Thread: Ustad Zakir Hussain & Pandit Shivkumar Sharma

Ustad Zakir Hussain & Pandit Shivkumar Sharma

I was wondering if anyone else had the priviledge of seeing them tour over this past year?

We got to see them when they came here to Ky and it was a once in a lifetime performance. The way they play off each other, it was breathtaking to watch. Sometimes you could help but to stand up and cheer them!

Anyone else enjoy them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNjRoEkv_WE

Re: Ustad Zakir Hussain & Pandit Shivkumar Sharma

Quote Originally Posted by NayaSurya View Post
    I was wondering if anyone else had the priviledge of seeing them tour over this past year?

We got to see them when they came here to Ky and it was a once in a lifetime performance. The way they play off each other, it was breathtaking to watch. Sometimes you could help but to stand up and cheer them!

Anyone else enjoy them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNjRoEkv_WE
    Not during the past year but I saw them together about 25 years back. I have many recorded performances of these two masters together. Yes, I enjoy them and yes, one can only wonder at their wizardry and magic.
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Thread Information