Harjas Kaur ji,

Le me tell you at the outset i don't intend to be disrespectful to you and if i come across as rude pls accept my apologies.

I do have some what indepth understanding of the Abrahamic religions and their actual practice and hence i beleive i am in a better position relatively in countering your views.

First of all, I live in the United States. So I am familiar with the many different sects of Christianity..

I had never been to US but i have friends living in the Bible belt and from their experience i can tell that the tolerance of the people there is much better than some of the christians living in Indian places like Assam and kerala.. The tolerance of these people has nothing to do with the 'core principles" of christianity.

This is why I pointed out, respectfully to you, that although Judaism is indeed Abrahamic, I know for a fact that missionary conversion is against their teachings.

I already pointed out this in my earlier post.The jews wrote in their books(Noahide laws) that "non jews" can achieve salvation in principle without converting to Judaism.

But the christian view is entirely exclusivist.I am not saying this ;It is the vatican that says this.

statement of Pope Benedicthttp://www.vatican.va/holy_father/be...munica_en.html)

In our days, when in vast areas of the world the faith is in danger of dying out like a flame which no longer has fuel, the overriding priority is to make God present in this world and to show men and women the way to God. Not just any god, but the God who spoke on Sinai.

More details (http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_P7E.HTM)

So you err by over-generalizing ALL Abrahamic faiths as being one and the same thing, out to convert and destroy other cultures.

Over generalizing people is wrong.But i stick to my original assertion that for these faiths(excluding Judaism) converting other faiths to their own is in their "core teachings".we can have a seperate debate on this.

My concern with this thread is that Hindus (I am a Hindu-Sikh) are in danger of veering into an equal extreme in response to this menace. What will people gain if they lose Dharma trying to protect Dharma? So, from that perspective I think a reasoned balance is required.

I agree with you on this.But i find it difficult to Understand your objections to the article posted by Ohmshivaya.the article is well written and accurate.

To demonize a religion (Sikhs are familiar with this)...

How can any Hindu demonize Sikhism
?, when it was born out of necessity and actually saved Hinduism from jihadis in parts of Punjab.

Thanks to the legendary
KPS Gill the ghosts of khalistan are buried.

Where will your path lead if genocide is the predictable result of ostracizing and demonizing anybody?

Objective criticism make people aware and the chances of people falling prey to these hatefull ideologies will considerably reduce.