Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: CONCEPT OF GOD IN ISLAM

Re: CONCEPT OF GOD IN ISLAM

Quote Originally Posted by Znanna
    I knew I could meditate when ...

During the commute I used to do, 2 hours on the train, I could find equilibrium with attorneys debating their stategy for the day in the seats directly behind me.

Nothing matters, really. Depends on U how much U wish to listen to, and when, was my decision.

ZN

You are something. I know what you mean. But it does not come easy to me yet.

Cool Re: CONCEPT OF GOD IN ISLAM

Quote Originally Posted by sarabhanga
    Namaste Skill,

Do you really want to insist that Islam is absolutely NOT Sanatana Dharma (i.e. Eternal Law)?

Does Islam truly claim to be only temporary, a passing fashion or fad that (by definition) cannot last forever?

Does Islam truly claim to be untouched by Sarasvati (i.e. the eternal flow of true Knowledge and eternal Life)?
    Islam is the last way of life your are suppose to follow until the end. I do mantian it.

Next, Guyz it is so funny that you are trying to connect paganism with arab during pre-islamic time, since we already know that. Which was a pointless exercise.

Oyeah, some of those number theories gave me a good laugh.

Anyway I am busy during rhamadan to certain extent, hear from you soon.

Salam.

Skill

Talking Re: CONCEPT OF GOD IN ISLAM

Quote Originally Posted by Skillganon

It is so funny that you are trying to connect paganism with arab during pre-islamic time, since we already know that. Which was a pointless exercise.
    Perhaps not so funny when Islam is proved to have developed from Hindu traditions and Sanskrit knowlege, and that Mahamad was surely an Indu from the very same Sindhu whose immortal flow was long before praised by Hindus in India as Illah (i.e. the hidden Sarasvati) which is well known today as Ida or Ganga!

Thread Information