Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: CONCEPT OF GOD IN ISLAM

Wink Re: Allah Has no Gender.

Quote Originally Posted by TruthSeeker

LA ILAHA ILLALLAH
    I rest my case

Light Re: Allah Has no Gender.

iDa indicates “fire” or agni in the yajus.

iLA indicates “vital spirit” or atman in the Rk.

And iDA or ilA indicates “immortal draught” or “sacred word” (i.e. gaÑgA or sarasvatI) throughout the veda.

In most later texts, ilA simply indicates either “the heavens” or “the earth”.

iDA or iLA is the daughter of manu (i.e. “man thinking on and worshipping the Gods”), and the consort of budha (i.e. “wisdom”) and the mother of purUravas (i.e. the progenitor of Ayu, and all of the sons of yayAti ~ including yadu and druhyu and turvasu and pUru and anu, along with bharata and kuru and dhRtarAshTra and pANDu).

The expression of iLA-iLa-iLA-iLa-iLA is a very ancient formula for salvation.

This ancient five-fold Sanskrit mulamantra has simply evolved into the most fundamental salvational mantra of Islam, which all Muslims are expected to have on their lips at the moment of extremity, and which is thought to guarantee immortality in Heaven.

Allah is identical with iLA; and la ilah illallah is only iLA-iLa-iLA-iLa-iLA, which appears as iLeLeLeLeLA after sandhi.

इळेळेळेळेळाः ~ i.e. iḻeḻeḻeḻeḻāḥ ~ is the original form of the mantra ~ in pure Rgvedic Sanskrit!
    Last edited by sarabhanga; 30 August 2006 at 06:10 AM.

Re: CONCEPT OF GOD IN ISLAM

What is the relationship between Rg vedic sanskrit and Arabic?

Arrow True Dharma is Eternal!

Namaste,

There are five principle ideas that I have been striving to present to the world; and, if Sarabhanga Giri has any personal agenda or manifesto, it is clearly stated in this five-pointed elixir for mortal suffering ~ Prescription for World Peace.

The apparently impossible task of saving humanity from itself is the only reason that I am still active on the internet.
    Last edited by sarabhanga; 30 August 2006 at 06:16 AM.

I was just wondering why a muslim will listen to your analysis.

If this prescription is only for the Hindu mind, then it is of little, if not negative utility.IMHO.

Arrow Re: CONCEPT OF GOD IN ISLAM

Quote Originally Posted by sm78

What is the relationship between Rg vedic sanskrit and Arabic?
    Please see Attachment 60.

Exclamation Re: CONCEPT OF GOD IN ISLAM

If this prescription is only for the Hindu mind, then it is of little, if not negative utility.IMHO.
    I wonder why anyone would NOT listen to my analysis.

And the prescription is intended for ALL humanity!

Namaste,

I think you are entirely missing the point in showing intolerance towards other faiths. I admit that Islam is quite intolerant, but that does not rule out its path for its followers. It is easy to swallow some jun.k on the internet and start bashing others - the other way round, that is, the way of understanding others is harder, and Islam is a prime example. Sanatana Dharma adherents cannot behave like "adharmic" traditions but are in a position to understand others better, and better yet, even to preach others the true teaching embedded in their philosophy.(does not mind if it is taken seriously)

Islam is founded on Mahabaratha, on the process of iDa nADi method as shown by Sarabhanga, which is technically an element of Karma Yoga. Mahabartha prescribes other ways as in the lineage of Yadu, the Astika Parva and so on. The iDa nADi method is a popular technique amongst Yogis whenever the control on the suShumna is lost. iLa and iDa are synonymous terms.

The means they have adopted is their five prayers a day with the repeated chanting of specific mantras, that is aimed at the purification of the nADis which is the ultimate goal to be achiieved irrespective of the spiritual practice.They also perform the Nimaz, which is actually the standard Hatha Yoga posture similar to Vajrasan, which is a good mudra capable of awakening the Kundalini. And Islam's main goal is submission to God, which is also an important requirement of Karma Yoga. ( apprently some muslims demand submission of others to themselves in addition to Allah, but that is a different topic)

It is too easy to be fooled by the actions of some Islamic followers and dubb the entire religion as a fake, but are you really impartially judging a religion or from hate sites like faith freedom? You must get to the core of the teachings of every religion, and you will find that they fall either in Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga or Jnana Yoga, or Saranagati Yoga - there are no religions outside these Yogas however unorthodox they may appear to be. As I mentioned earlier, it is not necessary for a relgion to teach the circuitry and the inner details of how certain spiritual practices work, and occasionally this can lead to followers getting dogmatic and superstitious.

