Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello to all, I'm somewhat lost.

Hello to all, I'm somewhat lost.

My name is Rachael and I am 20 years old. In September of last year I did three hits of LSD which lead me to have a profoundly spiritual life changing experience, but at the same time I believe I was not ready for what it did to me. I believe this LSD led to my Kundalini being activated. I feel so disconnected from everyone around me and a lot of the time I am in complete desperation and misery as I have no control over what is happening to me and no way to stop it. These are the symptoms I have ..

Burning in spine and various other parts of body on occasions
    Cold sensations at times
    Body vibrations (almost constantly) sometimes these vibrations feel like I'm in an earthquake
    Feeling as if I have electricity running in my body
    Pressure in head accompanied with feeling lightheaded
    Uncontrollable body movements
    Pain
    Feeling as if I am here and not here
    Out of body experiences
    Feeling the energy of others
    I have a deep desire to connect to God, and I feel a strong pull and connection to Lord Shiva.
    Mood swings all day everyday
    Inability to concentrate or think straight anymore

Reading up on Sanatana Dharma is how I discovered Kundalini and realized this is most likely what I am going through. I am hoping to meet new people online in this community who won't think I am a nut case like everyone else in my life.

Thank you to anyone who took their time to read my introduction.

Re: Hello to all, I'm somewhat lost.

I am so so so so so so sosososososososo glad you came here and not to some of these "support groups" for K syndrome.

Some of them...are outright sex for money. They have seminars all over the U.S. and teach people the "Secrets" to Kundalini awakening...I looked at the program and it was an hour of yoga and the rest spent in touching the participants. Then they preamble it with "We are non religious non dogmatic group"

How can you say the name of Beloved Beautiful Shakti and then say you are teaching this? UGH!

Kundalini has been robbed from this grouping of religions just as many other things.

Okay so I am sorry for the soap box...but I have been having a similar spiritual crisis revolving around just being turned on all the time. Not sexually but literally like an antenna...if that make any sense.

I automatic write... most of the stuff comes 100 words per minute and I have written four more novels since Feb all about 100k words each. So this has been excruciating for me...it comes night and day.

I'll be lit even worse for the next month as I fast all of September to the Mahalaya Amavasya. I'll probably go to the end of October...it depends on how this old body reacts.

So here goes the advice.

First of all you came to the right place, thank goodness you didn't get into one of these wacky swingers groups. This is a spiritual problem, not one that you can deal with using "experts in sexual energy"...as these people I mentioned above.

I beg of you to stay away from LSD, it's not good for you at all. I should know... I was 17 and had similar problems arise.

All of these symptoms are so normal, very common. After seeing a bit behind the workings of this world...which you obviously have...you begin to understand it's not really how we see things...and it makes you really trip all day...long after the drug is wore off.

Until one has experienced tripping over time the way you do when you take these substances...you can't always appreciate how intricate Beloved Shakti's work here is...

So, please...stay away from it.

Next, you are here and not...it's absolutely true. But, it's hard to be some regular person after you start realizing that all of this is some big electric field that manifests things.

All of these feelings are scary, but over time you will come to appreciate the knowing of these things.

This is why I call drug use a short cut. I've seen the short cut and I know the allure of such things. But, some of us are just not ready for the load of information it will cause. It activates things inside of this infernal machine that we are not ready to understand.

Grounding is a very good way to deal with this. Go walk outside barefoot...meditate on the ground. Embrace this existence and how we percieve it with your eyes which do have such a limited ability.

Keep a routine, avoid sleeping in late, staying up late...I took up crochet...and it's helped bunches.

Put this in the hands of Beloved Shiva...pray...pray to the Beloved Mother of this realm who lovingly wraps you in this gross reality every moment. Shakti...She is very kind.

Aum Shiv Shakti Namah,
    Aum Shiv bhakti Namah

I learned the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra and it really helped me...especially having to focus on getting the words perfect. It may sound hard...but it's wonderful once you have the hang of it.

