Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Faith Freedom

Faith Freedom

Interesting...

I find it interesting how certain people can change so much from their beloved religion and become so transformed. One such interesting person is Ali sina...a canadian secularist whom I find very interesting.
    Last edited by satay; 29 August 2006 at 07:52 PM.
    satay

2. Re: Faith Freedom

Can you tell me what's so interesting about this site

Re: Faith Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftctrlalt
    Can you tell me what's so interesting about this site
    The entire concept of this site. And the materials in there too.

4. Re: Faith Freedom

So would you find a anti Hindu site interesting also if it had good material And well wrote maybe we should do a test and post links to three or four anti hindu site and then see how interesting it is for you. I bet you would not like that would you. I think all of us should have respect for other Religions it seems like most people only want respect for their own Religion it seems funny to me that people who get upset when someone makes fun of their Religion is more then happy to make fun of others.

The truth is if you can't take it don't dish it so my good Hindu friends would you like to take up my test and lets post some anti Hindu sites but make sure their well wrote with good material as well.

ps. I would never post anti Hindu sites on the forums because I have just trying to make a point.

So would you find a anti Hindu site interesting also if it had good material And well wrote maybe we should do a test and post links to three or four anti hindu site and then see how interesting it is for you. I bet you would not like that would you. I think all of us should have respect for other Religions it seems like most people only want respect for their own Religion it seems funny to me that people who get upset when someone makes fun of their Religion is more then happy to make fun of others.

The truth is if you can't take it don't dish it so my good Hindu friends would you like to take up my test and lets post some anti Hindu sites but make sure their well wrote with good material as well.

ps. I would never post anti Hindu sites on the forums because I have just trying to make a point.
    namaste shift,
    Actually I never posted this site because I thought it was anti- anything. I commented 'interesting' because I find it interesting that an person who used to believe in a system now speaks like this. It is interesting to see this type of transformation happen in a person. I find it interesting too when so called hindus turn against their dharma and convert to other religions.

So it is that simple. I didn't post it because I wanted to post an anti-muslim site. Is the site anti-muslim? You should not care any way as this anti site should not change your belief in your religion just like any anti hindu site doesn't matter to us hindus.

ps: that's good that you won't post any anti hindu sites on a forum especially on this one because I will delete those posts right away.

But in fairness to our muslim brothers and in consideration to my own guru...I shall remove the link...
    Last edited by satay; 29 August 2006 at 07:50 PM.
    satay

By the way shift, what is your 'avatar' pic? I can't really clearly see it. Looks cool though.
    satay

Are you new to this planet ??

Quote Originally Posted by satay
    It is interesting(1) to see this type of transformation happen in a person. I find it interesting(2) too when so called hindus turn against their dharma and convert to other religions.

I assume your interesting(1) <> interesting(2) .... LOL, that would be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by sm78

I assume your interesting(1) <> interesting(2) .... LOL, that would be funny.
    namaste singhi,
    I try to make 'funny statements' now and then on HDF so that my friends over at the other site can have a discussion about them.
    satay

9. Re: Faith Freedom

By the way shift, what is your 'avatar' pic? I can't really clearly see it. Looks cool though.
    Satay I'm not a Muslim I follow Asatru my avatar is a picture of Thor we believe in two families of Gods the Aesir and the Vanir Thor is of the Aesir.

I'm happy you are going to take the link down thank you lets try to bring peace to the world not more hate.
    Last edited by Shiftctrlalt; 30 August 2006 at 07:10 PM.

I'm happy you are going to take the link down thank you lets try to bring peace to the world not more hate.
    On a completely different note:-

Love and Hate are quite related things. Presence of one tend to diminsh the other when reciprocated on both sides. Peace is a different tattva (~"attribute") from either of these two. These is true as much for a person as society as a whole. Thus not having wars etc will not lead to peace as modernists thinks. Discontent will brew within and the world will erupt again. Secrets of peace is quite different. And our dharma says one can even attain peace in war. Dying in war is regarded as a great gate to salvation, the path of the btave. A point to think about. IMHO.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, some of us only make fun of Islam and fundamentalist Xianity, not all "other" religions.

Buddhism, neo paganism, wicca, norse gods, hellenism, pre-islamic arab, liberal christianity, judaism, Kabbalists, taoists and all the rest of genuine spiritual and peaceful traditions are to be respected as much we respect our own culture.

Thread Information