Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: zakir naik gets banned in UK

zakir naik gets banned in UK

good news finally .........

zakir naik gets banned from entering UK !

heres a link .................... http://www.indianexpress.com/news/UK...er-Naik/635902

so bring out the drums and bells and lets conduct a maha arati to our ishtadeva in celebration !! hahahaha
    na kAshthe vidyate devo na shilAyam kadAchana
    bhAve hi vidyate devas-tasmAd-bhAvam samAcharet

Re: zakir naik gets banned in UK

I was about to post this news sambya ji, you got it first.

This should be seen with shame by millions of Indian muslims who keep singing praise of this terrorism supporting mulla missionary.

By the way, being on Hinduism communities on orkut, I personally see at least 10 mullas coming to convince hindus to stop believing in Hinduism with zoker nalayak's stupid materials on Hinduism every week.
    When the light has risen, there is no day, no night, neither existence nor non-existence; Siva alone is there. That is the eternal, the adorable light of Savitri, - and the ancient wisdom proceeded thence (Svetasvatara Upanishad IV-18). :)

hehe . saw it first on local newspaper !!!

Excellent!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by isavasya View Post
    I personally see at least 10 mullas coming to convince hindus to stop believing in Hinduism with zoker nalayak's stupid materials on Hinduism every week.
    Oh man, how annoying! I feel for you.

I've been thrown a lot of his drivel, myself. "Do you know Zakir Naik? He shows Islam is truth because he shows in his "

I don't even find Zakir Naik's work impressive.

Anyway, good news, good news. Let's hope it stays that way.

I don't even find Zakir Naik's work impressive.
    not impressive ?!! i think they are moronic !

Quote Originally Posted by sambya View Post
    not impressive ?!! i think they are moronic !
    LOL! I was trying to be subtle.

Quote Originally Posted by isavasya View Post
    I was about to post this news sambya ji, you got it first.

This should be seen with shame by millions of Indian muslims who keep singing praise of this terrorism supporting mulla missionary.

By the way, being on Hinduism communities on orkut, I personally see at least 10 mullas coming to convince hindus to stop believing in Hinduism with zoker nalayak's stupid materials on Hinduism every week.

lol @ zoker nalayak

Namaste,

The first time I heard of Naik was when I saw one of his videos on Youtube comparing the Muslim and Hindu concepts of God. I thought he was actually a pretty smart guy, until I learned more about him and saw how stupid he was. It's great that the UK banned him. Of course the United States would never do that, though. There are even crazier people in the US. If you think Naik is insane, check out Pat Robertson. He's a sick crazy Christian televangelist.

Jai Sri Krishna

I don't know much about Pat Robertson over than he's crazy as hell. Probably best if I don't, either.

I've been unfortunate enough to end up (long story, don't ask) being forced to watch God TV. The only thing I kept thinking is 'As far as first impressions go, these guys are doing pretty well at giving a bad ones to Christianity' as these guys pushed the infirm over claiming they will be healed

At least Naik tries (or pretends) to be intellectual, despite failing miserably at it.

Although, I wonder what is more dangerous? Idiots without an intellectual atom, or people who TRY to be intellectual who cause people to repeat the same scientifically-unsound and nonsensical claims?

Finally, unlike Hindu bigots, such as the World Hindu Council's Praveen Togadia, whose fiercest critics tend to be fellow Hindus, radical Muslims go largely unchallenged. The vast majority of Indian Muslims remain moderate, but their leaders are often fundamentalists and the community has done a poor job of policing its own ranks. Moreover, most of India's purportedly secular intelligentsia remains loath to criticize Islam, even in its most radical form, lest this be interpreted as sympathy for Hindu nationalism.

Unless this changes, unless Indians find the ability to criticize a radical Islamic preacher such as Dr. Naik as robustly as they would his Hindu equivalent, the idea of Indian secularism will remain deeply flawed.

Good article on Z.N.

The Trouble with Dr. Zakir Naik
    Britain's decision to bar an influential Muslim cleric from entering the country underscores the failure of Indian secularism.
    By SADANAND DHUME
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000..._LEFTTopBucket
    Last edited by MahaHrada; 21 June 2010 at 07:29 AM.

Thread Information