Thread: Is Bible teach about nature preserve ?

Is Bible teach about nature preserve ?

Namaste,

i have see many of my christian friends was like to litter anywhere

i was think : maybe this is because bible said all of this world is create for human, so human can exploit this world.
    and i think, they not know about Mother World etc...

when i was christian, i never hear the important to protect this earth.

bible seems have contribution to destroy and exploit this world ??

please share what you know about this

thank you

OM. VAJRA. VISHNUYA. SVAHA
    OM. VAJRA. GARUDA. CALE CALE. HUM PHAT

OM. AMOGHA VAIROCANA. MAHA-MUDRA. MANI PADMA JVALA PRAVARTTAYA. HUM

Om Saha Nau-Avatu |
    Saha Nau Bhunaktu |
    Saha Viiryam Karava-Avahai |
    Tejasvi Nau-Adhii-Tam-Astu Maa Vidviss-Aavahai |
    Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||

Re: Is Bible teach about nature preserve ?

God told us to be stewards of the earth in the bible, and to take care of it. but, as soon as you add in christ, it doesnt matter what you do once you accept jesus, you go to heaven anyways

that is the downfall. christ used to represent transformation/transfiguration of the sef to reaching god, instead now... the message is twisted.

anyways, i wouldnt worry about it too much, the world will be blown into ashes and recreated anyways... maybe next time there wont be a christ

Quote Originally Posted by Sherab View Post
    God told us to be stewards of the earth in the bible, and to take care of it. but, as soon as you add in christ, it doesnt matter what you do once you accept jesus, you go to heaven anyways

that is the downfall. christ used to represent transformation/transfiguration of the sef to reaching god, instead now... the message is twisted.

anyways, i wouldnt worry about it too much, the world will be blown into ashes and recreated anyways... maybe next time there wont be a christ
    One has to wonder whether Christ's own followers would try to crucify him again were he to return to this earth. But anyway...

I have heard the view among Christians that God is going to destroy the world, and that it doesn't matter what humans do to it. I've also heard many Christians say that even though God will destroy the world someday, it's important to preserve it nonetheless. However, even these people tend not to support environmentally sound measures, since they are the work of "liberals." So in general I wouldn't expect much environmentalism from Christians.

namaskar,

I think there is a verse in the bible that says man can't protect or improve the environment. This goes back to the theory that man is inherently a sinner and basically useless aside from the fact that it has the free will to accept the sadistic god of the bible.

I can't seem to find that verse right now but for sure someone showed me that verse because they were trying to justify how incompetent man is and all the effort and spending that is being done to protect the environment is useless. I will look online and post the verse...
    satay

Vannakkam: The more I read this stuff, the further apart it seems east and west are. Thank goodness I personally don't believe Christ ever walked this earth. It has less bearing to me, this way. It is so egotistical to think we are above the rest of the planet.

Aum Namasivaya

Christians have "Dominion" over animals and the earth. Dominion is a sacred responsibility to look after and treat well. Christians have a responsibility to treat animals and the earth as Jesus would treat them. I don't really see many of them doing that though. They seem to think being saved means you can do as you want with no accountability.

the one fact from many reserach is :

That Meat industrial is the big cause of Global warming

http://www.time.com/time/health/arti...839995,00.html

off course we all know every religious in earth is will have peoples who not do according sacred text. Maybe my christian firends who like thorw garbage everywhere is only human behaviour. This just like poeples who polute the Gangga.

we not talk about personal behaviour.

Now we see about NATURE PRESERVE in view of that text or the teaching (like bible, veda, quran, etc) we can find the big different view to see this earth ! This will make a different ways in life.

My self, when i christian, i never thinks about many small things like where i must throw garbage, because i think a human must have a sins ! and whatever! most important is i believe Jesus, and Jesus will take over my sins. I also dont care when i hurt my firends heart who pray in the temple.
    Yes i ever do this like what i receive from christians today!

But Jagadmatha was show me mercy to know about Sanatana Dharma. Destroy the adharmik avidya and give me a light from Dharma.

after i leave christian and refuge to Sanatana Dharma, i become dont want to throw garbage everwhere , because i think that will hurt Mother Earth and destroy the balance of spiritual world and material world.

I can imagine who still christian until the death is coming, so full of darkness in mind , full of avidya, destroy the Dharma, without good karma to open heart for the Great Dharma. They will think many of creation will burn in hell and they can enjoy in heaven. What kind of universe this ?

OM. VAJRA. VISHNUYA. SVAHA
    OM. VAJRA. GARUDA. CALE CALE. HUM PHAT

OM. AMOGHA VAIROCANA. MAHA-MUDRA. MANI PADMA JVALA PRAVARTTAYA. HUM

Om Saha Nau-Avatu |
    Saha Nau Bhunaktu |
    Saha Viiryam Karava-Avahai |
    Tejasvi Nau-Adhii-Tam-Astu Maa Vidviss-Aavahai |
    Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||

Thread Information