Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Was Muhammad Enlightened? Part 1

Re: Was Muhammad Enlightened? Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    Admin Note

namaskar,

You are quite bold in posting this on a Hindu Forum, don't you think? Your comment is completely out of context and hurts the sentiments of Hindus, so I request you to edit your post.

Thank you for your cooperation.
    I knew people could not separate between nationality and universality. Since when is Dharma or Brahman a nationality?

Why did I post it? Because I meant it? No! I posted it to show how absurd it was. If people can’t understand that attacking Islam in an unjust way is "hurting the sentiment" of humanity and sanatana dharma (used in its true way), then perhaps if I used Krishna as example they would. And indeed it hit the soft spot.

Let me put it straight out. You don’t react to attacks on other religions but you react to an illogical comparison with Krishna (which was meant to be illogical and thus false).

This is my stand:
    It’s perfectly in context if you consider hindu dharma as "Sanatana Dharma". This is my "eternal" stand. I will consider it below my dignity to even discuss it.
    It’s not in context if you consider "hindu dharma" as a religion of hindus only. And please note that I don’t oppose healthy nationalism. It’s as healthy as caring for your own family. The family of God however is from an atmic view, it doesn’t take into account nationality (kind of obvious isnt it?).

My post about Krishna can be understood if the wish is there. If it’s not then I simply have to conclude that even this forum for which I had some hope is unable to rise itself above complete materialism.

And by the way... There are so many hypocrites on this forum. Where are all those who play good and yet never try to oppose the evil when it shows up (as in this thread and others)? Hero in words, but zero in action.
    “There is a Guru in each of us. It is the Atma principle. It is the Eternal Witness functioning as Conscience in everyone. With this Conscience as guide, let all actions be done.” (sss20-15)

Ekanta, I have tried hard in the past to see Islam in the right perspective & I shall keep on trying that. However, I have been among the Muslims for a long time & what I learnt from them that all our good interpretations are only in our mind. They just don't accept that version. If you are a Hindu, you are a Kafir ... & even if they kill you or forcibly marry your girls, it is ok as per Islamic Law. All their bonhomie is highly limited to their own community.

As regards, Hindus & India, they are among very few in the world who have accepted people from all faiths & not differentiated people on the basis of their faith.

SS, has been a knowledgeable Muslim in the past. What he is saying is based on authentic scriptures and his own experience. If anyone can prove him wrong, it is welcome ... as he himself says. Why simply gag him & not let him say what he has to say ? You are not an Islamic Scholar ... on what basis you can say that what he saying is wrong ?

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

What is knowledge but the experience of unity in diversity (Prajnana)? Besides that there is no genuine "knowledge". Who is the islamic scholar then?
    “There is a Guru in each of us. It is the Atma principle. It is the Eternal Witness functioning as Conscience in everyone. With this Conscience as guide, let all actions be done.” (sss20-15)

You made me smile ... that shows the loving heart of a true Advaitin !

I remember somewhat similar ... Atanu replied on this forum when I quoted, "Deuteronomy 13". He (Atanu) found it OK (!) from his perspective ... explaining in his way. I couldn't help by admire him !

OM

There was a man who happened, on a bitterly cold and frosty winter evening, to find a snake lying on the roadside half dead from cold and starvation. Having pity on the poor animal, he picked up the snake with his own hands and tucked it close to his heart underneath his clothes. When he arrived home, with care and tenderness he placed the poor thing by the fire to warm it and provided food and shelter.

In the morning he was horrified to find that the poisonous snake had bitten his small son when his son reached out his hand playfully to pet it. "Why have you done this to my precious son?" The man cried out to the snake. "My son is dying and we did nothing to harm you. Everything we did to protect and save you. Now my son is dying because of you. Why did you bite him?" The snake replied, "Don't be angry. I am a snake after all, and biting is what we do."

Damage from machine guns and grenades at Jewish Center in Mumbai after terrorist Jihadi MUSLIM attack. How can we speak delusionally of Islam as a religion of peace when there is an Army of fanatics waging war all over the world? Throwing grenades into a house to kill people which is sponsored by an entire Islamic government can be ignored in the name of sweet Sufi saints? Clearly we aren't talking about the same things or sharing the same concerns.

