Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Call to ALL Hindus to stop patronizing abrahamics!

Exclamation A Call to ALL Hindus to stop patronizing abrahamics!

Namaste,

As of late, I've been noticing an increased number of so-called discussions in the christianity section and/or about the abrahamic faiths in other threads.

Given the fact that christians and muslims want to convert us by whatever means necessary, it is highly foolish and frankly dangerous to patronize those idiots. This gives them the false idea that their philosophy or their aggressive behavior is somehow acceptable and tolerable to us Hindus. This is what causes them to push even more through bribery, coercion, violence, and even through puppet legislation.

I suppose it is Hindu nature to be accepting even of idiots like the abrahamics, but as Swami Vivekananda said, we MUST be aware of their intentions or else we, as Hindus, are certainly doomed.

With the severe breakdown of Hindu culture in modern-day India, pseudo-secularists who make loyal Hindus impotent and the villainous abrahamics who try to destroy Hindu culture in every which way are given free reign and consequently Hindus themselves are forgetting and/or abandoning the culture.

Rampant admixture of castes, vitriol against caste, especially Brahmins, are all tolerated and any reaction, however small, is immediately crushed by the secularist Hindus themselves.

INDIA is the ONLY country in the world that has NOT capitulated to the demonic abrahamics and communists!

Every other country has been ravaged, destroyed, raped, and decimated by those philosophies. The original culture, religion(s), and way(s) of life have been utterly wiped out. India is the ONLY place that still has a MAJORITY populace that does not and will not succumb to the christian/muslim/communist threat.

Again, as Swami Vivekananda so eloquently stated, "ARISE, AWAKE, and STOP NOT TILL THE GOAL IS REACHED!"

Please, oh Hindus, awaken to the impending threat of the abrahamics and DO NOT give them credence. They are free to worship and/or do whatever they do in THEIR countries/lands! We Indians (Hindus) should NOT be lackadaisical about this as the abrahamic faiths.

I am not a great fan of Gandhi, however he said something which is absolutely brilliant. And that is, "Hinduism as I know it entirely satisfies my soul, fills my whole being …!" When that is the case, there is no need for any other philosophy for us Hindus. Let the abrahamics deal with their faiths. Why give it support and credence especially when they are trying to destroy our culture and convert us?

I suggest any and all Hindus to start ACTING and not just talking/thinking about this. Start a media station (radio/TV/website etc.); start a Hindu school; contribute to construction of temples; contribute to Hindu foundations and groups; be aware of the goings on in India affecting millions of Hindus.

From the intellectual subversion and cultural terrorism by the westerners to the outright violence by muslims, Hindus face a daunting challenge to support and defend their country and way of life. Sanatana Dharma of course does not need any defense but we as Hindus must be proactive about our lifestyle, which is suffused with Sanatana Dharma.

I also suggest those who are good at writing (English or other languages) to write as much as time will allow and spread this message to Hindus worldwide. The collective conscience of the Hindus needs to be awakened for it has been asleep for far too long.

Namaskar.

JAI HIND!
    Last edited by satay; 30 January 2010 at 12:56 PM.

Re: A Call to ALL Hindus to stop patronizing abrahamics!

While I dont agree with your view on "abrahamitic" ... I think they should be interpreted from a sanatana dharma viewpoint, I can say this:
    I teach social science & religion in school (Sweden, year 16-19) and about 80% of these teens are way more interested in hinduism/buddhism than in abrahamitic religions... Personally I prefer to teach hindusim first, then buddhism and then the rest... they actually tend to be less confused then as things kind of fall into their places.
    “There is a Guru in each of us. It is the Atma principle. It is the Eternal Witness functioning as Conscience in everyone. With this Conscience as guide, let all actions be done.” (sss20-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Ekanta View Post
    While I dont agree with your view on "abrahamitic" ... I think they should be interpreted from a sanatana dharma viewpoint, I can say this:
    I teach social science & religion in school (Sweden, year 16-19) and about 80% of these teens are way more interested in hinduism/buddhism than in abrahamitic religions... Personally I prefer to teach hindusim first, then buddhism and then the rest... they actually tend to be less confused then as things kind of fall into their places.
    Interesting... That's great that you teach about Hinduism.. the only thing is, the reality on the ground in India is very different to the rosy society most westerners live in. They are oblivious to the stuff that missionaries and jihadi maniacs do every day in India.

Why should they (abrahamic faiths) be interpreted from a SD viewpoint? What purpose does it solve? It will actually give them credence if we do so. After all, it is up to the followers of each religion to interpret their scriptures and philosophy. And through the followers we see their religion; hence, all abrahamic faiths are rotten. by studying Hinduism and then interpreting the abrahamic faiths through that viewpoint, you are giving those abrahamics reasons (that they had no idea of before) to argue with Hindus. It is akin to digging a well in the enemy's battlefield to quench their thirst. It provides ammunition against India/Hinduism.

