Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Appearance of narayana,siva from krishna with pramanas(proofs) from tantra,puranas.

Re: Appearance of narayana,siva from krishna with pramanas(proofs) from tantra,purana

Quote Originally Posted by ScottMalaysia View Post
    Not all Hindus consider Chaitanya to be an avatar. Yes, Ramakrishna referred to him as such, but Ramakrishna doesn't speak for all Hindus. To many Chaitanya was simply a saint and social reformer.
    Have you distributed this form to each and every hindu of this world, and asked them to tick YES if they accept Chaitanya as avtar and tick NO if not, and then analysed the data to check what majority speaks? Have you done this? No, you haven't. So how can you so surely say what majority of hindues beleive?

Also, IF rama krsihna does not speak of majority of hindues, on what basis do you think YOU can speak for majority of hindues? How many hindues know you? What is your authority?

How do you know what majority of hindues think? How many of them are even aware of Mahaprabhu, leave alone accepting/rejecting him as an avtar?

ARE you even aware what does a channa-avtar means? Are you more learned than Srila Vyasa Dev?

Also, do you just accept what majority of people say (even if they speak bullshit) OR you accept what Srila Vyasa dev says in his puranas? WHO is the authority?

STOP giving your expert comments on something which you have NIL information.

A verse came to my mind while reading your post, this is mentioned by Srila Vyasa Dev in padma purana:

kalimAshritya jayantE rAkshasAH brahma-yonishu

STOP giving your expert comments on Lord Chaitanya when you yourself are living in such an ignorance.

BY THE WAY, when ISKCON or GV IS NOT FOR YOU, what is the need of giving your comments on Lord Chaitanya, ISKCON or GV for that matter?

Are you even remotely spiritual?

It's better for you to become an athiest.

Re: Appearance of narayana,siva from krishna with pramanas(proofs) from tantra,purana

Quote Originally Posted by Krsna Das View Post
    Have you distributed this form to each and every hindu of this world, and asked them to tick YES if they accept Chaitanya as avtar and tick NO if not, and then analysed the data to check what majority speaks? Have you done this? No, you haven't. So how can you so surely say what majority of hindues beleive?

How do you know what majority of hindues think? How many of them are even aware of Mahaprabhu, leave alone accepting/rejecting him as an avtar?
    This is my point. Many Hindus will have never heard of Chaitanya, so they are not able to consider him an Avatar. Other Hindus consider all avatar claimants to be avatars, such as Shirdi Sai Baba, Sathya Sai Baba and Mata Amritanandamayi (Amma). Therefore they wouldn't have a problem with adding Chaitanya to the list.

I don't think most of my wife's family (Malaysian Hindus of South Indian descent) have even heard of Mahaprabhu.

Also, do you just accept what majority of people say (even if they speak bullshit) OR you accept what Srila Vyasa dev says in his puranas? WHO is the authority?
    What do Vyasadeva and the Puranas have to do with Chaitanya? He wrote the Puranas 4,500 years before Chaitanya came to earth.

Srila Ved Vyasa has everything to do with Lord Chaitanya.

There are so many references Srila Ved Vyasa has given of him, in Sruti as well as Smriti. Some of them are here : http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=5234

You cannot read hindi, but that does not mean that references do not exist. I have mentioned only a few in my thread.

Vyasa Dev has referred Mahaprabhu several times while compiling Sruti and Smriti, both.

There is one link given in this thread [ http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=5234 ], it is in english. Read it.

Mahaprabhu is Mahavadanya Avtar, the most compassionate of all the incarnations of Krsna. NO ! I am wrong, he IS Krsna.

When you say your prayers in the morning, pray to Lord Visnu, so that he bestows "Budhhi-yogam", by which you are able to realize the glories of Mahaprabhu in your heart.

One more request, Lord has said that one who eats without offering the foodstuffs to me, verily eats only sin. (BG). It is impossible to understand the glory of Bhagwan and his incarnations, until and unless this basic principle is be followed. How can you post comments on Geeta, when you deride the order of the one who has spoken it?

If you are really sincere in your quest for knowledge, I can refer some books to you.

Are you sincere?

Thread Information