What fantasy is this that the snake will not bite us if we're "nice" to it? It is already biting!

Can we speak of Sufi saints in the same breath when Armies of fanatics are conducting massacres in India?

All this scandal is happening, and we DARE defend the snake?
    Because no Muslim is here to defend? Funny how all the pretend Hindu's and people who say they believe in Hinduism come out of the woodwork to provoke Hindu sentiments on a Hindu forum.

I have PMs telling me, from someone STILL not banned despite sending the emails to Satay, that, "you are saying my religion as SECT /CULT , AND sIKHS ARE HINDUS , it is highly objectionable / offensive for my faith , for me its comparing hindus with sikhs is same as saying " muslims are pagans , hindus are rat , monkey worshippers and christians are jews."It is an insult to him that I believe in Sanatan Sikhism so he has right to bombard my PMs with these clearly anti-Hindu and divisive sentiments on this forum? This is fair?

My beliefs are attacked on forums, attacked in PM's, and I am accused of flaming and threatened with banning for defending against lies and slanders against my Sanatan faith.

Defending the snake you will only get bitten. To avoid the bite you have to stay away from the snake. You do not welcome it into your house to harm your family and spread the dangerous venom of it's lies against you.

That is my word of warning to you all.

Quote Originally Posted by devotee View Post
    You made me smile ... that shows the loving heart of a true Advaitin !

I remember somewhat similar ... Atanu replied on this forum when I quoted, "Deuteronomy 13". He (Atanu) found it OK (!) from his perspective ... explaining in his way. I couldn't help by admire him !

OM
    Namaste devotee,

Does it require advaita knowledge? Don't you agree that only an enlightened can know another enlightened? Spiritual Seeker by his own admission is a seeker yet he determines whether Muhammad was enlightened or not?

Krishna says: "kalosmi". But when Jesus says "kalosmi" in another language and in another format, we do not understand. Aditi, the mother of all, is described as Death in Veda. But we do not understand. When Bhagavatam is read with a biased mind -- say by terror minded Muslims or political minded Christians, God can be taken as a rampant womaniser. How absurd. Ekanta has correctly pointed out the equal possiblity of a biased mind selectively citing verses from Gita to demonstrate that Lord was a mass murderer.

When Bhagavatam relates how Shiva loses semen at the site of Mohini, an anti hindu will jump in glee citing how Shiva is a lecher. They do not know that Shiva's losing seed is a momentary lapse of touch with reality as Himself and thus giving rise to the world. We cannot also comprehend how the destruction of asuras (by Durga) may be the same as the destruction of unfaithful (by yaweh).

The climax is the fact that Brahman is both the Lord and Son of Aditi. And also that Usha is the daughter of Creator. I know some imbeciles use this to ridicule Hinduism.

Drawing out malicious historical and/or political messages from scripture, which only the knower of 'All pervading' comprehend, is a mistake at best.

Om
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Ekanta writes: #4
    Hadith was written efter Muhammeds death. Its what people remembered him doing and saying. Already there its questionable. And do you understand the under lying purpose of his acitons? Abraham was ordered to sacrifice his own son (later stopped by an angel). Jesus used violence to drive out the money changers from the temple in Jerusalem. Krishna “kind of” participated in the Kurukshetra war (mass murder). Shirdi Sai Baba had a stick he used to both threaten and beat people with. And the list goes on…
    He is claiming we are not understanding Mohammed prophet in proper context and it will help us to understand in context that Bhagavan was a mass murderer? Outrageous.

Ekanta writes: #21
    Let me put it straight out. You don’t react to attacks on other religions but you react to an illogical comparison with Krishna (which was meant to be illogical and thus false)...

This is my stand:
    It’s perfectly in context if you consider hindu dharma as "Sanatana Dharma". This is my "eternal" stand. I will consider it below my dignity to even discuss it. It’s not in context if you consider "hindu dharma" as a religion of hindus only

And by the way... There are so many hypocrites on this forum. Where are all those who play good and yet never try to oppose the evil when it shows up (as in this thread and others)? Hero in words, but zero in action.
    This is a blatent attempt to manipulate the forum to tolerate attacks against Hindu religion and convert it to some kind of propagation of correct "Dharmic" spirituality of Islam and defense of prophet Mohammed.

