Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Miracle!!

Miracle!!

I was just part of a miracle! Lord krishna's statue is drinking milk and I personally fed him half a glass of milk!!

an atheist like me would never had believed this if I didn't witness it myself!

amazing!!

What to say...I am have no words to describe it.

Re: Miracle!!

Question...I hear this is happening all over India. Are all the deitys' statues drinking milk?????? Okay, this is happening more than once. In 1995, it was explainable and now this is just too weird.

Quote Originally Posted by nekozuki
    Question...I hear this is happening all over India. Are all the deitys' statues drinking milk?????? Okay, this is happening more than once. In 1995, it was explainable and now this is just too weird.
    I don't know if this is happening all over india but I am canada. My brother( who also lives in the same city in canada) phoned me this evening around 4.30 pm (around 3.30 am India time) and told me that krishna murtis are drinking milk...and if I had a krisna murti in my home then I could offer milk. But unfortunately I do not have krishna murti in my home so I drove to my brother's house with my wife and daughter to see if this was true or some kind of joke...

My whole family was already sitting there offering milk for an hour; more than a glass of milk had been offered by my mother, father, my younger brothers and my sister in law. When we arrived I still was not sure if this was actually happening and said in a joking way...let me see what the big deal is...

I offered a spoon of milk thinking what a joke...this statue is not going to drink milk... within a few seconds the milk disappeared from the spoon right in front of my eyes!! I couldn't believe my eyes and started checking the little statue that was covered with clothing as most hindu murtis usually are...the clothes of the murti were dry and the statue was stone cold from absorbing the cold milk I suppose!

after that my wife (who is christian) also offered milk and it was gone...she offered several spoons... all gone! then my little daughter...same thing...

then I sat there with amazement...my hands shaking the whole time as I watched spoon after spoon of milk disappearing and the glass emptying! this went on for about 45 minutes. .. keep in mind that my family had already offered almost glass of milk already and on top of that this glass...

amazing... I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't experience it with my own eyes and with my own hands...

oh...by the way, my brother found out because someone in india phoned him telling him that the whole city is awake and the temples are full of lines of people offering milk to krishna...it was around 3 am in India.

I also offered milk to shiva statues that sit in my home but no milk was accepted by them. It seems that only krishna murtis were accepting milk until a few hours ago...

a few days ago was krishna janamashtami...
    satay

Well, Satay I am not joking or lying but my Vishnu statue started drinking milk about 45 mins ago. I also am shaken and weirded out....seriously this is freaking me out. What does this mean????

It was on Sep 21, 1995, around the time of Ganesh Chaturti that Ganesha murtis all over the world started consuming milk offered to them! The whole episode lasted for 72 hours.

This year, Ganesh Chaturti is on 27th Aug, and Krishna Janmashtami just passed round the corner. And last week there was a bomb blast in the ISKCON temple at Imphal that killed two devotees, injured one guru and several others.

What is the message the Lord is conveying?

Quote Originally Posted by nekozuki
    Well, Satay I am not joking or lying but my Vishnu statue started drinking milk about 45 mins ago. I also am shaken and weirded out....seriously this is freaking me out. What does this mean????
    freaked and weirded out is exactly what I feel! It is one thing to 'pray to a statue' and totally another when it actually drinks milk out of your hand!!! What the????

My degree in engineering provides no explanation...I am out of words;

I wish I had a statue of my own...

Ganesha is supposed to be the first one in every puja etc. I wonder if there is a cosmic 'something' going on...1995 ganesha starts this and now lord himself...who is next???

I bet in the future we will see Bhagwan Shiva's murti drinking cartons of milk!
    satay

Simply this. There is no rational explanation.... we have to rely on faith when it comes to things like this.

Post Re: Miracle!!

Namaste,

In 1995 (Sept. 21) a Ganesha murti in Delhi began sipping milk from a spoon. The news spread rapidly, and for just one day there were similar cases all over India. Not only Ganesha, but also Shiva, Parvati, and Durga, and various Nagas and Nandis were all seen to drink milk on that day. And expert Jyotish claimed that such an event was rare, but occurred about once every 100 years. As the news spread, the same phenomenon began to be observed all over the world.

The recent events began in Bareilly (UP) with a Durga murti sipping milk, and soon Ganesha, Shiva, Parvati, and Krishna, were also reported.

I have seen a copper Naga sipping milk (and it apparently does so on any occasion), and of course there are some dark stone, spirit (mostly whiskey) drinking Bhairavas. In most of the reported milk-drinking miracles, however, the statues seem to be of milk-white stone or ceramic.

Many statues will draw liquid up out of a spoon, by simple capillary action, but if the murti has no internal capillaries, and its surface and outer garments remain dry, then this certainly is an amazing occurrence!

the murti that I offered milk to is a small (probably half of my hand) murthi of bhagwan krishna in a young 'gopala' image. It is made up of copper. The clothes were a bit wet from my daughter and my brother's daughter spilling some of the milk offered to the murthi.

But later, my brother took off the clothing of the murthi and it still accepted milk...no milk was being spilled anywhere.

I can understand the capillary reaction but why only yesterday and for only those few hours?

The shiva and durga murthis (some made of stone and some made of copper) in my home did not accept any milk.
    satay

Thread Information