Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dude is this true?

Dude is this true?

Namaste,

check out this video? Is this true?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Pfh...eature=channel

Re: Dude is this true?

Do some of these scriptures still exist?

Very interesting.. If it is true it sure does change the worlds historical take on things. Anyway to validate this?

I've been surfing around to find out more on the validity of these claims. So far the "Atomic Blasts" I cant find anything to discredit nor prove them.. But The Vaimanika Shastra deal.. The whole thing about Sky Chariots.. They had Aeronautic experts overlook the designs within these texts and found that these machine could never fly according to the designs given.

It still seems that there were atomic blasts in north western India..

Whatever !. I will never hinge my faith in Krishna on this though.

I wouldn't place my faith based on these claims either.. but it is interesting.

Vannakkam: The problem with history is that it is a mixture of research, bias, and outright, sometimes absurd fiction. So my take is that it doesn't matter. Now is now, and if there are lessons to be learned from history, fine. Problem is there are few real lessons in some history. Treat the world nice regardless of what went on in the past.

Aum Namasivaya

Perhaps this is what made the blasts??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra

I don't buy it. The largest explosion ever recorded wasn't an atomic blast, but an asteroid exploding five miles above the surface. (Tunguska 1908.) It's possible that those cities were destroyed by asteroids.

As for flying... the verses from the Yajur and Atharva Veda that he quoted don't say anything like that. My guess is that for the video, he reworded the verses to fit his own theory. Not to mention that if "ancient Sanskrit documents" were found, we wouldn't be able to read them, as they would have been written in letters that have been lost; Devanagari is a recently-developed writing system.

AUM Shanti Shanti Shanti

If this would have been true , then i am sure the Indian/Pakistan Government ( assuming they are loyal to hinduism) would have made this public in a big way. I dont think if another religion government would discover it would like to make it public as it would be a direct threat to their religion.

Secondly if such a thing existed and as mentioned in the Smritis of India , then it must have existed or else we would tend to believe that all people in those were hallucinating about the weapons which doesnt seem possible.

I would go by second one till archaelogical evidence is not found that such weapons existed but of what exact technology we dont know.

Prasoon Dixit,Vedic Dharmi.
    Quest to Reestablish Vedic Dharma.

Thread Information