Thread: Non human astral beings

Non human astral beings

Namaste,

I would like to hear if anyone has had any experience with seeing astral beings that look different than us. For an example: A week ago I astral projected not by will, but through keeping my mind awake while the body slept, and I instantly projected infront of a being which the best I could describe would be (human shaped) but of green vibrational energy. What are these beings?

Re: Non human astral beings

Namaste,

I don't know the answer to your question, but I've seen many of what I call "noncorporals" along the way. When I was a child, they were shiny blue metallic colored, not green

My general practice is to attempt to engage in polite conversation.

ZN/as in "Poletergeist" (the movie) ... "they're HERE"
    yaireva patanaM dravyaiH siddhistaireva choditA .
    shrI kauladarshane chApi bhairaveNa mahAtmanA .

It is revealed in the sacred doctrine of Kula and by the great Bhairava, that the perfection is achieved by that very means by which fall occurs.

Pranam

Haha thank you for the feedback. hmmm it seems like we are seeing beings from another dimension. Next time I will engage with them. When I saw him I was freaked out but my wife murmered in her sleep "whats going on" and it freaked me out so I came back into my body lol. I get easily scaired when I am outside of my body because it is so strange to me. I projected three days ago outside of my bedroom and into the living room and I was scaired of the dark lol. I would love to hear if there is any knowledge concerning beings from the astral realm. My Guru Paramhansa Yogananda has many talks in which he speaks of the astral realm, but I havent heard much as regards to there being other beings there.

OM

There are lots of beings out there; some I think are humans w/out bodies, others are not humans and still others are thoughtforms created by others.

Being polite has generally served me really well.

When in doubt, prayer to GodZ (in singular/multiple manifestation) works when polite doesn't cut it

If you have a Guru, you'd best seek counsel there, as well.

ZN
    yaireva patanaM dravyaiH siddhistaireva choditA .
    shrI kauladarshane chApi bhairaveNa mahAtmanA .

It is revealed in the sacred doctrine of Kula and by the great Bhairava, that the perfection is achieved by that very means by which fall occurs.

Thats a good idea. I will have to contact my teachers. I am more encouraged though to experience more of the astral planes.

OM

Thread Information