TTA: You'll get no argument from me. I recall a while back when we had some hideous message from some evangelical publication and sending them at least an email of 'leave me alone' I was surprised no one else would. Hindus don't realise the meaning of tolerance. I't means 'to allow to exist' not 'to accept'. Its like tolerating your neighbours loud boorish music because its within his right to some degree. Your average Hindu thinks it implies friendliness, when really its just obeying the laws of the country. In other words you don't need to like something at all to tolerate it. Aum Namasivaya

Quote Originally Posted by TatTvamAsi View Post
    It is akin to digging a well in the enemy's battlefield to quench their thirst. It provides ammunition against India/Hinduism.
    If that water (hinduism) can quench their thirst and clear their view, Im sure it leads to appreciation of hinduism. We are less likely to hit our friend.
    “There is a Guru in each of us. It is the Atma principle. It is the Eternal Witness functioning as Conscience in everyone. With this Conscience as guide, let all actions be done.” (sss20-15)

Vannakkam:

Nothing leads much to an appreciation of Hinduism. They are in a box that they've drawn up for themselves. In psychological terms it is a field. In side the box is all good. Outside that box is a very scary place. Hinduism of any form is outside that box. So is communism, other languages, other food, etc. They see the box as a home, a safe place. I see the box as a their jail. Its just the way it is down in a chakra where fear rules all. I do not see why anyone would want to visit that place. Its like allowing the criminal in the jail a few field trips or cultural outings just to see what happens. Its stupid.

Sorry for the rant, but....

Aum Namasivaya

I agree that it is dangerous to mix with those who seek to convert us by any means. The answer though is NOT hatred, anger, religious insults or demeaning others faiths. Please do not allow your faith to be tainted with the judgment that they cast towards you. Do not be a mirror that reflects their hatred, be a rock that is impervious to everything except its own design. Remember, these people are children of the same God as us. They have the same light of atman as we do. We are Hindus, we are supposed to be above hate. Unless physically threatened, the best defense is being an example and having unwavering faith.

Do not stoop to their level TatTvamAsi, rise above and take refuge in the Dharma.

Quote Originally Posted by NetiNeti View Post
    I agree that it is dangerous to mix with those who seek to convert us by any means. The answer though is NOT hatred, anger, religious insults or demeaning others faiths. Please do not allow your faith to be tainted with the judgment that they cast towards you. Do not be a mirror that reflects their hatred, be a rock that is impervious to everything except its own design. Remember, these people are children of the same God as us. They have the same light of atman as we do. We are Hindus, we are supposed to be above hate. Unless physically threatened, the best defense is being an example and having unwavering faith.

Do not stoop to their level TatTvamAsi, rise above and take refuge in the Dharma.
    A call to stop patronization of abrahamics being equated with hate is quite absurd to say the least.

Nobody is calling for their annihilation, at least, not yet.

They should keep their paws in their own cages (countries) and not disrupt Hinduism/Hindus. That is all.

And thus far, Hindus have always been examples of unwavering faith; that is why when so many atrocities have been committed by christians/muslims against Hindus, there have been very few reactions. Instead, we Hindus are ever so faithful and ardently religious that no mleccha could even dare dream of disturbing.

Thumbs Up Re: A Call to ALL Hindus to stop patronizing abrahamics!

Hey TTA, I agree with you that they are attacking, trying their best to establish their religion like they've done in japan and indonesia. The law is encouraging the conversions and can we do anything? Do you know how the conversions are taking place? Misinterpretations of Hinduism by them. Though all of those Abrahamics are not idiots (like abdul kalaam). All who convert Hindus by giving wrong message of Hinduism are idiots. Even the media supports such non-sense. In the newspaper I read about M.F Hussain, the media support him and begged him to stay in India and grow art. I mean what art are they talking about. He showed seriously offensive painting works on Sita and Saraswati, which I would not even dare talk. Any red blooded Hindu would be furious on this, but not the media. Do they even have some brains? Definitely not. There's only one way to stop all this, we need the three acharyas born again or we all must grow to their heights.

Quote Originally Posted by upsydownyupsy mv ss View Post
    Hey TTA, I agree with you that they are attacking, trying their best to establish their religion like they've done in japan and indonesia. The law is encouraging the conversions and can we do anything? Do you know how the conversions are taking place? Misinterpretations of Hinduism by them. Though all of those Abrahamics are not idiots (like abdul kalaam). All who convert Hindus by giving wrong message of Hinduism are idiots. Even the media supports such non-sense. In the newspaper I read about M.F Hussain, the media support him and begged him to stay in India and grow art. I mean what art are they talking about. He showed seriously offensive painting works on Sita and Saraswati, which I would not even dare talk. Any red blooded Hindu would be furious on this, but not the media. Do they even have some brains? Definitely not. There's only one way to stop all this, we need the three acharyas born again or we all must grow to their heights.
    Hey upsy,

I completely concur with what you've said. The foreign secretary of India, Nirupama Rao, said "Hussain is the "light" of India" or some such nonsense! There should be an artist who creates a picture of that pedophile prophet muhammad (PISS be upon him) with his 9 year old wife! I wonder if the artist would be invited by Saudi Arabia to be given a "prize"! hahahah...

Thread Information