Thread: One of the biggest Naam apradh in sanatan dharma is to differentiate in god names

One of the biggest Naam apradh in sanatan dharma is to differentiate in god names

There is rule set to follow when we start japa or any spiritual exercise based on sanatan dharma. But people here seem to have weird ideas, somebody says i am devotee of krishna, somebody says shiva is my lord and none else.

This is the easiest and one of the most important aspect of sanatan poojan paddhti, that you dont have to differentiate in god names, If you believe that shiva tatva is different then vishnu tattva, then u made an apradh, and your spiritual practice is khandit.

The extract is you dont have to feel that shiv tattva and krishna tattva is different, they are a same power in different form, Following words will tell why different forms are needed in sanatan dharma.

I will take an example of a dispensery, when u go to a dispensary to get medicine for your ailment, u can see hundreds of medicines in their stocks, but u will get the one which is related to the prakriti of your ailment, isnt it? U have some pitta dosh and they give u medicine for vayu dosh, that wont settle your problem at all, but raise.

In same way, as per the 5 elements, mitti, pani, tej, vayu and gagan which are representing the Panch Dev poojan of sanatan dharma, Sri Ganesh, Shiva, Durga ji, Surya and Narayana , Everybody has got different combination of elements in their consciousness level, So when we really get into the poojan paddhti, through a learned and supreme master (guru) he guides us with a mantra which contains the seed strings of the element which is according to our consciousness level. So if you are under a medicine will u look down at another medicine or think that the medicine u r gettng is superior to other medicines? no way u wont if u r really rational and have doubts clear.

the pamch dev upasana is the base of sanatan dharma, and its all the supreme lord mahadev which is in the form of elements and in the form of mantras and tantra. So better not get confused and not say I am krishna bhakt or ram bhakt, when u r a devotee u are devotee of all, as all are same tattva, but u are utilising them in a form which you need most as per your conscious level, and when all 5 elements are attained, u wont ever need to do any spiritual practices.
    एको ब्रहम द्वितियो नास्ति
    ये तू सर्वाणि कर्माणि मयी सन्नस्य मत्परः अनान्यनैव योगेन माँ ध्यायंत उपासते
    तेशाम्हेम समुध्हर्था मृत्युसंसार सागरात भवामि नचिरातपार्थ मैय्या वेषित चेतसाम

Re: One of the biggest Naam apradh in sanatan dharma is to differentiate in god names

You cannot be against any form of God as that would be against the scriptures. Everyone has a personal right to identify with a personal form. But no one has the right to diminish the form worshiped by another person.

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਨਾਦੰ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਵੇਦੰ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਰਹਿਆ ਸਮਾਈ ॥
    Gurmukẖ nāḏaʼn gurmukẖ veḏaʼn gurmukẖ rahi▫ā samā▫ī.
    The Guru's Word is the Sound-current of the Naad; the Guru's Word is the Wisdom of the Vedas; the Guru's Word is all-pervading.

ਗੁਰੁ ਈਸਰੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਗੋਰਖੁ ਬਰਮਾ ਗੁਰੁ ਪਾਰਬਤੀ ਮਾਈ ॥
    Gur īsar gur gorakẖ barmā gur pārbaṯī mā▫ī.
    The Guru is Shiva, the Guru is Vishnu and Brahma; the Guru is Paarvati and Lakhshmi.

ਜੇ ਹਉ ਜਾਣਾ ਆਖਾ ਨਾਹੀ ਕਹਣਾ ਕਥਨੁ ਨ ਜਾਈ ॥
    Je ha▫o jāṇā ākẖā nāhī kahṇā kathan na jā▫ī.
    Even knowing God, I cannot describe Him; He cannot be described in words.
    ~SGGS Ji ang 2

ਜਹ ਦੇਖਾ ਤਹ ਰਵਿ ਰਹੇ ਸਿਵ ਸਕਤੀ ਕਾ ਮੇਲੁ ॥
    Jah ḏekẖā ṯah rav rahe siv sakṯī kā mel.
    Wherever I look, I see the Lord pervading there,
    in the union of Shiva and Shakti, of consciousness and matter.
    ~SGGS Ji ang 21

ਸਿਵ ਸਿਵ ਕਰਤ ਸਗਲ ਕਰ ਜੋਰਹਿ ਸਰਬ ਮਇਆ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਤੇਰੀ ਦੋਹੀ ॥੧॥
    Siv siv karaṯ sagal kar jorėh sarab ma▫i▫ā ṯẖākur ṯerī ḏohī. ||1||
    Everyone calls upon You with their palms pressed together, saying, "Shiva, Shiva". O Merciful Lord and Master, everyone cries out for Your Help. ||1||
    ~SGGS Ji ang 207

ਏਕ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨੰ ਸਰਬ ਦੇਵਾ ਦੇਵ ਦੇਵਾ ਤ ਆਤਮਾ ॥
    Ėk krisanʼn sarab ḏevā ḏev ḏevā ṯa āṯmā.
    The One Lord Krishna is the Divine Lord of all; He is the Divinity of the individual soul.

ਆਤਮਾ ਬਾਸੁਦੇਵਸ੍ਯ੍ਯਿ ਜੇ ਕੋ ਜਾਣੈ ਭੇਉ ॥
    Āṯmā bāsḏevsi▫y je ko jāṇai bẖe▫o.
    One who understands the mystery of all-pervading Lord;
    ~SGGS Ji ang 469

Thread Information