Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What does Kundalini energy feel like?

Re: What does Kundalini energy feel like?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrosus View Post
    Does anyone know if it has a specific feeling?
    Hi Folks,

Kundalini is a pranic force. It is an energy that sometimes moves slowly or at other times can rush, or move quickly like a tempest throughout the body. If one were to try to hold the positive sides of two magnets together and feel the energy of the repulsion then one might get a sort of an idea of what it might feel like. It is prana concentrated from one single point. If anyone has had an out of body experience, one may feel the prana from the experience but this prana is diffused, the prana of kundalini is concentrated from one single point.

There are many who play with this force to their detriment. There are many complaints from un-wise people who attempt to rouse kundalini without knowing what they are doing. Kundalini is a fire sign and those who play with it are playing with fire. The kundalini is a blind energy that needs to be directed with either the close guidance of a hatha yoga master or preferably by shaktipat-diksha. The student should never try to raise it on their own, if they do they are asking for trouble.

Regards
    k

kundalini is a visceral feelilng i.e. you feel it especially in you abdomen. literally, it feels like a snake coiling upwards through your body, displacing your organs.

a large snake, like a large boa constrictor almost the size of a pepsi can.

check out my video for a more detailed description.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureHumanDestiny View Post
    kundalini is a visceral feelilng i.e. you feel it especially in you abdomen. literally, it feels like a snake coiling upwards through your body, displacing your organs.

That sounds almost like eating too much pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Pietro Impagliazzo View Post
    so i thought, I have had this abdomen crunching snake coiling vortex movement down to my a** before... but then I saw it has to be in upward direction. sigh!
    Last edited by sm78; 02 January 2012 at 09:14 AM.
    What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Pietro Impagliazzo View Post
    except anyone can eat pizza.

millions of people over the last 70 years have tried to raise kundalini, and have failed.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureHumanDestiny View Post

Vannakkam FHD: Welcome to these forums. So with your view, is kundalini within the context of Hinduism, or does it transcend Hinduism?

Aum Namasivaya
    Last edited by Eastern Mind; 02 January 2012 at 02:07 PM.

When I have a relization on something cool I get the shivers going up my spine to my head. Don't know if that counts as anything lol

I also do astral projection which gives the body a vibration feeling which goes to the head and your out of body. Would that class as Kundalini plus entering your inner mind?
    Religion = self idenity = entrapment,
    Only in silence will you find God.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    Vannakkam FHD: Welcome to these forums. So with your view, is kundalini within the contest of Hinduism, or does it transcend Hinduism?

Aum Namasivaya
    excellent question.

in my experience, hinduism is a particularly great venue for self realization. but the vehicle for self realization in you.

kundalini is our birthright, or it ought to be, regardless of our religious/spiritual/familiar inclinations.

so my answer is yes, to both.

on a more detailed note, hinduism does appear to have the most specific methods for raising kundalini out of all of the worlds traditions, making it my preference.

does that answer your questions?

-dale

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
    When I have a relization on something cool I get the shivers going up my spine to my head. Don't know if that counts as anything lol

I also do astral projection which gives the body a vibration feeling which goes to the head and your out of body. Would that class as Kundalini plus entering your inner mind?
    build a relationship with that energy and in the future, once you raise kundalini, it will pay dividends.

in a.p., the vibrations are due to prana flow. different from kundalini. i detail this in my how to raise kundalini video.

-dale

deleted
    Last edited by FutureHumanDestiny; 03 January 2012 at 11:03 AM.

Thread Information