Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Refutation of Dr. Naiks Exposition of Buddhism

Did anyone read his views on Hinduism?

They are equally nonsense. By hook or crook, he selected some verses from here and there and tried to project Hindu view of Brahman as an Islamic version of God . According to him Hindus don't understand there own scriptures and are lost and therefore should convert to Islam.

Zakir Naik is known for his infinite blabbery. lot of people in faithfreedom.org forum comment that he is a clown.

In my opinion it is waste of time to give room for these clowns and discuss something better.

Namaste all,

it is, in my view, rather strange behavior.

let me explain.

in my own case, since i feel confident in the Buddha Dharma, my sense of religious practice is not threatened by others that do not practice my tradition and, in some cases, are actively against it. this doesn't bother me in the least.. though i do get a bit peeved if it is just blatent mis-information being propagated.

what i really cannot figure out is why Muslims that engage in this sort of thing feel so insecure about their religion.

clearly, not all Muslims do this, so my comments should not be mistaken to be inclusive of all of those beings.

eh.. there are many unanswerable questions, even in a life as short as mine.

metta,

~v
    Meditation brings Wisdom, lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back.

~Buddha Shakyamuni

I have gained this from philosophy:

That i do, without being commanded, what others do only through fear of Law.

~Aristotle

. Post deleted
    Last edited by Singhi Kaya; 07 April 2006 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajradhara
    clearly, not all Muslims do this, so my comments should not be mistaken to be inclusive of all of those beings.
    All muslims don't even know what is the content of koran. We don't need to bring all muslims everytime a negative is brought about that cult. We don't know all muslims, but we know all muslims are like average humans and average humans don't bother much beyond what he is used to. All muslims may not be hell bent in making such arguments or think in terms of beheading when islam is insulted. But we should not think they are on our side or good ground. That's where is the fallacy. In war and terrorism an average muslim will not protect us, but he is 100% likely to protect the islamic killers.

Know Islam is the problem, not average muslims , neither fanatic muslims. fanatics will always be there. I perhave is a fanatic. But in my dharmic tradition result won't be that bad. Fanatic muslims behave the way they do due to Islam.

If you want to understand a little more about this cult here is a writing from my param guru. It's our own translation from bengali. So english may not be that smooth going. But I'm sure you will find here more dharmic insight to moslem behavious than christian scolastic criticisms of the dogma of which there are now quite a few. http://www.shaktibad.net/ Go here and dwonload the book "Who Is Allah?".
    Last edited by Singhi Kaya; 07 April 2006 at 03:42 PM.

you better start rethink what you said singhi. koran is a terror manual. islam is a religion that makes its followers to follow it by force. in muslim communities the kid is brainwashed right from childhood. they are made to believe that what you koran says is true. that itself is dangerous. coz koran says non believers should be converted or killed. apostates should be killed. only a few are creating suicde bombing but they dont act alone. there are people behind them who motivate train , plan, organise and fund. so the circle is rather larger than you assume

So it was wishful thinking on my part to say all muslims don't know koran?

may be, may not be. As long as they shout at the sky and perform that "bend down-stand up- left right" upasana 5 times a day together-united, they are hard force to reckon with.

Quote Originally Posted by Singhi Kaya
    So it was wishful thinking on my part to say all muslims don't know koran?

may be, may not be. As long as they shout at the sky and perform that "bend down-stand up- left right" upasana 5 times a day together-united, they are hard force to reckon with.
    Indeed you are right not just wishful thinking. Most dont know and are brainwashed by the mullahs. those who read quran know it is barbaric and leave it. You wont find many muslim scholars winning the debate against pro-human debators. only thing is you need to grab a copy of koran and read it and know why they flushed it in gitmo.

Thread Information