Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: End Of Kali Yuga

Re: End Of Kali Yuga

(In kṛta yuga) men lived as long as they aspired to, without any fear of yama; sexual congress was unnecessary as children (offspring) were begotten by fiat of will.

One could say cloning is reproducing without intercourse.

Children are created in test tubes all around the world.

80 year old women who were infertile have delivered healthy babies without sex.

Yesterday I was reading about the genetics research of cell rejuvenation and the advances made in this area. The life of the mice in the gene therapy increased their life span by 80%.

We are on the verge of some outlandish progress. But I will not be one of those whom would chose to stay here 80% longer.:P

2. Cool Re: End Of Kali Yuga

Quote Originally Posted by yajvan View Post
    hariḥ oṁ
    ~~~~~~

namast

Touch with intent... intent is key.

praṇām
    But marriage is not a Kaliyug product, Grihasth Ashram and 8 kinds of marriages are already given in Shastras for Vaidik yug

Quote Originally Posted by NayaSurya View Post
    (In kṛta yuga) men lived as long as they aspired to, without any fear of yama; sexual congress was unnecessary as children (offspring) were begotten by fiat of will.

One could say cloning is reproducing without intercourse.

Children are created in test tubes all around the world.

80 year old women who were infertile have delivered healthy babies without sex.

Yesterday I was reading about the genetics research of cell rejuvenation and the advances made in this area. The life of the mice in the gene therapy increased their life span by 80%.

We are on the verge of some outlandish progress. But I will not be one of those whom would chose to stay here 80% longer.:P
    Better then those have been done in Vaidik Yugs
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by soham3 View Post
    Actually, period of 432000 years for Kali Yuga is to divided by 90 and then rounded. Now, 432000 divided by 90 = 4800 which when rounded becomes 5000. Thus, time-span for Kali Yuga is arrived at to be 5000 years. The figure 90 is arrived at by dividing 180 by 2. The figure 180 is number of the days the 50 % side of the earth faces the sun during its annual rotation round the sun.
    Divide it suitably amnd you will arive at 2000 years back, proving Jesus is kalki. Even Mohammed can be arrived at.

If either one is Kalki, I don't think he did a very good job of bringing in a new age of of peace and dharma. No, I can't buy that either of them, or any prophet or sage or saint is Kalki. I think Kalki is yet to come. Who knows when, and how?
    śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

5. Re: End Of Kali Yuga

Quote Originally Posted by TouchedbytheLord View Post
    If either one is Kalki, I don't think he did a very good job of bringing in a new age of of peace and dharma. No, I can't buy that either of them, or any prophet or sage or saint is Kalki. I think Kalki is yet to come. Who knows when, and how?
    Yes Kalki is yet to come, even Shivaji Maharaj's life resembles to that of Kalki but he too was not successful in bringing back that era of DHarMa, he was just like another great noble soul come to protect DHarMa, while Kalki is unstoppable and he will end all Asur aDharMa and start Satyug again.
    [/CENTER]

Am I the only who is a huge fan of Kalki? I resonate with Shiva more than Lord Krishna, but Kalki is quite enigmatic. A futuristic warrior riding in on a majestic white horse that will end all the pain and unnecessary suffering in Kal Yuga. What an amazing sight it will be.

Hello,

I still don't understand something, sorry if it sound stupid but I have to ask:
    The end of Kali Yuga mean the end of a stage of this world and the beginning of a new and better one.
    So, in one sense, it's the end of this world and the beginning of a new one.

But

Does that mean a physical destruction, like many westerners and many western religious practices say ? I mean, like the apocalypse where everything will be destructed, everyone will go somewhere accordingly to their acts and a new world will be created ?

Or

Does that mean a symbolical destruction, like the world will see a sudden and great change that will occur and put everything and everyone in a more righteous path ?

I was just bothered by this, I don't even know if it's possible to answer this anyway x3 I guess I'll stick in trusting Lord Shiva and wait for Kalki to come.

(And please for the fist exemple, don't start a debate about abrahamic views thingies like destruction and apocalypse. This is my culture, I've grown with it, it's normal that it in my mind and NOT because I intend to start a argument or something)

Aum !
    ~Aum Namah Shivaya~

Quote Originally Posted by McKitty View Post
    Hello,

I still don't understand something, sorry if it sound stupid but I have to ask:
    The end of Kali Yuga mean the end of a stage of this world and the beginning of a new and better one.
    So, in one sense, it's the end of this world and the beginning of a new one.
    Not end of world in westren sense, nor dissolution. Indian philosophy reject creatio ex nihilo.

End of Kaliyuga ushers in a world order of the just. You get a clean slate once again.

But

Does that mean a physical destruction, like many westerners and many western religious practices say ? I mean, like the apocalypse where everything will be destructed, everyone will go somewhere accordingly to their acts and a new world will be created ?
    NO. New world order is not new world. These majestic mountains and vast oceans will continue to exist.
    Or

Does that mean a symbolical destruction, like the world will see a sudden and great change that will occur and put everything and everyone in a more righteous path ?
    Sorry to repeat. No destruction of the world, but a great change. It will be resisted, but then Kalki shall be a warrior.

I was just bothered by this, I don't even know if it's possible to answer this anyway x3 I guess I'll stick in trusting Lord Shiva and wait for Kalki to come.
    Even Shaivas do not preach total destruction of the world, but periodical changes only.

Quote Originally Posted by IcySFX View Post
    Am I the only who is a huge fan of Kalki? I resonate with Shiva more than Lord Krishna, but Kalki is quite enigmatic. A futuristic warrior riding in on a majestic white horse that will end all the pain and unnecessary suffering in Kal Yuga. What an amazing sight it will be.
    Kalki is due to appear about 4,27,000 years hence. Meantime if there is a a big, mega war, then perhaps horses would be only transport. Then white horse means a MOUNT.

10. Re: End Of Kali Yuga

Quote Originally Posted by rcscwc View Post
    Kalki is due to appear about 4,27,000 years hence. Meantime if there is a a big, mega war, then perhaps horses would be only transport. Then white horse means a MOUNT.
    You have to understand the meaning of the words before making a quick response. All transport vehicles are made due to the grace of , we have the mention of Ships, aeroplanes in our DHarMa Grantham. Mount of the deities are not just animals and birds, they represents the deed and establishment, same like the deity is not human but only inhuman form as incarnation.
    [/CENTER]

Thread Information