All founders of religions have heard this impersonal Voice of God revealing the Atma that activates the entire Creation. Just as the Vedas were 'heard' and propagated as 'heard' (Shruti), the Quran too was 'heard' by Hazrath Muhammad.
    Now Koran is "Sruti" for Hindus too? So we must accept Mohammed as the final prophet and accept conversion to Islam by default? Do Hindu's have a right to protest these abusive and negating analogies and manipulative political mischief by forces antithetical to Hindu religion? This ideology is directly from the fanatical Muslim Missionary propaganda sites.

Do you still believe Muslims are not here to defend themselves as they clearly are infiltrating Hindu forums to undermine authenticity of Hindu beliefs with this mischief? This is Muslim missionary propaganda Satay. You delete in an instant my responses to anti-Hindu attacks. Yet his clearly anti-Hindu posts remain undeleted, and you ask him to kindly self-edit. For what purpose? He has exposed himself. He should be banned as an anti-Hindu. You shouldn't threaten Hindu's with banning for defending against these brazen attacks against Hindu Dharma.

Ekanta writes: #15
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ganeshprasad
    I can not believe the attempt to equate Hindu dharma to this pathetic new age so called religion.

I didnt. I said, Sanatana dharma is the essence of other faiths.
    If you call Islam a "pathetic new age so called religion", that only reflects your own understanding of sanatana dharma. Congratulation
    s!
    Must we endure the mischief of non-Hindu's hiding their hostile, anti-Hindu and pro-Islamic identities behind Hindu avatar pictures, telling all of us that Islam is a part of Sanatana Dharma and we are some kind of idiot not to know this? And Bhagavan Krishna is some kind of mass murderer? Enough is enough. This is becoming abusive to Hindus.

Satay jio, this is too much. I cannot even leave the forum in protest without the concerns I had getting bigger and worse and more insulting. Do us the favor on a Hindu forum of allowing Hindus to DEFEND against these numerous attacks on our religion and culture and nation.

You have allowed undeleted video posts of Dr. Zakir Naik mischeviously undermining Hindu teachings about the nirgun/sargun Oneness with Abrahamic monotheism, yet deleted my posts PROVING the virulent anti-Hindu conversionary mischief of the same man ON VIDEO calling for DEATH TO KAFFIRS and defending jihadi murders. This is the voice you allow on Hindu forums and then say Muslims aren't here to defend themselves? THEY ARE ATTACKING! This is getting well past the point of being "fair."

Now it has become an injustice to every Hindu to read this rubbish of personal attacks and tolerate undeleted this barrage of MISINFORMATION, HALF-TRUTHS, OUTRIGHT LIES, AND DISTORTIONS OF WHAT WE BELIEVE WHILE DELETING OUR PROTESTS AND CORRECTIVE RESPONSES AS UNFAIR TO THEM.

CAN YOU SEE THE SNAKE IN ACTION?

Quote Originally Posted by Ekanta View Post
    If you call Islam a "pathetic new age so called religion", that only reflects your own understanding of sanatana dharma. Congratulations!
    Dear Ekanta,

Talking sweet and trying to portray Islam along side other religions, to prove yourself Gandhi will not make islam what it is not.Being critical of Prevalent extremism In Islam doesnt makes me or any one a demon. and please when you discuss comparative religion, do not post what saibaba or ramkrishna or pope has to say about Islam, but quote only what Islam says about Humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganeshprasad View Post

I can not believe the attempt to equate Hindu dharma to this pathetic new age so called religion.
    Namaste Ganesh prasad ji,

You are 100% right. Islam is a religion which is so interfering for the whole humanity and pokes it's nose about virtually every other faith of this world.

Consider this -For Allah loves not those who reject Faith (30:45)

Those who reject our Signs, We shall soon cast into the Fire: as often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may taste the penalty: for Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise. (4:56)

And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers
    (3:85)

Dear Ekanta

The above verses talk of a god who says, if you dont believe in him and his philosophy he will throw you to hell. Though the verse talks about Islamic god Allah and Islamic revelation, I have seen some non-muslims like you justifying that it means those who dont believe In Any god will be thrown in hell. so will LORD BUDDHA ,LORD MAHAVIRA, DALAI LAMA WILL BE THROWN IN HELL ?

