Quote Originally Posted by ramkish42
My query was specific. How does Sex leads to eternal bliss?
Well, i never said that "sex leads to eternal bliss", these are Ur words.
I said it is a means to realise Divine Bliss, which is different. Also, it includes certain essential prescriptions, without which sex turns to mere body function.

You had quoted Shyama Rahasya text which has some relevance, where in the word Samyoge (samyoga) as understood stands for conjunction, meeting point for two different objects. "Sharir indriye satva atma samyoge dhari jivitam iti ayu" as given in Charaka Samhita or "deha prana samyoge ayuhu" all refers the word Samyoga to conjunction. I want you to be specific where does the clear reference is given.
It is clear and exact in the context.
Of course, i am aware of given meaning of "samyoga", but in this case it refers primarily to sexual union. You may compare this with Shrividya's Jnanarnava-tantra, it is available online in sanskrit.
I cannot type the whole Tantras here just for the sake of arguement. As a representative of the Tradition, i can speak on its behalf.

Pertaining to Shri Abhinavagupta's work, than a mere reference it will be better if you can produce the script or translation so that we can discuss on that. There is no point where you give references and I search it down all by myself. If you give the reference better you quote.
I can provide sanskrit text if U'd like. But i cannot go on translating each and every passage here, sorry.
BTW 29th Ahnika of Tantraloka is published in english by J. Dupuche as "Abhinavagupta. The Kula Ritual" or something like that - check with google.com if interested.

Assuming the translation is exact, the point in discussion is 1. Sex might lead to eternal bliss and now this also adds 2. Sex is enjoyment of mind. If this is carries blanket acceptance, a child molester mind might seek enjoyment verily in his activity, so does a drug addict and so does a murderer. Now, how do you relate Vijnana Bhairava text with the question in context, "Sex leading to eternal bliss". The text actually reads - "Wherever you find satisfaction, the very essence of bliss will be revealed to you if you remain in this place without mental wavering". This is well known. When your mind is tranquil, essence of bliss will be revealed. Now again it is for you to show, how does sex leads to this tranquil mind
Since sex in love and inside marriage is in total accordance with all Hindu scriptures, there is no reason not to apply given method of VBh. Do not confuse the issue with acts of violence or ignorance, please, which clearly go against Dharma.
Then, there is another passage in VBh which speaks specifically about sexual act. I can find it if i dig the book out, i have it in photocopy somewhere.

The only bliss Vijnana Bhairava talks about during sex ritual is bliss of love and how do you relate this to eternal bliss?
I doubt that VBh uses expression "bliss of love". This is needed to be checked.
Brahmananda is not eternal in a conventional sense, since it is out of time. One moment of direct anubhava of That is an experince of Eternity, it is not placed in time.

Scriptures say Shiva is Love. Thus, bliss of love verily is Eternal Bliss, Brahmananda.

This is what I was saying earlier, being in threads pertaining to Sankara bhagavatpada's system or other system, let us abstain from making statements pertaining to our sampradaya. Further, If you are making statements pertaining to your Kaula sect, also request you to acknowledge what is said first and then point what your sect says, otherwise it is evident that you are trying to make your views as the only correct versions. This is a suggestion.
I have clearly written that Kaula-naya is to be followed by Kaulas only. And each one has to follow his sampradaya.
But, some points U say are againts general Vedic or Hindu view - these only i argue with. Like that, grihasthi intending for Moksha do not have to abstain from sex for two reasons: it is simply not required by Shastras and moreover goes against his ashrama-dharma.
If some gurus taught this view (i haven't seen till now ANY proof of this from Ur side or from Kannan), it is mere personal opinion which in fact contradicts Vedic teaching.

Many times I had told my views pertaining to Sex and Grihasta - I say it again, I do not deny the fact that Grihasta can have sex, but mumukshu cannot have sex. If you still do not know this it means you have not exposed yourself to other philosophies other than Kaula
Yes, i know it is Ur view.
But verily this is not Hindu Dharma or Vedic teaching.