Thread: Jnana Yoga

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Singhi Kaya
    There you go ramkish42 ... but why are you always waiting for someone else to reiterate his points?

btw, arjuna even our existence with body means a billion interaction with the cosmic universe at many levels, so a jivanmukta should be perpetualy at bliss, without much indulgence like common man who are bound to samsara and/or sex. I would guess purpose of a jivanmukta's (I assume a perfected being) existence on earth has to be more scientific than enjoying samsaric bliss like others.

2. Regarding Jivanmuktha - As long as jivanmuktha stays on earth is bound by all rules of earth, he may be runned over by a truck, may suffer from thrist and hunger, and words THIS DOES NOT AFFECT HIM, does not refer to his body but to his SOUL. Verily such illness does not affect his soul but will affect his body in toto. He may be forced to sit in one place for his leg does not allow him to move, but jivanmuktha does not bothers about it a lot unlike others for he has realised his soul, however, this does not mean, he is unaffected by such illness and still can move.

The importance of this is difference between bodily pleasure and pain vis-a-vis pleasure of soul.

Sex is verily a bodily pleasure and if you have objections against it, request you to post a separate thread and give me an indication in ramkish42@toughguy.net so that it can be discussed out.

As sex is verily a bodily pleasure, no mumukshu goes behind bodily pleasure, hence abstains from it for it gives nothing.

Sex for pure love is absurd thinking. Pure love does not call for sex but for accomodation and respect.

Many times I feel, Harold Robbins and Nancy Friday could explain sex for eternity better than any Tantri

Jai shree Krishna

edited by satay
    ps: please refrain from making things personal with other members. thanks.
    Last edited by satay; 21 April 2006 at 03:29 PM.

Thread Information