Not as extreme, but imagine getting an understanding of Hinduism from a christian fundamentalist site. It wouldn't be an understanding at all, but a total misunderstanding.

If you're intereseted in Hinduism, then this is the right place.

Just for starters, as some people from the west have this misconception...Although Islam and Hinduism are close geographically, philosophically and practically they are on opposite sides of that universe.

Aum Namasivaya

Muslims! Answer please.
    And i'm very confused about the islamic concept about God Almighty. Kindly explain. And what is the concept of prophethood? What is Islam? What is the purpose of life? According to your religion. I'm an atheist. I don't believe in religion. But, your religion had always attracted me. I want to know about it. I prefer to ask you directly, because i don't trust any islamic site
    I must admit I'm amused. You don't trust any Islamic sites so you come to a Hindu forum to ask Muslims about Islam. Maybe you could google a faq sheet (Frequently Asked Questions) about Islam independent of any website. I doubt any Hindu's will teach you anything about Islam. You might also want to google a faq about Hinduism.

I am not here to ask hindus about islam. I entered the islam section, and i asked questions to muslims. If you are muslim, reply to the question. Otherwise, know that this thread is not for you. By the way, what are the beliefs of hinduism about God?

Francois: Please read this post from earlier this morning.

http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/sho...?t=4712&page=5

Hindu Dharma Forums is a Hindu site. Very few Muslims ever come here, so you will most likely be unsuccessful in finding one here. Most who do arrive get themselves banned for trashing Hindu beliefs. I wish you the best of luck in finding whatever answers you need at this time. Satay explained it very well in the above post.

Aum Namasivaya

Note to self,

Let me see how this game is gonna play out. An atheist arrives at Hindu Forum albeit in Muslim section of the forum. Let me see 'which' muslim on this site is gonna answer and how. My spidey sense is tingling...

Last edited by satay; 11 November 2009 at 02:50 PM.
    satay

Satay: Sounds to me like Satay is privy to information the rest of us aren't. That just doesn't seem fair .... Oh, wait, he's the moderator. I will stop talking for now ... on this thread.

Aum Namasivaya

Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum. And i'm very confused about the islamic concept about God Almighty. Kindly explain. And what is the concept of prophethood? What is Islam? What is the purpose of life? According to your religion.
    I'm an atheist. I don't believe in religion. But, your religion had always attracted me. I want to know about it. I prefer to ask you directly, because i don't trust any islamic site
    Hello Francois,

So you're a French atheist interested in islam?

Anyway, "confusion" and "islam" are always synonymous because of the following reasons:

1.) muslims don't know whom or what they are praying to. They call some fairy in the sky that likes to sleep with 72 little girls allah but their prophet, muhammad (SH!T be upon him) is also a pedophile who claimed that he was the messenger of this fairy after having epileptic seizures in some dirty cave in arabia.

2.) muslims don't know what life is about so they decide to simply attack, murder, and harm people from other cultures, races, and faiths. This is of course historically supported with FACTS. Since you are an 'atheist', I believe you actually care for FACTS(??).

3.) muslims are so obtuse that they themselves cannot interpret the gibberish in some book with scribblings called the quran. That is why they have old, smelly guys with long beards read it and interpret it for them.

4.) Since muslims pray to an invisible fairy that likes little girls, they like to scream five times a day in anticipation, disrupting the peace of everyone nearby.

5.) Of course, the famous 5 pillars of PISSlam: treachery, violence, ingratitude, fanaticism, and pedophilia. muslims make a pilgrimage to a black stone in the middle of some desert in arabia where they don't take a shower. instead, they run around this black stone 7 times and don't know why, they spit on another stone while some smelly mullah screams from the top of some tower.

6.) muslim legislature is so great that women are forced to be underclass citizens in their own countries. they are also forced to wear a bedsheet around themselves because the muslim men, who are like rabid dogs, will tend to rape any woman who is not covered due to their lecherous attitudes. Their laws according to their throwback quran is so great that if a woman is gang-raped by several guys she doesn't know, SHE gets 200 lashes at the public square while the men go unpunished. "wah, allah is truly merciful and just!"

7.) Last but not least, most terrorist acts in the world are committed by muslims. It is their favorite pastime and a direct command from their pedophile prophet who murdered innocent people about 1300 years ago.

Take a trip to the arid desert saudi arabia and see for yourself the power of the invisible pedophile fairy called allah.

Wa'alaikum salaam!

I am an ex muslim. God in Islam is an Authoritarian Deity who is both compassionate and Angry. He created the heavens and the earth and sent prophets to guide mankind. He orders slaughter of disbelievers unless the jews and christians pay Jizya (tax to be accepted in an islamic state) or convert to Islam, or they are to be killed. Others that are not jews and christians have the choice to convert or die.

Prophethood is given to those selected by Allah. They can commit MINOR sins but major sins they supposedly do not commit (although Muhammad is guilty of many major sins).

Purpose of life is to submit yourself to the Will of Allah. Which means once you accept his Teachings the Holy Quran and His Prophet Muhammad then you must obey the Quran and Prophet Muhammad and do not question it at all.

Salut Francois,

Vous êtes Français? Quelle partie de la France?

L'islam est une religion arriérée et transforme les gens en terroristes.

Stick avec l'athéisme.

Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    satay

Thread Information