Here's my fav version of it<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0POEKc5WB0

These symptoms will stop or decrease in severity, you just have to keep calm and work it through...believe me when I say that I know how isolating this is for you.

Start posting here, work through your feelings...it's not crazy, you're not crazy.

If you would like to friend me on facebook I would be available to talk anytime.

facebook.com/AmaVasya

Welcome to the forum

namaste,

Please take naya's advice and stay away from drugs. Please also note that Kundalini shakti is not so cheap that it can be activated by using LSD or some postures taught by new age yoga gurus.

If possible, please read the book 'AGHORA, At the Left Hand of God (Aghora)' by Robert Svoboda to know about kundalini shakti.
    satay

Agree X1000

Drugs can only bring you a tiny peek into the frame work which is why so many people become ill. This is truly a spiritual process, not some "new agey" sex trend as those others would try to package it.

Vannakam Rachael:

Naya has given great advice. Grounding in nature, by doing physical work, digging in dirt, all these things work. Welcome to these forums. I agree with Naya, and I'm sure we are both speaking from experience, I know I am, that the effects you are talking of will slowly dissipate. Just don't have a repeat performance.

Lord Ganesha can help as well. He's not quite as 'high' as Siva, no pun intended.

Aum Namasivaya

To any one reading this and wandering about themselves ... Never take drugs or associate with those experimenting with them!

Hello Rachel
    Welcome to the forum! I can only add my angle to the excellent advice of NayaSurya and agreement with Satay and EM.

What I think is most unnerving about drugs is the memory of not being in control. As it is a memory I can ensure you that it will become easier and it will fade to a small memory, perhaps one you will be sharing with others on a forum one day. With it the symptoms will diminish. The only reality is God, everything else is a passing phase.

What you are experiencing is not the drug nor lasting problems from the drug. I agree that it is more similar to kundalini (although I would not assume it will last). What you are experiencing seems pretty normal for a responsible and thoughtful person who has stumbled into something that changes the mind temporarily, leaving them with lots to think about. The experiences you describe will become less and you can make the oath to not do them again... lesson learnt, God will understand and take you in Her/His arms.

As satay says, drugs are not the right way for kundalini. What you have been shown is that. I say this in hope this helps

Best wishes
    Last edited by Onkara; 31 August 2010 at 02:05 PM. Reason: spelling

hari o
    ~~~~~~

namast Rachel

Welcome to the forum. I need not mention drugs as many of the other members have given you advice.

I hope to see some of your posts, questions and insights from your readings and experiences.

praām
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Smile Re: Hello to all, I'm somewhat lost.

I'd like to thank you all so much for your responses and help.

I haven't gone, but have thought of going to local yoga studios in my city of San Francisco I am glad now that I didn't.

I was involved with new age culture for some time. I now see that a lot of the beliefs and ideas are just a highly watered down version of Sanatana Dharma. I'd personally prefer to practice and understand the real thing.

I no longer use drugs. After taking those 3 hits of LSD I haven't used them since .. So I have actually been clean for almost a year now. I guess that is one thing that I can thank the LSD for. At this time a year ago I was heavily immersed in the rave drug culture.

I am hoping this will not last, since it has been going on for a year now. I will be trying some of those grounding activities that were mentioned and I truly hope that they will help.

Vannakkam again:

I'm glad that this place may have helped in any small way. I hope you can stick around and continue to ask questions, as well as provide insights for the rest of us.

Aum Namasivaya

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    namaste,

Please take naya's advice and stay away from drugs. Please also note that Kundalini shakti is not so cheap that it can be activated by using LSD or some postures taught by new age yoga gurus.

If possible, please read the book 'AGHORA, At the Left Hand of God (Aghora)' by Robert Svoboda to know about kundalini shakti.
    I hope you didn't take those books by Robert Svoboda serious, because it is mostly entertaining fiction. A better book about kundalini is Laya Yoga by Shyam Sundar Gosvami. It is much better researched.
    Last edited by Sahasranama; 12 January 2012 at 05:11 AM.

Thread Information