Quote Originally Posted by devotee View Post
My dear Raj,

I have tried to explain things from my own experience so that you would be able to see what is right and what is wrong. That comes out of love for you. To accept or not accept any advice is upto you.

I don't mind if you hate me. I can expect it seeing your misplaced ideas driven into your mind at this tender age. However, I feel it is my duty to warn you ... otherwise I would be failing in my duties as a senior member of Hindu society towards a young man.

Rhetorics don't take us anywhere but only towards destruction. You think I don't know RSS and its work etc. My dear friend, I was an active member of RSS for quite long time & I know what it is. It is not a bad organisation ... but it is not truly holy too. It has its own role but it can lead to extremist ideas.

Now onwards, I won't react to your posts. So, be happy & enjoy your stay on this forum.

OM

RSS is holy. And yes, nobody can put anything in my mind, I test the things myself and then believe. There was a time when I had became a atheist but Dharma won me back.
So you mean that you don't care all this thing as it takes our life(deaths):
1. Islamic fundamentalists throw meat peaces(of halal!) on the idols of Maa Durga.
2. They destroyed Somnath temple and made toilet melting idols!
3. Destroyed Holy Raam temple from Ayodhiya and built a Mosque.
4. Destroyed the Nalanda University. Burned the Books to boil water to bath!
5. Killed innumberalble people.
6. Divided India into many parts. Ask a Hindu Immigrant from Pak. Fortunately I have meet many.
7. Waged uncountable wars. Totally destroyed our Vedic heritage and finally we are excepting stupid westernization.

Devotee I don't think that you regularly visited Sakha. RSS is holy. Only source of hope. It is the only organisation which successfully abolished cast system. And the development we have done in BJP era is awesome!

Why the hell we follow Secularism when our brothers are massacred in this so-called Hindu dominant nation? I think you don't value the rebuilding of a strong Hindu nation.