Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IT's raining fatwas ! & They are sick & Hilarious!!

Re: IT's raining fatwas ! & They are sick & Hilarious!!

My teacher used to call it papisthan.

Re: IT's raining fatwas ! & They are sick & Hilarious!!

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    Well, that and why can't we throw them into paki-stan if they are not happy with india. Why do they choose to live here. Just move to paki land instead.
    namaste satay ji,

what are you saying ?

Muslims have first right on India ~~ Prime minister manmohan singh.

As far as being happy with India is concerned, Muslims in fact want to Islamize India. In fact SIMI the student Islamic movement of India was formed to reform India which Muslims believe doesn't meets the standard of koran. For reforming India they did many bomb blasts and killed many innocent people.

SIMI's ideology stands accused by certain watchdog organisations as diametrically opposed to all "un-Islamic" streams of thought, including Hinduism and a secular government as practiced in India SIMI maintains that the concepts of Secularism, Democracy and Nationalism, keystones of the Indian Constitution,are antithetical to Islam. They aim to restore the supremacy of Islam through the resurrection of the Khilafat, emphasis on the Muslim Ummah and the waging of Jihad.

See the main thing is not what Muslims want, the main thing is what Islam wants, Islam is self proclaimed true religion and it's aim is to spread everywhere. Just like a Trojan horse or a virus. According to me Islam is state of energetic mental level where you think everything to be done and not to be done has been given in Koran and the ideas not supported by Koran are pebbles in the path of heaven which is filled with beautiful damsels and rivers of wine.

And for those who say why Muslims don't go to Pakistan, well aim of Muslims is to convert the whole world to Islam, so forget about their leaving India. Even in secular India see what Muslims did with Kashmiri hindus, all have been kicked out from their own land. Give me example of such mass extermination of non-hindus by Hindus in such long history of Hinduism. You wont find one example. It is because of Hindus the Zoroasters and parsis got to live in India after they were kicked out by Muslims from their own land. Even In 20th century we had mopellah rebellion in kerala where many hindus were forcefully converted to islam. Before some pseudo-sickular jumps I will like to say just see what happens to country where Islam attains majority. Why do they become Islamic republics ? Why secularism is not supported by Islam. Its not the false interpretation of Islam, its a simple fact that Islam is what deoband preaches.

As for Hindus of today all I will like to say, don't live in false ideas that all are true, such Hindus are the main reason why India suffers, 1000's of Hindu girls in bangladesh, Pakistan are raped every year, but no political party of India speaks against it. Yes even Bangladesh human right commission and amnesty human right report have agreed that lots of hindu girls get raped by mullas. On the same if a Switzerland bans unlawful minarets, then Islamic countries declare Jihad on them. 20 % Hindus of Pakistan in 1947 has become 1 % now. 10% Muslims have become 16 % now in India since independence. I have not counted illegal Bangladeshi Muslims.
    Last edited by isavasya; 20 May 2010 at 07:51 AM.
    When the light has risen, there is no day, no night, neither existence nor non-existence; Siva alone is there. That is the eternal, the adorable light of Savitri, - and the ancient wisdom proceeded thence (Svetasvatara Upanishad IV-18). :)

Thread Information