Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions to Hindus about Sikhism

Re: Questions to Hindus about Sikhism

Admin Note

Namaskar,

Quote Originally Posted by PARAM View Post

Sathya, is that the

Darshan Singh, how you will behave if somebody will insult Sikhism in a Sikh forum ?
    To clarify, I did not see any texts on this thread that would have been considered 'insult to hinduism'. I simply removed irrelevant text from the OP.

That said, please do not engage in personal attacks with other members. If you see other members breaking forum rules, please report that post or PM me.

Looking forward to more of your posts.

Thanks,
    satay

2. Cool Re: Questions to Hindus about Sikhism

Quote Originally Posted by darshansingh View Post
    Param,

I really don't understand, where I insulted hinduism. I would really appreciate if you tell me. I had no intention to do it. But, if some of my words seem like insult, please tell me, so that I won't use them.

Even the sentences that satay deleted were not insults in any way. Since he administers this board, and only he can decide whats best.
    Darshansingh, you asked question in such manner it looked like some one is asking Hindus what they think about themselves. I apologise if you did not meant it. Forget the first post, lets check it in punjabi- maine javab de ditta hai, ab ya to bata ya chup rahna, I don't think there is insult either it is language.

There are some organisations which are spreding hatered in the slogan of 'Sikhs are not Hindus', even Guru Gobind Singh never said that.

Nanakdev launched Sikhism not because he wanted to any opposite religion against Hindus, but it was a Saint organisation like Kabirpanthi, Dadupanthi, they never attacked each other either

Gobind Singh changed Sikh disciples into Khalsa warriors, all his Panj Piyare were hindus, he made them Khalsa Generals and did not converted them into other religion. Gobind Singh fought against Aurangzeb and his Islamic fundamentalist he never said anything against Hindus.

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    Admin Note

Namaskar,

To clarify, I did not see any texts on this thread that would have been considered 'insult to hinduism'. I simply removed irrelevant text from the OP.

That said, please do not engage in personal attacks with other members. If you see other members breaking forum rules, please report that post or PM me.

Looking forward to more of your posts.

Thanks,
    Sathya, I know about the rules, as I stated earlier there are some people who are spreading hatered and insult undirectly, may be Darshansingh did not meant it. But he made the thread 'Questions to Hindus about Sikhism' as the title suggest I answered back. I did not meant any personal attack either.

Thread Information