Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you consider Madhvacharya to be too "hardcore"?

Do you consider Madhvacharya to be too "hardcore"?

The most hardcore monotheist in all of history, if you ask me.

He makes Semitic religions look more similar to the rest of Hinduism.(not his own doctrine - his stands apart clearly, even more extreme with its strict monotheism)

Re: Do you consider Madhvacharya to be too "hardcore"?

He makes Semitic religions look more similar to the rest of Hinduism.
    What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Sahasranama View Post
    What do you mean?
    His emphasis on the uniqueness of God(in his case Vishnu) makes muhammadan mullahs soil their undies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumar_Das View Post
    His emphasis on the uniqueness of God(in his case Vishnu) makes muhammadan mullahs soil their undies.
    Let me know if you know of any mullah who cares. Madhva or no madhva, a hindu is little more than a pest for a jehadi.
    What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by sm78 View Post
    Let me know if you know of any mullah who cares. Madhva or no madhva, a hindu is little more than a pest for a jehadi.
    I dont think you understand what I said.

Madhvacharya's emphasis of extreme distinction of God with respect to all else, is so strict and hardcore. Even Semites would tremble and soil themselves.

First of all they dont know, second of all they wont dare say a word. Madhvacharya's monotheism is a cut above the rest.

Which again shows how Sanatana Dharma, with its gifted Acharyas, send people of other faiths running with their tails between their legs. Sri Adi Shankaracharya destroying Buddhism and Sri Madhvacharya destroying Islam.

Islam preaches the "uniqueness" of God. Yet no muhammadan semite has been able to explain this aspect as much as Madhvacharya. So we can throw their endless list of prophets to the garbage.

Hinduism has diverse theories, some of which resemble other faiths. I don't understand what you are trying to prove though. Did you study Madhvacharya's philosophy to come to any conclusion?

Hinduism has diverse theories, some of which resemble other faiths. I don't understand what you are trying to prove though.
    They arent "theories". They are sophisticated doctrines of approaching Divinity.

I drew similarity of the 'general' Hinduism with Islam, because Madhvacharya is more hardcore.

Tattva Vada/Dvaita Vada seems so strict its ahead of Semitic religions. Which in turn superficially makes the rest of Hinduism (general Hinduism followed by those outside of Vedanta) closer to Islam.

Which of course still being irrelevant because we use the same scriptures and belong to the same camp. The difference in doctrine being irrelevant to us.

In hardcoreness you classify:

General hinduism < Islam < Madhvacharya

In hardcoreness you classify:

General hinduism < Islam < Madhvacharya
    Yes.

If muhammadans encountered Advaita they would say "what is this heresy?! God and man are not the same!" and would have them killed, not being able to see the beauty and sophistication of Shankarachary's philosophy.

Thats all those losers can do.

Madhvacharya used Advaita to exactly demonstrate the uniqueness of God. Deconstructing it from every angle on every level possible to demonstrate monotheism.

So I am offended when people accuse Dvaita Vada as being "similar" to Christianity or Islam.

Because all they would have done was to say, "when ye prostate for worship, will ye take any beside ye Lord? What benefit does it do to those who do as such? For those who indeed do such, a grevious punishment awaits them. But most of them know not!".

Isnt that what the quran is, pages after pages?

Thread Information