Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What makes a person unfit for spirituality?

Re: What makes a person unfit for spirituality?

@ Heartfully Ji,

My friend is a Hindu. A very emotional man. He ought to know the effects of suicide as per Hinduism. But I think, he was disappointed when the learned one said he will not fit in spirituality. People have lots of reverence to learned men. So anything they say, will have huge effect in a person's life, what to say an emotional guy like him. So that's why he contemplated to do that. I told him, take it as a catalyst to excell in what he desires. I am sure he will do well.

Age and learning are something to always respect. But even with titles and followers, this is no proof of spirituality or spiritual insight. We have more fake spiritual teachers than authentic ones. And a Mahatma is hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Harjas Kaur View Post
    Age and learning are something to always respect. But even with titles and followers, this is no proof of spirituality or spiritual insight. We have more fake spiritual teachers than authentic ones. And a Mahatma is hard to find.
    Namaskar Harjas Kaur Ji,

That's true in nowadays. I think there are enlightened ones but they shun publicity and remain anonymous.

Not always hiding in a cave either. It really goes to what our perceptions. When our own perceptions and receptivity become clearer and more open, you will find good things in unexpected places. You may even find a great mahatma where you least expect.

Thread Information