Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: deceptions that muslims produce

Re: deceptions that muslims produce

Quote Originally Posted by Eric11235 View Post
    Whether you agree with a certain belief system or not is your personal opinion, but to be so virulent and elitist in a certain manner goes rather against, if nothing else, my personal take on Sanatana Dharma.

We all pray to the supreme, whatever that may be, lying beyond the scope of human comprehension. So should we not tone down such potent rhetoric?
    Can we please stop creating this equivalence between SD and other religions in general and Islam in particular? Can you tell me of one country that was carved out of another country by Hindus because their religious beliefs were different from the others in that country?

No? Your equivalence fails.

To say that SD and Islam are similar is possible only on completely disregarding the history of earth since 700 AD.

Vannakam wundermonk,

My point was not that they are similar, I was simply saying that such virulent and hate filled rhetoric is not befitting the way of SD. To say such things really makes you no better than the one's with which you direct your hate filled speech.

This just in from London-istan: Violent clashes outside U.S. Embassy after hundreds of UK Muslims stage mock funeral for 'murdered' Bin Laden
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 10:53 PM on 6th May 201

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1Lc8AemFX

Therefore as you all can see terrorism is unequivocally religion centric, not a political or other nonreligion based ideology. Of note is these processions/ protests take place on Fridays, typically originating from the mosques after their prayers. A faith that generates hatred from baseless superiority complex.

Are we not all from Atman?
    No.

Why such vitriol?
    Why do you have a problem with me and not the Muslim who made that? And how dare you say my words to be vitriol?

Whether you agree with a certain belief system or not is your personal opinion,
    I am not criticising Islam per se, the thread is about the lowly Muslim pig insulting my religion and Gods.

but to be so virulent and elitist in a certain manner goes rather against,
    Virulent? Your existence is virulent. The procreation that went into your birth was an abomination.

Elitist? I leave elitism to you Muslims, you win hands down.

We all pray to the supreme, whatever that may be, lying beyond the scope of human comprehension. So should we not tone down such potent rhetoric?
    And then finishing your nonsense off with a highly contradictory sentence.

Phew, I apologize for my arrogance

Thread Information