Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Defending Hindu Dharma against the Onslaught of Adharmic Religions

Re: Defending Hindu Dharma against the Onslaught of Adharmic Religions

Shian explained in the thread(http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=4331)

About the fraudelent activities of christian missionaries:

Shian's post:

i have 4 times get bad experience with christians

1. In my home shrine, my chritian friends has come to my house and they want see my shrine, when i go for fw minutes and then come back i have know one of them is pray in the name of Jesus in front of Earth Teritorial Gods murtis, and he pray to do eviction to my Gods.

2. When i walk out from temple, i see many young christian peoples (have cruch in near of temple) give temple the pamflet of jesus and hell. They moving very faster, i not sure from which cruch they are.

3. In the night i see televison, and have chritsian miracle story, have 2 peoples they sick and cannot good, and in the tv can see they do old religion pray go to Hindu temple (they shoot and take a action give offering in front of temple), they said old gods cannot cure them, after they become christian they become health etc.

Here is my Brief response how to tackle this fraud:

I have some practical suggestions to people like you.

You can ask some questions to those evangelical christians.Asking these questions need fair amount of knowledge about bible and the main stream Christian clergy.

1) If praying to Jesus with faith can cure somebody of his ailment why does the Pope rely on Modern medicine instead of Mass Prayers?

2)Ask them why Majority of Europeans rejected Jesus as savior

3)If they persist with their theory That Only Jesus can save you; which, by the way is Mainstream Christian Position ask them To whom Jesus was Praying/asking

"My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"

Ref:http://bible.cc/matthew/27-46.htm

Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Ask them, How Jesus can save you when his trusted father(Yahweh, the old testament god) has forsaken him.

Also you can ask them to prove the Jesus cures dogma in a scientific setting of randi.org.

James randi exposed many Fradulent missionary "faith healers" in USA.

It is laughable that these christians talk about castesim when their bible speaks about owning slaves.

It's not laughable. It's pathetically sad. But their scriptures were written 2 thousand years ago, and I respect that Western society has itself evolved beautifully out of the slave owning era
    Western society came out of Slave owning practices of Bible after rejecting christianity.Jesus didnt abolish Slavery

and so have their modern religious teachings. So again this is just a straw man which has nothing to do with anything.

It has everything to do with their Faith.One can easily tell to their Face it is foolish to think God tells you to own Slaves and tell them progress in western civilization became possible after christianity was rejected.

The so called Modern christian teachings were a result of Free thinking people who rejected christianity.

But, the original Bible teachings are followed in places like Assam and kerala(In India).

Kaurji asked

And to what purpose? Against all Christians in general?

The purpose is to show the Fradulent missionaries and gullible indians the real face of christianity

Because the line of argumentation strikes at their fundamental beliefs to invalidate their scriptures

exactly.why not strike at their fundamental beleifs when these missionaries do the same in a fradulent manner by way of FAITH healing missions.

In shian's words (http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/sho...02&postcount=1)

, and in the tv can see they do old religion pray go to Hindu temple (they shoot and take a action give offering in front of temple), they said old gods cannot cure them, after they become christian they become health etc.

When you praised KPS Gill's results against the militancy, you also praised his methods. The focus is crystal clear.
    I think this thread was derailed to such an extent that it is no longer possible to stay focussed.I mentioned in passing, Thanks to gill the days of Khalistan were gone.This was in response to your mention of the subject of khalistan.

It is entirely unrelated to the subject at hand.

I asked
    Can you explore solutions to this problem. any ideas?

To which you responded

By focussing on casteism.The caste thing is more complex than you think.There were many discussions on this subject here.

I have already mentioned caste is not the tool which christian missionaries use nowadays.

The Mainstay of the christian missionaries tactics is fraud.it is this fraud that has to be exposed.

I am not focusing on casteism. Casteism is one of the elements involved in disenfranchised populations prone to missionary infiltration. Or are you saying this is not the case and oversimplifying to allege that it is a battle between whose scriptures are fake or not?