Are you too afraid that Dharma can be threatened by "Adharmic" forces? Truth can never die, and is verifiable for everybody else. All religions may come and go, but when somebody realizes the truth, it will be the truth alone. The heaven and hell talk, reward and punishment must be understood as catalysts for the followers and not literally.

Namaste,

I think you are entirely missing the point in showing intolerance towards other faiths.
    My intolerance is ONLY against Islam and some branches of orthodox christianity.

I don't understand this clean sweep of other.

I admit that Islam is quite intolerant, but that does not rule out its path for its followers.
    No one would bother if it is path for it's followers. You are missing the point here.

It is easy to swallow some jun.k on the internet and start bashing others
    I have lived my life in India. No need to swallow from the internet. Please pay a visit to any of the bordering districts and stay for sometime.

Btw, the city you (and I) live in is getting flooded with bangladeshi illegal immigrants...in a few decades we may start seeing the problems.

Islam is founded on Mahabaratha, on the process of iDa nADi method as shown by Sarabhanga, which is technically an element of Karma Yoga. Mahabartha prescribes other ways as in the lineage of Yadu, the Astika Parva and so on. The iDa nADi method is a popular technique amongst Yogis whenever the control on the suShumna is lost. iLa and iDa are synonymous terms.

The means they have adopted is their five prayers a day with the repeated chanting of specific mantras, that is aimed at the purification of the nADis which is the ultimate goal to be achiieved irrespective of the spiritual practice.They also perform the Nimaz, which is actually the standard Hatha Yoga posture similar to Vajrasan, which is a good mudra capable of awakening the Kundalini. And Islam's main goal is submission to God, which is also an important requirement of Karma Yoga. ( apprently some muslims demand submission of others to themselves in addition to Allah, but that is a different topic)
    Can you please try putting these arguments to likes of Zakir Naik. I have heard he regularly entertains guests from other religions and proves Islam is the root of other religions.

As a Hindu, why at all I should be bothered with "underlying" meaning of Islam and start analysing their words with Sanskrit??? I'm quite happy in my faith and believe it can provide for all answers I seek. What is the need???

The only need to look at Islam arises because they frequently spill over their faith onto others to the level of physical manslaughter. To understand this behaviour it only makes any common human sense to look at Islam as it is practiced and tought by mullahs and muhammad.

I'm pretty sure analysing the sanskrit roots we can make out profound meanings out of a hindi comic book.

Their Namaj may have its actual roots (prior to Muhammad) in 5 vedic + tantrik sandhya upasanas we do. So What??? Does namaz now look anything like a Upasana??? Standing up and sitting down again standing up again bending. It's is sheer gymnastics where mind cannot be made stable at any rate. Since when asanas and shouting become yoga???

Are you too afraid that Dharma can be threatened by "Adharmic" forces? Truth can never die, and is verifiable for everybody else. All religions may come and go, but when somebody realizes the truth, it will be the truth alone. The heaven and hell talk, reward and punishment must be understood as catalysts for the followers and not literally.
    Adharmic forces can threaten mankind. I'm quite cool with Maha Pralay if the world is taken over by this twisted religion, it makes no difference.

My only concern is trying to educate some hindu minds about their duty, so that the ill fate of being born in a mleccha religion doesn't destroy their future evolution. Yes this is the only fear I have for hindu's(myself included). Nature plays very fair. If I think Islam has spirituality and start proclaiming it to others, I may be tasting that in my next life.jeers.

Quote Originally Posted by sm78 etc. etc.

My intolerance is ONLY against Islam.
    Since this thread is particularly concerned with the CONCEPT OF GOD IN ISLAM, can you please keep your posts on topic and your general intolerance of Muslims under control.

There are many other forums for posting about "why I hate Muslims" ~ perhaps you could try http://p068.ezboard.com/bsrivaishnavism ?

Thread Information