Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: LORd SIVA : A Gaudiya Vaisnava Perspective

Re: LORd SIVA : A Gaudiya Vaisnava Perspective

Aum Namasivaya

* I did not start this thread. There was some glich in the program or the OP got rid of that post. Just so others know. Aum
    Last edited by Eastern Mind; 02 September 2010 at 01:36 PM. Reason: additional info

"A Gaudiya Vaisnava Perspective"
    what actually our sidhhanta is
    THREAD NAME: Hare Krishna (ISKCON)

Following in this line . . . how can you say, 'if you hadn't have include that, what followed would have been totally different.' ?

"tactful words" are palatable, but it seems like charitable fault finding rather than a sincere 'contribution'.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    Namaste Krsna Das:

Amazing how a few tactful words add to this.. "A Gaudiya Vaisnava Perspective" .. Now if you hadn't have include that, what followed would have been totally different. When you include that, it also says there are other perspectives. Thank you for this.

Aum Namasivaya
    Please accept my humble obesiances !

All glories to SriSri Radha Krsna !

Correct. It is for this reason I had included the words "Gaudiya Vaisnava Perspective" otherwise we would have half of the world fighting for Krsna and other half for Siva.

My understanding is that a person who does not have faith in Lord Siva is even lowest that an asura, leave alone him being a Vaisnava.

Hari Bol !

Shri Shivji,no Gaudiya Perspective this is but from Shri Shrimad Bhagvatam point of view.
    Check this,
    Lord Viṣṇu replied: Brahmā, Lord Śiva and I are the supreme cause of the material manifestation. I am the Supersoul, the self sufficient witness. But impersonally there is no difference between Brahmā, Lord Śiva and Me.

http://srimadbhagavatam.com/4/7/50/en

And Brother never try to count qualities of God,we are far far sub standards to count it,even we cannot understand or answer what is Atma tatvam!!

Quote Originally Posted by lighthouse View Post
    Shri Shivji,no Gaudiya Perspective this is but from Shri Shrimad Bhagvatam point of view.
    Check this,
    Lord Viṣṇu replied: Brahmā, Lord Śiva and I are the supreme cause of the material manifestation. I am the Supersoul, the self sufficient witness. But impersonally there is no difference between Brahmā, Lord Śiva and Me.

http://srimadbhagavatam.com/4/7/50/en

And Brother never try to count qualities of God,we are far far sub standards to count it,even we cannot understand or answer what is Atma tatvam!!
    Pranams
    I believe the quote maybe slightly out of context - Lord Vishnu is talking about his all encompasing feature he also goes onto mention the living entities are also parts of him . Oneness and difference.

4.7.51-
    The Lord continued: My dear Dakṣa Dvija, I am the original Personality of Godhead, but in order to create, maintain and annihilate this cosmic manifestation, I act through My material energy, and according to the different grades of activity, My representations are differently named.

The Lord continued: One who is not in proper knowledge thinks that demigods like Brahmā and Śiva are independent, or he even thinks that the living entities are independent.

A person with average intelligence does not think the head and other parts of the body to be separate. Similarly, My devotee does not differentiate Viṣṇu, the all-pervading Personality of Godhead, from any thing or any living entity.

The Lord continued: One who does not consider Brahmā, Viṣṇu, Śiva or the living entities in general to be separate from the Supreme, and who knows Brahman, actually realizes peace; others do not.

The sage Maitreya said: Thus Dakṣa, the head of all Prajāpatis, having been nicely instructed by the Supreme Personality of Godhead, worshiped Lord Viṣṇu. After worshiping Him by performing the prescribed sacrificial ceremonies, Dakṣa separately worshiped Lord Brahmā and Lord Śiva.

Yes that is why I wrote this line for you "And Brother never try to count qualities of God,we are far far sub standards to count it,even we cannot understand or answer what is Atma tatvam!! "
    I believe the quote maybe slightly out of context

Dandavat Pranamas to everybody !

I had already mentioned in my original post that this thread is not for debate, but just an FYI.

Regarding the Kala-tattva, I have never counted the qualities of Krsna or Siva or Brahma etc. This information comes down in a disciplic succession (Bonafide Guru Parampara Systems) from a guru to a disciple, and that is how it is.

Hari Bol !

You do not agree on quotes of Vedas and you blindly belive what Guru says?Atleast put Veda equal to your Guru and then think again!No one can count qualities of God,no one.Guru can only see them but never able to count them.
    This information comes down in a disciplic succession (Bonafide Guru Parampara Systems) from a guru to a disciple, and that is how it is.

Ok show me a thread with a tile Shri Krishna Shivites Perspective,very few will be there actually but here as well as in other forums each and everytime new thread imerges for Shiva with "your" point of views.
    Man its time to think again why each time at diffrent location discussion appears while comparing different form of Gods,think and think hard.
    I had already mentioned in my original post that this thread is not for debate, but just an FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by lighthouse View Post
    Ok show me a thread with a tile Shri Krishna Shivites Perspective,very few will be there actually but here as well as in other forums each and everytime new thread imerges for Shiva with "your" point of views.
    Man its time to think again why each time at diffrent location discussion appears while comparing different form of Gods,think and think hard.
    Dandavat Pranamas to everybody again !

1. Prabhu Ji, this thread does not mean that I am forcing my sidhhanta down your throat. It is just for your information what we beleive. If you dont like it, why are you accepting it? why?

2. Regarding following the Guru Maharaj blindly, I am actually following him blindly only, because I do not have any brains of my own (I am Jada-Mati. please pray for my liberation). I simply just cannot lean on my own understanding. So whatever our acaryas say, that is authority for me.

3. I am not comparing different forms of Gods. That is simply impossible, because God is one, and only one for me, and he is called by the name Krsna.

Thanks for your efforts to enlighten me !

Dandavat Pranamas again !

Thread Information