This is what I actually said as elements where to look for solutions to the problem of missionaries, Naxals, militants or Islamic jihadis in India because ALL those problems are interrelated:
    Can you explore solutions to this problem. any ideas?

Social justice. Institutional reforms. Defense of human rights and human dignity. Giving dasvandh to those communities which really need it. When society addresses these kinds of internal problems, then you won't have mass uprisings of conversions among the Dalits and the tribals.

So there is already an overlooked factor here. The factor of deliberate mis-interpretation by foreign colonial powers to use religion as a weapon of cultural suppression and subjugation. And this is entirely independent from Christian religious teachings.

And my point was, in analyzing causes for mass conversions we have to look deeply at hatred instilled against the powers that be, which includes the central government of India as well as the authority of Hindu religion as being blamed by the disenfranchised, the discriminated, the neglected and the poor.

This isn't a focus only on casteism, but on endemic poverty, corruption in government and police forces and in unjust mis-applications of the law. Until these profound issues are appropriately addressed there will be a huge problem with social reactionary rejections of the national interest. So the biggest factor I expressed was not caste per se but a conglomerate of social problems which are more accurately termed:

Alienation.

It isn't hard to have outreach to already alienated subgroups within a population. In fact, that's playing into the enemies hands. So as a society, far more effective than handing out counter-missionary flyers, which are a good idea. And far more effective than engaging ding-a-lings in debate, although sometimes that does expose fraud and idiocy.

We would all do well to specifically address the causes of social alienation and work at drawing people closer together in the national interest. This is what they do! Why aren't we doing it?

My parallels were on point. Let me ask you a question. Since the political upheavals in the Punjab over the last 25 years, how many Hindu groups have made any kind of welcoming outreach to Sikhs?

And I will add, only one exception: RSS, for good or for bad.

In the US, where I live, easily 90% of the Gurdwaras here are dominated by Khalistani politics. Most of the Sikh kids are taught to fear and hate Hindus. They've never been to a mandir. They don't even have the basic knowledge of what Hindu religion teaches. You have an entire generation completely alienated from Hindu Dharma.

If we ignore them, then a portion of that population is going to aid Pakistani militants against the Indian state and in order to destroy Hindu religion.

The Christian missionaries work is really no different. But the same dynamics apply. How will you reach those groups most vulnerable to them? You will reach them by overcoming the alienation and making the efforts to achieve the kinds of social justice which address the grievances.

I can assure you, if you went with the same proposed tactics of distributing literature, having debates, criticizing the Khalistanis, the Naxals, the Tamil Tigers, the Protestants, the Catholics, the Muslims, the whatever...

you will not reach them. Because you haven't touched what hurts them.

If hungry people need food, they will listen to the man bringing them food. If aggrieved people feel unjustly treated, they will listen to the man bringing them justice in the form of a gun.

So this is my recommendation:

Instead of focusing on what is wrong with all the other religions, movements, etc. Why not focus on what is right and just in sanatana Dharma? If missionaries go out and get the kids together and give them a sense of belonging, then so should we. Give them an education in how beautiful they are and in how great they can be.

And I assure you, no hateful dogma will ever find its root.

Also you can ask them to prove the Jesus cures dogma in a scientific setting of randi.org.

James randi exposed many Fradulent missionary "faith healers" in USA.
    Veer ji, Hindu's will find no ally in atheists, skeptics, and James Randi. They hate our religion more than Christianity. This is not a wise approach. It leads people towards scientism, an agnosticism which disbelieves in everything, mocks everything.

I agree with you that criminal types, missionaries and irresponsible government intelligences services with psychological manipulation use fraudulent tactics. But miracles are real. They occur in all religions.

All this will do is influence a generation of Hindu youngsters to disbelieve in the supernatural, and like the West believe only in the arrogance of man-made science. That same arrogance which has made cannibals out of cows, created insane slaughter-houses and given the world epidemic of prion brain diseases.

Scientism:

It is used to criticize a totalizing view of science as if it were capable of describing all reality and knowledge, or as if it were the only true way to acquire knowledge about reality and the nature of things;

Western society came out of Slave owning practices of Bible after rejecting christianity.Jesus didnt abolish Slavery
    Veer ji, did any of the Vishnu avatars abolish slavery either? Did Guru Nanak Dev Ji abolish slavery?

