Thread: Is there any institutions in India, especially in Karnataka for advaitha?

Question Is there any institutions in India, especially in Karnataka for advaitha?

Hello, the reason I'm posting this is, that I want to learn philosophies advaitha, if not now, atleast before I die. So, I would like to know about advaitha institutions in India, preferably Karnataka. Or even an Advaitha web site or advaitha books or advaithic discourses on Bhagavatha Geeta. Any medium to learn advaitha would help. I've already found some media, Myself, Mother Nature, my surroundings, my parents, gurus and of course this web site. But, I would like more detailed swimming/flying into the advaitha.
    Oh.... and if you suggest anything, try suggesting something that you think my parents (57 & 45) would agree upon.
    I don't know who I am, nor what I am.
    I don't know what I need to know.
    I don't know who you are, nor what you are.
    All I know is that you love me, Oh Sarvathma.
    Lead me on the righteous path, so that I may reach you.

Re: Is there any institutions in India, especially in Karnataka for advaitha?

namaste upsy.

Website links to a whole section of books on Advaita have been listed in our HDF Library. Check:
    http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/sho...?t=4544&page=5
    रत्नाकरधौतपदां हिमालयकिरीटिनीम् ।
    ब्रह्मराजर्षिररत्नाढ्यां वन्दे भारतमातरम् ॥

To her whose feet are washed by the ocean, who wears the Himalayas as her crown, and is adorned with the gems of rishis and kings, to Mother India, do I bow down in respect.

--viShNu purANam

Thread Information