Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Muslims! Answer please.

Re: Muslims! Answer please.

Je ne suis pas francais..g suis reunionais.. Tous ces critiques j'ai l'habide d'entendre. Pourquoi agissait vous avec l'imbecilitè? Cette topic n'est pas destine a vous. C'est destinee aux musulmans, car ils connaissent leur foi mieux que vous! Quand je vous demande concernant votre foi, a ce moment la vous pouvez me repondre. Sinon, pour le moment, observez votre calm s'il vous plais.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritualseeker View Post
    I am an ex muslim. God in Islam is an Authoritarian Deity who is both compassionate and Angry. He created the heavens and the earth and sent prophets to guide mankind. He orders slaughter of disbelievers unless the jews and christians pay Jizya (tax to be accepted in an islamic state) or convert to Islam, or they are to be killed. Others that are not jews and christians have the choice to convert or die.

Prophethood is given to those selected by Allah. They can commit MINOR sins but major sins they supposedly do not commit (although Muhammad is guilty of many major sins).

Purpose of life is to submit yourself to the Will of Allah. Which means once you accept his Teachings the Holy Quran and His Prophet Muhammad then you must obey the Quran and Prophet Muhammad and do not question it at all.
    As a critic, you will of course say this. I want a sincere muslim

okay you can go to an islamic forum.

OM
    -juan

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritualseeker View Post
    okay you can go to an islamic forum.

OM
    -juan
    If you can read french, read my last post.

namaskar,

Thanks for telling us that you are not French. I can see that you don't know how to write French either. Online translators only go so far...

Calling me stupid is not going to help your case. There are no muslims here to answer your question. Take the advice and either go to a mullah forum or stick with atheism.

Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    Je ne suis pas francais..g suis reunionais.. Tous ces critiques j'ai l'habide d'entendre. Pourquoi agissait vous avec l'imbecilitè? Cette topic n'est pas destine a vous. C'est destinee aux musulmans, car ils connaissent leur foi mieux que vous! Quand je vous demande concernant votre foi, a ce moment la vous pouvez me repondre. Sinon, pour le moment, observez votre calm s'il vous plais.
    satay

Hats off.
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    namaskar,

Thanks for telling us that you are not French. I can see that you don't know how to write French either. Online translators only go so far...

Calling me stupid is not going to help your case. There are no muslims here to answer your question. Take the advice and either go to a mullah forum or stick with atheism.
    je vous ais dja dis..g ne suis pa francais. Je peux m'exterioriser en francais, anglais, urdu, creol, e aussi bhojpuri. J'ai appris tou ces langues.

Pranam

Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    As a critic, you will of course say this. I want a sincere muslim
    Perhaps you can tell us what is a sincere Muslim?

Jai Shree Krishna
    Rig Veda list only 33 devas, they are all propitiated, worthy off our worship, all other names of gods are derivative from this 33 originals,
    Bhagvat Gita; Shree Krishna says Chapter 3.11 devan bhavayatanena te deva bhavayantu vah parasparam bhavayantah sreyah param avapsyatha Chapter 17.4 yajante sattvika devan yaksa-raksamsi rajasah pretan bhuta-ganams canye yajante tamasa janah
    The world disappears in him. He is the peaceful, the good, the one without a second.

Francois
    United States
    Pourquoi agissait vous avec l'imbecilitè?
    All this drama for a few simple questions easily asked through Google search engine? Stick with atheism was sincerest and best advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Harjas Kaur View Post
    Francois
    United States
    All this drama for a few simple questions easily asked through Google search engine? Stick with atheism was sincerest and best advice.
    Why? Do you see atheism a better way than hinduism?

Thread Information