I'm trying to point out to you this line of reasoning won't go anywhere. Western society did not reject Christianity. Neither did "science" with it's biological race supremacy theories overcome slavery. Slavery was how the West grew rich. And you are overlooking a powerful history, at least in the United States, where Christian Churches actively worked to abolish slavery.

I'm not your opponent. But this approach of half-truths and faulty conclusions cannot succeed. Abolitionist churches are one of the reasons the Black American population is overwhelmingly Christian.

The truth is as Deepak Chopra has said. There are 3 forms of Jesus. An original Jewish rabbi bearing no resemblance to the modern God-man. And institutionalized God-man mythologized into a religion. And an actual Divine Jyot which speaks to all men through all ages and in all religions urging them to higher truth.

Be careful where you tread or you will trample the Divine Jyot in your condemnation of the fraudulent.

I think anything with name of Hindu trampling the precious beliefs of others in an effort to stop fanatical animosity is only creating more of the same animosity and disrespect of religion which will boomerang and worsen the situation. You do not gain respect by disrespecting.

Nmaste Kaur ji,
    Casteism is one of the elements involved in disenfranchised populations prone to missionary infiltration.

That is very obvious you dont have to repeat it several times.As i said before there is no contrary opinion that disdvantaged sections have to be supported whether they are prone to missionaries or not.

We would all do well to specifically address the causes of social alienation and work at drawing people closer together in the national interest. This is what they do! Why aren't we doing it?

It is already being done and scale is being increased day by day.

Coming to the Subject of the thread

are you saying this is not the case and oversimplifying to allege that it is a battle between whose scriptures are fake or not?

I never bothered to read the Abrahamic scriptures till i saw with my own eyes the evils committed by these fradulent missionaries and jihadis.

Now, it is these fellows who made it a battle and there is no other way except to call their bluff.As i said before HINDIUSM teaches there could be many ways to god and this was reflected in tolerance of Faiths foreign to Bharath.

Veer ji,

What is this veerji thing?.My id is chandu and my real name is Chandra sekhar.

did any of the Vishnu avatars abolish slavery either?

When there was no scriptural recommendation for slavery in any of the authentic hindu scriptures where was the need to Annul/ Ban it?.

Now coming to the Bible

Slavery slave trading are explicitly recommended.

One example (of the several) from BIBLE(OT):

Leviticus 25:44-46

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.

BIBLE: NT(During and After Jesus)

Ephesians 6:5 NLT Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.
    imothy 6:1-2 NLT Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them.

I'm trying to point out to you this line of reasoning won't go anywhere.

I didnt understand a bit of what you are trying to say.

Western society did not reject Christianity.

Probably you havent read much about European renaissance.

Slavery was how the West grew rich.

And the Muslim Arabs who made the bulk of slave Supplies with Sound Scriptural backing .

And you are overlooking a powerful history, at least in the United States, where Christian Churches actively worked to abolish slavery.

Ofcourse because of some good people the western societies abolished slavery even though the BIBLE recommends it.

I'm not your opponent. But this approach of half-truths and faulty conclusions cannot succeed

Point out the half truths with evidences, otherwise it will be just your word against Mine.

Abolitionist churches are one of the reasons the Black American population is overwhelmingly Christian.

They never had other options and being in the church was certainly lucrative for them.

But American christianity is now under attack from wealthy arabs who are converting blacks as if there is no tomorrow.

Europe rejected religion in general longtime ago and in England christianity is as good as officially dead.

So, for these Evangelists india is major target for HARVESTING SOULS.

I think anything with name of Hindu trampling the precious beliefs of others in an effort to stop fanatical animosity is only creating more of the same animosity

I already replied to this point at post 95

Respect is a two way street.I dont think i am capable of respecting any faith that demeans my Own Faith on a consistent basis.

There is the example Jews who have successfully pooh poohed Christian beleifs on jesus's Virgin birth and stopped these evangelists from gobbling up their faith.

Thread Information