Everything said, we can not doubt what islam teaches, now we will see if muslims follow the islam or not ?

Reality check
    Of a tolerant Muslim society-A non-Muslim must convert from his/ her religion to Islam in order for him/ her to marry a Muslim. He/ she must refer to the State Religious Department or seek help from an Imam at the nearest mosque in the area. After which, the same marriage procedures for Muslims apply.

Source -Official website of malaysian government.http://www.malaysia.gov.my/EN/Releva...NonMuslim.aspx

so Dear Ekanta, is this the norm of human rights, I can only pity a religion which preaches such cheap things and doesnt even respects LOVE.

Apart from that do you actually know what Islamic country means ? How it has laws which are primarily defined by barbaric laws of Islam, women getting mercilessly beaten for no reason, Raped victim instead of Rapist getting hanged !! Do you know how much rights non-muslims have in Islamic country ? can you answer why 25% hindu and sikhs in pakistan have become 1%. You dont have answers because you are Hypocrite who is hell bent on not recognizing adharm.

Even if we take History to judge Islam we still fail miserably, countries like India ,Iran, egypt, all these countries which were no 1 civilizations dropped into obscurity with arrival of Islam. The whole of Zathusthra followers were exterminated by Islamic forces except few who got protection of India. All of Buddhism was exterminated from south Asia, just because Buddhists dont preach religion in accordance with islam.SOMNATH temple itself was desecrated 7 times by muslims. Recently Bahai's were butchered all over arab and africa. Still we have demons justifying this religion and even equating it with sanatan dharm. sanatan dharm preaches us to defend dharm, irrespective of source but not to defend Adharm.

One final quote of Love.

Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

The above quote really shows how learned Mohammad was and Ekanta calls the above quote as revelation of god.

When the light has risen, there is no day, no night, neither existence nor non-existence; Siva alone is there. That is the eternal, the adorable light of Savitri, - and the ancient wisdom proceeded thence (Svetasvatara Upanishad IV-18). :)

Namaste Atanu,

Quote Originally Posted by atanu View Post
    Does it require advaita knowledge?
    Perhaps, not. However, somehow it seems to me that Advaitins can see things with "samata" (equanimity) more easily. May be I have got obsessed with Advaita !

Don't you agree that only an enlightened can know another enlightened?
    You are right !

Krishna says: "kalosmi". But when Jesus says "kalosmi" in another language and in another format, we do not understand. Aditi, the mother of all, is described as Death in Veda. But we do not understand. When Bhagavatam is read with a biased mind -- say by terror minded Muslims or political minded Christians, God can be taken as a rampant womaniser. How absurd. Ekanta has correctly pointed out the equal possiblity of a biased mind selectively citing verses from Gita to demonstrate that Lord was a mass murderer.

When Bhagavatam relates how Shiva loses semen at the site of Mohini, an anti hindu will jump in glee citing how Shiva is a lecher. They do not know that Shiva's losing seed is a momentary lapse of touch with reality as Himself and thus giving rise to the world. We cannot also comprehend how the destruction of asuras (by Durga) may be the same as the destruction of unfaithful (by yaweh).
    You are right. I agree.

----------------------------

I understand you & Ekanta well, Atanu & I agree. However, I think God created all of us with different views for a purpose. There is a need for checks & balances in this world. There are some Islamic extremists ... there are also moderate Muslims ... there are Hindus who are not very tolerant .... and there are Hindus who are very much tolerant to all views.

I am having a peaceful feeling ...

We have TTA here, we also have Atanu, Satay, Saidevoji, EM ... we have Harjas ji, we have Ekanta, we have SS etc. .... we all represent various forces God wants to be in play .... all these forces balance each other beautifully.

It is so blissful to be just the witness !

OM

Cry me a river. All some posters do is complain and put blaim on others. Just stop and grow up! I wont even pest my eyes by reading it.

Thread Information