Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: End Of Kali Yuga

Re: End Of Kali Yuga

hariḥ oṁ
    ~~~~~~

namasté Pietro Impagliazzo

Quote Originally Posted by Pietro Impagliazzo View Post
    Yajvan...
    For me, a woman having a baby without having sexual intercourse sounds outlandish. What should I make of this?
    I have read on many occasions of mind-born sons. Now the physics behind this is beyond me. It would be like telling some one only 500 years ago that they could talk to someone on the other side of the earth any time they wished ( cell phone technology). Or being able to do calculations at 2 trillion mathematical operations per second (IBM).

I see and repsect your point on how birth w/o congress of man and woman would behove any one. Yet we live in a time which is not = to kṛta yuga.

praṇām
    यतसà¥à¤¤à¥à¤µà¤‚ शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṠśivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Quote Originally Posted by yajvan View Post
    hariḥ oṁ
    ~~~~~~

namasté Pietro Impagliazzo

I have read on many occasions of mind-born sons. Now the physics behind this is beyond me. It would be like telling some one only 500 years ago that they could talk to someone on the other side of the earth any time they wished ( cell phone technology). Or being able to do calculations at 2 trillion mathematical operations per second (IBM).

I see and repsect your point on how birth w/o congress of man and woman would behove any one. Yet we live in a time which is not = to kṛta yuga.

praṇām
    I understand Yajvan...

It's just that I lacked any type of reasoning to understand the mechanics of how a son could be conceived this way.

This of course with my current gross understanding of how fertilization takes place.

Perhaps between two individuals that are highly aware of their gross and subtle bodies, highly advanced in Yoga, this union can take place in more subtle ways.

After all the symbology behind the sexual congress is union and what really is affected and experiences the congress is the subtle body, with the gross body being only an enabler.

Thank you for your analogies, Yajvan! They were clarifying for me.

Om Tat Sat

Quote Originally Posted by soham3 View Post
    Kali Yuga ends on December 21, year 2012. Then after some period known as sandhi yuga, Sat Yuga will start. During this sandhi yuga, some astronomical upheavals are expected. Take it with equanimity.
    Bitten by Mayan bug?

A noob will only says that the world is going to end in 2012...its sounds like bible followers..those wacko missionary peoples only spreads like this fake news..as they first said on 1993 world is going to end then they said 2000 is the end of the world ... judgment day(terminator part 2 nice movie lol) And jesus is comeing to save you all,,so believe in jesus az he only can save you..so convert to christanity lmaoooooooooo....hey fake bible,,, all your judgement hrs/day/year went its now 2010 nothing happen...bloddy missionaries.

well 2012 is a time of transformation not death of our planet. Get your facts straight. Shame on those people who trying to undermine the minds of humans.

and about kali yug, its 4 lakh 32 thousands years..so just sit back and relax..as by those amount of lakhs of years no one of us will be survived till that day

so enjoy life ..
    live in present and focus on urs karma.And remembered the earth/universe is created and destroy many times...how many times Brahmaji died & rebirth no one can say that..
    Last edited by prithvi; 19 October 2010 at 05:41 AM.
    ONE In all !
    All is ONE !!
    ONE is all !!!

Smile Re: End Of Kali Yuga

Kali Yuga will certainly continue beyond 2012. It will be a very long time for Bagavan Kalki to be manifest! However the increasing adharma prevalent all over makes one wish whether Bagavan Kalki may not come earlier!

6. Cool Re: End Of Kali Yuga

I was thinking about Marriage article, if marriage started in Kaliyug
    Marriage started in Kaliyug? or this is something else
    Vishnu Lakshmi, Shiv Parvati was first come in Kaliyug ?
    Sita Ram marriage that happened in Treta; Krishan Rukmini, Pandav Draupadi marriage was in the time of Dvapar

If some girl can become pregnant just by touching, then even parents and brother sister can not touch each other at that time.

The eight kinds of marriage is already given.

So the marriage article is wrong
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

hariḥ oṁ
    ~~~~~~

namasté
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAM View Post
    If some girl can become pregnant just by touching, then even parents and brother sister can not touch each other at that time.

So the marriage article is wrong
    Touch with intent... intent is key.

praṇām
    yatastvaṠśivasamo'si

_

Would this intent that generates life be some kind of yogic siddhi? It certainly sounds like an ability of someone who has conquered gross matter and above all dominates the energy of the first chakra.

It doesn't sound like the 'average joe' would be capable of this.

Om Tat Sat
    Last edited by Adhvagat; 01 December 2010 at 05:45 PM.

hariḥ oṁ
    ~~~~~~

namasté

Quote Originally Posted by Pietro Impagliazzo View Post
    It doesn't sound like the 'average joe' would be capable of this.
    A valid point... that said , the avg. joe in Kali yuga is much different then 'joe' in sat yuga.

praṇām
    yatastvaṠśivasamo'si

_

Yes, absolutely.

I was just developing my line of thought out loud.

Usually the ones involved in these acts are brahmins and personalities of high level.

Om Tat Sat

Thread Information